PDA

View Full Version : Shoes

ironration
05-08-2004, 03:55 AM
It seems many women judge men

from their shoes. To me this is a bit strange. Ok, I guess that men having expensive looking shoes can indicate

wealth, which is a turn on for many women.

But is it enough for the shoes to just be expensive looking? Or are

there more things that one should consider as a man when buying shoes.

All tips will be appreciated.

Sexyredhead
05-08-2004, 04:40 AM
Your shoes tell a lot

about you, from what you may do for a living to what you feel comfortable in. I think what\'s most important is

that you wear something that fits and is comfortable to you, and isn\'t just the same pair of shoes every other

guy in the state has (which could mean you\'re a sheep, or that you just like those shoes). Just make sure you

take care of those shoes--clean them, TIE them, don\'t wear them until they have so many holes in them that they

fall off your feet, that kind of thing.

Elana
05-08-2004, 05:23 AM
I couldn\'t care less about

shoes, unless they stuck out because they were odd or out of style. It is one of the last physical features I would

notice on a guy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

koolking1
05-08-2004, 07:02 AM
time for a new pair of

sneakers I think!!!

BigGulp
05-08-2004, 12:42 PM
Both Jonathan Swift and

Samuel Clemens are credited with the quote, \"The clothes make the man\". Granted they are both satirists but

still I think there is much truth to the saying. Lots of posts about confidence on the Forums lately. When you look

good you can\'t help but feel a little better about yourself and have more confidence. Most of the people I come

in contact with every day see me in my ratted out construction guy look. It\'s lots of fun to cruse through the

store on my way to an event that I\'ve dressed up for and let some of these people see my other side. I clean up

nice and a high-end pair of Zanella slacks picked up on eBay for cheep takes care of my butt implant problem.

It\'s nice having some strange good looking woman come up to me and feel the fabric on my shirt and say

\"nice\". That\'s actually happened. Some women can tell the difference and appreciate it. If you take two men,

equal in every other way, one dressed nicely and the other looking like I do most days, who do you think will make a

better first impression? Who do you think will have a better shot?

Elana doesn\'t look at guys shoes cuz

she\'s too busy looking at the pipino package but don\'t let her fool you. She can tell the difference too.

Elana
05-08-2004, 12:49 PM
Nothing hotter than a man in a

nice fitting pair of jeans and a tight t-shirt.

Elana
05-08-2004, 12:51 PM
I just thought of something

hotter.........a man in a pair of Calvin Klein Boxer Briefs....no shirt

DrSmellThis
05-08-2004, 12:51 PM
You know what they say

about the size of your feet! So it\'s important to wear vastly oversized shoes when in the company of women. Stick

a pair of shoes down your pants while you\'re at it.

Elana
05-08-2004, 12:52 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
You know what they say about the size of your feet! So it\'s important to

wear vastly oversized shoes when in the company of women. Stick a pair of shoes down your pants while you\'re at

it.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BigGulp
05-08-2004, 01:15 PM
At age 40 or so, when

Estrogen becomes dominant to Testosterone, men tend not to look so good in a tight fitting pair of jeans let alone

just a pair of boxers. With your looks and \"Heat\" Elana you can still fish out of the \"Youth\" pond. If

you\'re not looking at their shoes right now; a day will come.

Holmes
05-08-2004, 01:27 PM
</font><blockquote><font

Stick a pair of shoes down your pants while you\'re at it.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Been there,

done that.

Holmes

Elana
05-08-2004, 01:32 PM
</font><blockquote><font

At age 40 or so, when Estrogen becomes dominant to Testosterone, men tend not

to look so good in a tight fitting pair of jeans let alone just a pair of boxers. With your looks and \"Heat\"

Elana you can still fish out of the \"Youth\" pond. If you\'re not looking at their shoes right now; a day will

come.

