PDA

View Full Version : Half-sized SOE gel packs

hotrocks5
05-12-2004, 09:34 PM
It might be

an added hassle, but it seems like a lot of people only apply half the pack per use, so I\'m just putting it out

here. Just something to consider.

bjf
05-13-2004, 05:22 AM
I\'m with

you on that

Bruce
05-13-2004, 01:51 PM
I think that

is a good idea. From the beginning, the idea was to make those samples \"1 shot\" size. We didn\'t want to

under-do it though, as a major part of the expense is pressing those packets out. Probably should cut back some

though. Maybe we can also cut down on the exploding packet problem by putting in less gel rather than lowering the

% of pheros in the gel.

Thanks!
Bruce

TopDawg2050
05-13-2004, 03:26 PM
try a

squeeze bottle, like used for gel and mayonaise, it would be easier to use.

bjf
05-13-2004, 03:45 PM
If we squeeze

our gel packets into a little mini purrell bottle, does the exposure to oxygen cut down on -mone life and does the

plastic interact at all? I know with some foods, glass is a must due to chemical interactions.

hotrocks5
05-13-2004, 08:58 PM
I

don\'t think the formula should be messed with. I mean, I\'ve never heard any complaints about that. With the

packs, it\'s still the 4:1 Rone-Nol ratio, as with the oil, right? My suggestion is just to cut down on how much

gel is included in one pack to about half the size. Then when the packs are sold or included as freebies in an

order, just double the number of packs people get. That way, customers still get the same amount of gel, but

it\'s more convenient to use.

bjf
05-14-2004, 04:49 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I don\'t think the formula should be messed with.

I mean, I\'ve never heard any complaints about that. With the packs, it\'s still the 4:1 Rone-Nol ratio, as

with the oil, right? My suggestion is just to cut down on how much gel is included in one pack to about half the

size. Then when the packs are sold or included as freebies in an order, just double the number of packs people get.

That way, customers still get the same amount of gel, but it\'s more convenient to use.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

He took your suggestion!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

DrSmellThis
05-14-2004, 10:05 AM
Myself

I get like 4 uses per pack, so it would make no difference. I like having more in the pack, as I usually get them

free from ordering other products, and keep them for times of \"desperation\" when my supply runs out.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

The opened packs keep fine in my experience --- you just fold it

over to close it.

BizmanJoe
05-31-2006, 02:21 PM
Ditto!

How

'bout compartmentalizing the current size into 2 with a divider section in the middle (like the sealed edges of

the current SOE) so the user can have two packets at their disposal and tear the single pack in two

compartmentalized halves if needed?

BizmanJoe
05-31-2006, 02:57 PM
Of course, I'd prefer it be

compartmentalized into 3 sections since I typically use only 1/3 at a time with 2 - drops of AE.

slickracer
07-23-2006, 04:33 AM
or how about haveing a

computer chip in each pack that reads your mind and dispense how much you need each time!!!........ come on guys....

why are you makeing things so complacated. dont fix something that ain't broke.

BizmanJoe
07-23-2006, 10:08 PM
or how

about haveing a computer chip in each pack that reads your mind and dispense how much you need each time!!!........

come on guys.... why are you makeing things so complacated. dont fix something that ain't broke.

It may

not be broke, but it can always be improved, brother.