PDA

View Full Version : Xcite wipes for men

CJ01
10-13-2001, 09:14 AM
Hey all,
With my last order I recieved one of the free wipes too. I thought it was pretty funny at first when I realized it was the one for men. Today I decided to open it coz I was just too curious to find out how it smells.
It actually smells a lot better than the womens BUT the smell reminds me of the kind of perfume that grandmothers would wear (my great-grandmother used to wear a scent like this one)... images/icons/crazy.gif funny huh?
It´s also a LOT more moist than the womens I have used!

I´´m gonna try it out soon, I think I can mix the scent with something else to create a more appropriate and suitable fragrance for me. Well see if I get any responses at all. images/icons/smile.gif

Is anyone still using the wipes/m ?

CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
10-13-2001, 11:57 AM
This forum needs more female input, there is a distinct lack of it. Im talking 18-22 age group here is there anyone out there willing to take us males on he he images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-15-2001, 12:32 PM
If only people saw the bigger picture that sexual behaviour governs a lot more than the eyes sees then it is easier to manipulate anyone you come across combine pheromones with NLP then a person can be very dangerous he he,.