It\'s true.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif I totally dig the young ones

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif
BUT I have to say....I have seen plenty of hot men in their

40\'s. Don\'t diss the oldies /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
05-08-2004, 01:39 PM
BTW...SRH had a very good

reply. That is just common sense, and not a woman obsessed with a man\'s shoes. Take care of your self and your

clothes.

Holmes
05-08-2004, 01:41 PM
</font><blockquote><font

I totally dig the young ones

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Especially Vivian! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Holmes

Elana
05-08-2004, 01:44 PM
</font><blockquote><font

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I totally dig

the young ones

Especially Vivian!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Holmes

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

LOVE RICK (spelled with a silent P) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tallmacky
05-08-2004, 02:10 PM
Leprechaun pimp (\"http://www.newanointing.com/tphumor/files/granmashoes/granmashoes2.jpg\") Do these

work with women? I think Bottle had a good post earlier in another thread, sooner or later you have to disregard

what parts of men women like or not for your own sake. Not saying a total disregard, but, really you shouldn\'t

ask too much what women like and try to change yourself to that point because you are infact doing the opposite of

\"not caring/independent\". Your happiness should come first. If ya\' like bowling shoes then wear them. I

don\'t think or hope, by wearing different shoes and a shirt alone you got a woman, if so then go to a prostitue

its cheaper in the long run, and possibly more safe...I\'m only kidding!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Even the picture posting and asking what to change is pointless

after a certain degree.

I agree SRH gave a nice response which makes a lot of sense, but take it all in

minimal doses. As she probably thinks too.

Friendly1
05-10-2004, 09:03 PM
</font><blockquote><font

to look so good in a tight fitting pair of jeans let alone just a pair of boxers. With your looks and \"Heat\"

Elana you can still fish out of the \"Youth\" pond. If you\'re not looking at their shoes right now; a day will

come.

This 44-year-old man has had his butt slapped and squeezed

by quite a few women over the past year. I try to stay in shape for my health, but it has other benefits.

In

fact, I do have a slight bulge at the waist that I struggle with, but it doesn\'t seem to matter when I wear a

nice-fitting polo shirt. In fact, I once had several young ladies in a doctor\'s office make up excuses to come

see me after I took off my shirt last year.

As long as you don\'t lop over the belt, have good tone in your

muscles, and dress nice, you should get plenty of second looks in your 40s.

BigGulp
05-10-2004, 10:18 PM
</font><blockquote><font

At age 40 or

so, when Estrogen becomes dominant to Testosterone, men tend not to look so good in a tight fitting pair of jeans

let alone just a pair of boxers. With your looks and \"Heat\" Elana you can still fish out of the \"Youth\"

pond. If you\'re not looking at their shoes right now; a day will come.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

This 44-year-old man has had his butt slapped and squeezed by quite a few women over the past

year. I try to stay in shape for my health, but it has other benefits.

In fact, I do have a slight bulge at the

waist that I struggle with, but it doesn\'t seem to matter when I wear a nice-fitting polo shirt. In fact, I once

had several young ladies in a doctor\'s office make up excuses to come see me after I took off my shirt last

year.

As long as you don\'t lop over the belt, have good tone in your muscles, and dress nice, you should get

plenty of second looks in your 40s.

My above quote is a

misstatement. Chester\'s viscous attack obviously damaged me. Male Test. levels begin to decline at about age 35

to 40 as Estro. levels begin to rise. This varies from man to man but by the time most men reach their mid 50\'s

or so, Estrogen begins to dominate. From a hormonal point of view, essentially men turn into women. Lots written

about this in Health.

Icarus
05-11-2004, 01:32 AM
wear plastic-bags tied round

your feet.

Then you\'ll know she likes you for you.

Elana
05-11-2004, 04:01 AM
</font><blockquote><font

wear plastic-bags tied round your feet.

Then you\'ll know she likes you

for you.

and be certain to paint your toenails red

Icarus
05-11-2004, 05:15 AM
hussy

MysteriousMan
05-24-2004, 10:30 AM
Both Jonathan Swift and Samuel Clemens are credited

with the quote, \"The clothes make the man\".

