PDA

View Full Version : Why so long for Delivery?

xxxPantero
05-11-2004, 12:48 PM
I usually

get my orders within 3-4 days after they ship. Mine shipped on the 4th and hasn\'t arrived yet. Maybe I got the

address wrong. Anyway, I\'ll give it until the end of the week.

Gossamer_2701
05-11-2004, 03:01 PM
Pantero.... how did it ship?

My last two orders shipped via regular mail took over 12 days each to get here when

they used to take 3-4 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif I\'m now spending the extra 4 bucks

for Priority shipping so it gets here in 3-4 days /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SweetBrenda
06-06-2004, 11:31 PM
I usually

get my orders within 3-4 days after they ship. Mine shipped on the 4th and hasn\'t arrived yet. Maybe I got the

address wrong. Anyway, I\'ll give it until the end of the week.
Im still waiting

on somethingI odered almost 2 weeks ago :( I think I'm going to have to pay little

more so I can gat my stuff with in days not weeks ;) I want them here now! :)

Bruce
06-07-2004, 08:04 AM
Brenda,

If you are in

Arizona, 2 weeks seems like an awfully long time even by post. I would send an email to support@love-s(etc etc;

dang spam bots), to make sure it got shipped. Also, you might want to check with your postman. He might have left

a notice of attempted deliver while you were at work and that got lost somehow. That happens a lot.

Thanks

for the order,
Bruce

InternationalPlayboy
06-07-2004, 05:38 PM
I live in Arizona

and it's never taken more than a week for anything I've ordered from Love Scent. Most of the stuff I've ordered

has coincidentally shipped on Fridays and I received them on the following Monday or Tuesday. Only one shipment that

I can think of took about a week. I just use the regular shipping mode.

SweetBrenda
06-07-2004, 06:18 PM
Hi Bruce,
I got

one of the things I odered today! but what's weird is that I actually odered PCC first and a week later the PI/w

and I got the pi/w first! ... I'm still waiting on my PCC .. I wonder what's going on?. Thanks for the reply

and for checking into this.
I appreciate it.

Watcher
06-07-2004, 08:47 PM
So what are you thoughts on PCC

sweetbrenda ?

SweetBrenda
06-07-2004, 09:25 PM
I have not try pcc yet I'm

still waiting on that one. I got PI and I will try that tomorrow so then I will be able to let you know how things

go. Thanks for asking.
Good night.