PDA

View Full Version : Newbie question: Best Hot Spots???

sito
05-15-2004, 06:39 AM
Sup

everyone? I just turned 18 and thought I\'d give Pheros a try so I bought AE. My biggest question is where are the

best places to apply pheros in general and how many drops or dabs are sufficient for good results? And also what are

your takes on applying it directly to your clothing?

Thanks in advance!

Elana
05-15-2004, 06:59 AM
http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp

;Board=UBB5&Number=123715&page=0&view=collapsed&sb =5&o=&fpart=1 (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB5&Number=123715&page=0&

amp;view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1\")

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
05-15-2004, 07:00 AM
Seriously...put it on your pulse points. Some guys wipe it on their eyebrows.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Bottle
05-15-2004, 07:09 AM
neck

tounge
05-15-2004, 09:49 AM
Pipino

Bottle
05-15-2004, 10:22 AM
papino

sito
05-16-2004, 03:35 PM
How

about applying it to clothing though? Is it more effective or does it just last longer when applied to clothing?

metroman
05-16-2004, 03:58 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
How about applying it to clothing though? Is it

more effective or does it just last longer when applied to clothing?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

It lasts longer on clothes because the natural bacteria on your skin breaks it down

faster...However I think the dispersal zone is smaller when applying it to clothing vs putting it on your skin or

your pulse points, I think it tends to radiate outward better...For me the stuff is pretty potent, and I have no

problem with the faster decay rate when applied to skin...I have to give it a break every few days or I can get an

OD just from the buildup of wearing it on consecutive days... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

sito
05-16-2004, 04:06 PM
Ah

I see. I was given a bottle of Max Attraction by luvessentials with 10mg in total of the three main pheros. I also

have AE but since I got max attraction for free I figure I\'d use it first. When something has this type of

strength how many drops should I use and where should I apply it? thanks for the help.

metroman
05-16-2004, 04:13 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Ah I see. I was given a bottle of Max Attraction by

luvessentials with 10mg in total of the three main pheros. I also have AE but since I got max attraction for free I

figure I\'d use it first. When something has this type of strength how many drops should I use and where should I

apply it? thanks for the help.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I\'ve never heard about the

other stuff, but I can vouch for the AE...Myself 1 drop, split behind both ears is usually enough for most

purposes...if I was going to a club maybe 2 drops...Everybodys different you have to find your own level...