It\'s

Gottfried Keller (\"http://www.gottfriedkeller.ch/FRAMES.htm\") 1819-1890. Here is

the text of \"Kleider machen

Leute\" (\"http://gutenberg.spiegel.de/keller/seldwyla/kleider/kleider.htm\").

MysteriousMan

SweetBrenda
06-06-2004, 11:09 PM
</font><blockquote><font

come.

This 44-year-old man has had his butt slapped and squeezed

by quite a few women over the past year. I try to stay in shape for my health, but it has other benefits.

In

fact, I do have a slight bulge at the waist that I struggle with, but it doesn\'t seem to matter when I wear a

nice-fitting polo shirt. In fact, I once had several young ladies in a doctor\'s office make up excuses to come

see me after I took off my shirt last year.

As long as you don\'t lop over the belt, have good tone in your

muscles, and dress nice, you should get plenty of second looks in your 40s.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

My above quote is a misstatement. Chester\'s viscous attack obviously damaged me. Male

Test. levels begin to decline at about age 35 to 40 as Estro. levels begin to rise. This varies from man to man but

by the time most men reach their mid 50\'s or so, Estrogen begins to dominate. From a hormonal point of view,

essentially men turn into women. Lots written about this in Health.Where are you ?..;)

SweetBrenda
06-07-2004, 12:21 AM
It seems

many women judge men from their shoes. To me this is a bit strange. Ok, I guess that men having expensive looking

shoes can indicate wealth, which is a turn on for many women.

But is it enough for the shoes to just be

expensive looking? Or are there more things that one should consider as a man when buying shoes.

All tips will

be appreciated.First thing I notice on a men is the hair. I never check the shoes...Unless if they are way

to obious with whatever they are wearing...

Watcher
06-07-2004, 02:27 AM
Ive got no hair so what would be

next brenda lol ?

Shirt, jeans, calvien klien boxers with no shirt, shoes.

What happened to jambat lol

- clown shoes anyone (if you can remember back 4 years clown shoes around here were all the rage - do a forum search

some of those threads me and jambat went at (i was also donaldduck for a while) were bloody hilaroious.

SweetBrenda
06-09-2004, 09:36 PM
Ive got no

hair so what would be next brenda lol ?

Shirt, jeans, calvien klien boxers with no shirt, shoes.

What

happened to jambat lol - clown shoes anyone (if you can remember back 4 years clown shoes around here were all the

rage - do a forum search some of those threads me and jambat went at (i was also donaldduck for a while) were bloody

hilaroious..... Oops:o *grins* let me see what else besides "hair".... ;)
I like a Great Smile

too! that always gets my attention.:)

Watcher
06-10-2004, 01:29 AM
Smile hey how about a clown smile

lol he he.

einstein
06-10-2004, 04:34 AM
I like a Great

Smile too! that always gets my attention.:)
..............................^^^^

tool? ;) pretty

sneaky Brenda

Pancho1188
06-10-2004, 05:38 AM
..............................^^^^

tool? ;) pretty sneaky Brenda
She must've been

looking at my picture for reference of the first thing she looks for in a guy...I'm telling you, the pose sent a

subliminal message that made her write "too!" because she was thinking about my "tool"... ;) ;)

I hate when

people take a look at my tool...wait, that's not what I wrote in my other post... :rolleyes: (reference to the post

"McWhat?")

SweetBrenda
06-10-2004, 07:14 AM
She

must've been looking at my picture for reference of the first thing she looks for in a guy...I'm telling you, the

pose sent a subliminal message that made her write "too!" because she was thinking about my "tool"... ;) ;)

I hate when people take a look at my tool...wait, that's not what I wrote in my other post... :rolleyes:

(reference to the post "McWhat?")

LOL@u but hey there's some truth on this...

I don't mind looking @ your picture not necessarily staring @ your "tool" but you got a great smile... *:)