PDA

View Full Version : Pheromones made me bigger

smoothap
05-13-2004, 10:08 AM
This is

f#@kin\' crazy!! I have been applying AE/m to my lower area for about a month just to turn my girl on while shes

down there. Well this morning before work she tried to arouse me by playing with me. Well she got down on her knees

and was like \"What the hell??\" and when I looked down, I swear, my lower area was at least an inch and a half

wider. I have been doing exercises also so that may be the cause. But If some someone can prove to me that it wasnt

the \'mones then I have to write a thank you letter to the the site I got the exercises from. Please respond if

anyone else has had the same experiences. Thank you.

koolking1
05-13-2004, 10:24 AM
laughing, I doubt anyone else has had that experience yet but I know where I\'m using some of my AE tonight!!!

One month huh? And, what\'s the exercise site?

Bottle
05-13-2004, 10:29 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
This is f#@kin\' crazy!! I have been applying

AE/m to my lower area for about a month just to turn my girl on while shes down there. Well this morning before work

she tried to arouse me by playing with me. Well she got down on her knees and was like \"What the hell??\" and

when I looked down, I swear, my lower area was at least an inch and a half wider. I have been doing exercises also

so that may be the cause. But If some someone can prove to me that it wasnt the \'mones then I have to write a

thank you letter to the the site I got the exercises from. Please respond if anyone else has had the same

experiences. Thank you.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

yes you should see my post in the health

section ( I think thats where I posted )...I was doing exercises and using a topical rub

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

DrSmellThis
05-13-2004, 10:47 AM
...have to admit my BS flag just went up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

smoothap
05-13-2004, 11:14 AM
I am

currently doing Jelq exercises....but I have doing this exercises for a year now....Why the results all of a sudden?

Bottle
05-13-2004, 11:16 AM
...have to admit my BS flag just went up.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Dr I was

hoping in working with you on an idea...as you have much Alchemaic knowledge in lotions and such....just get in

touch with me if interested, through the usual sources /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Phattio
05-13-2004, 04:26 PM

AE/m to my lower area for about a month just to turn my girl on while shes down there. Well this morning before work

she tried to arouse me by playing with me. Well she got down on her knees and was like \"What the hell??\" and

when I looked down, I swear, my lower area was at least an inch and a half wider. I have been doing exercises also

so that may be the cause. But If some someone can prove to me that it wasnt the \'mones then I have to write a

thank you letter to the the site I got the exercises from. Please respond if anyone else has had the same

experiences. Thank you.

Your d*ng is not a muscle. Perhaps,

testosterone fluctuation? Or, increased blood flow through some agent... There are so many factors!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Holmes
05-13-2004, 04:42 PM
Your d*ng is not a muscle.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

It\'s not?

Holmes

Icarus
05-13-2004, 04:59 PM
It\'s a

stussle

Mtnjim
05-13-2004, 05:00 PM
\"...to my

lower area for about a month just to turn my girl on while shes down there...\"

Well, they do advertise vacume

pumps for enlargement! Perhaps you REALLY turned her on! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

BigGulp
05-13-2004, 05:44 PM

experiences. Thank you.

You\'ve been applying it for a

month and \"she\" just noticed the extra growth this morning? \"She\" doesn\'t get down that way very often?

You don\'t take a look at things down there very often? The extra inch and a half just sprouted like a mushroom

overnight?

GMAFB!!!

WTFAYTTBS?

BigGulp
05-13-2004, 05:46 PM
S**t !!!

TopDawg2050
05-13-2004, 06:24 PM
I

take some of whatever he\'s been smokin!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

DefconX3
05-13-2004, 06:27 PM

The extra inch and a half just sprouted like a

mushroom overnight?

Yeah, Id believe it, it happens every once

in a while to me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

DrSmellThis
05-14-2004, 01:36 AM
Say

guys, last night after sex I gazed at my own, you know, \"situation,\" and suddenly found myself breaking into a

heartfelt chorus of \"Swing Low, Sweet Chariot\".

Swear. 2. Gawd.

I gots ta\' know! Could

pheromones have caused this?