PDA

View Full Version : My pheromone increase routine...

marvin
05-09-2004, 09:30 AM
First

of all, I\'d like to say, it\'s good to be back. I\'ve been gone from the boards for quite a long time. I\'m

going to be leaving in another few weeks to Parris Island, South Carolina, Marine Corps boot camp. I\'m gonna be

an MP (Military Police)... If anyone was curious.

I sure as hell was out of control... 15, 16, 17 years old.

I\'d like to say I\'m a lot more matured now, although it seems TAllmacky\'s had to take up some slack for my

absess...

Anyway, here it goes...

#1. No jacking off, if u jack off, whether it\'s because of less

pheromones, or less testosterone making you want to, your body/mind will be less inclinded to get the real thing. In

the meantime, it takes away energy/testosterone for the body/less aggressive for things such as you know... going

through 13 weeks of training or shooting an iraqi... or beating up an unknown stranger on the street...

#2.

Deodorants and anti-perspirants... NO NEED. I have not worn them for years now, and I have gotten only good

responses on my underarm smell. I only wear deodorant if I\'m meeting a girl ALWAYS COOLATER that\'s my

SIGNATURE... A cologne is good, because after you\'re gone she\'s going to remember that smell. Pheromones,

unless you have BO, don\'t have a smell. If she has a smell to anchor them to they will be more effective.

#3.

Showering. Only at night. During the night the body is releasing pheromones and testosterone through the skin. And,

NO SOAP. Soap is OVERKILL. Water will rinse of excess, but the reason body \'oils\' are oil, is because, if you

have had science class, oil doesn\'t mix with water, and therefore the body oils are saved. When soap is

introduced, it breaks down the oils, and hence built up pheromones, and body oils to keep your skin soft. Dry skin

will also aid acne production, etc.

#4. Exercise. My routine is Monday Wednesday Friday WEightlfiting. I usually

do 60 sets of 1 rep (50-60% 1 rep max) deadlifts. Deadlifts are the most natural motion, building only needed

muscle. Big pecs, legs, etc, will slow you down. Not to mention that traps are the fastest growing muscle in the

body. A test done with lifters doing a normal and equal upper and lower body routine had twice the growth of the

upper body than lower body. The body has more androgen sites for certain muscles. Hence, biceps, pecs, legs,

aren\'t muscles that are meant to get very big. Big lats, big traps, strong back, strong legs and arms to

stabalize are key.
Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, running. I get sun, which increases testosterone levels. The

better tan you have, the higher your testosterone levels will be. 3 miles (what the PFT is) I do a little over

because I dont know exactly have much it is.

#5. Diet. I do the Warrior Diet. Running and lifting on an empty

stomach will build up a humongous liver glycogen reserve that you cannot get any way else. Not to mention you learn

to deal with cortizol and utilize the lactase of the lactic acid when it breaks down into lactace and H ion, the H

ion is what causes decline in muscle ability and weakness, and burning. Lactic acid is more preferred fuel source

then carbohydrates, most likely due to the smaller particle and available size. Lactic acid, and hence growth

hromone goes up the longer the body goes without the presence of insulin.

I was on DHEA, and it\'s good stuff.

But I do think you adapt to it. That and it makes you a little too stressed out, and I had excessive hair loss. I

shaved my head and found out, because of spots with thinner hair, I\'ll probably be bald by the time I\'m 40 or

so. Only thing on DHEA, and I used to take stuff for lifting and this and that. If you have to rely on something,

NOT MATTER, what it is... Even if it\'s protein, creatine, etc... It becomes a crutch, you don\'t get the same

pleasure from reaching outcomes when you have to go to GNC and buy such and such every month, or take your DHEA

every day. Exogenous pheromones kind of work the same way. What happens when you don\'t wear your pheromones? You

don\'t get responses. They will work as an attractant, attention, but they also lack a specific pehromone

signature your body has, even though you produce perhaps 20-40 times less none than you would from none from

love-scent, it\'s more than likely the signature of the 500 chemicals in your sweat that the women is attracted

to, as they are attracted to a male with an opposite immune system, which isn\'t so easily portrayed with a few of

the pheromones.

My 2 cents.

Bart