PDA

View Full Version : Re-apply TE Gel?

real_wiseman
05-10-2004, 05:29 AM
Hi Guys,

I

applied half a pack of TE Gel this morning (approx. 7 hours ago) with a coverscent of pure East Indian Sandalwood

oil.

Do you think it is neccessary to re-apply some TE Gel after 7-8 hours or is there a risk of OD\'ing big

time?

// w

bigdog
05-10-2004, 06:27 AM
I recommend not

reapplying later. Keep it as is. I have had less success with reapplications.

oscar
05-10-2004, 08:33 AM
real_wiseman,

The

TE gel packs contain a total of .13mg of pheros.
\"According to legend\", half of that phero content is

Androstenone.
So let\'s assume that each TE gel pack contains .065mg of A-None.
If you started out with a half

of a pack, you applied about .0325mg of A-None, and in my book that\'s a very heavy dose. I\'m more comfortable

staying in the neighborhood of .02mg of A-None per application. I would be very cautious about reapplying when your

initial dose was so substantial.

If I knew I was going to be in a situation where the passing of time would

require my reapplying TE gel to assure that I still had an effective dose throughout, I\'d probably start small

with an application of 1/4 gel pack and then apply a similar (or lesser) quantity several hours later.

1/2 gel

pack = .0325mg of A-None
1/3 gel pack = .0216mg \" \" \"
1/4 gel pack = .0162mg \" \" \"

My opinion

would be that a half pack is too much, a third of a pack is an application that I WOULDN\'T want to refresh for

fear of ODing, and a quarter of a pack is the only initial application that I would consider refreshing, but only

after the passage of MANY HOURS of evaporation of the initial application.

YMMV

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

real_wiseman
05-10-2004, 12:27 PM
Actually, I

used approx. half the gel pack and covered it with East Indian Sandalwood Oil.

As it were I had forgotten my

passcard (or whatever it is called) for work so I had to get to the reception to get a temporary one. In the

reception works an older woman, possible 45+ and a younger girl. The older woman started to give me my temporary

card and suddenly out of the blue she says: \"You smell really good!\". It have never happended to me before,

since this particular lady often isn\'t very talkative. I have experienced other situations where I have had quite

a lot of pheros, that other seem to OD on, and it seem to work out for me.

Maybe it is something with my skin?

Sandalwood oil, which has a drydown of quite a few hours, seems to evaporate rather quickly from my skin, say 6-8

hours, after which I have a hard time smelling it.

But I will try a smaller dose to see what happens...

/ W