PDA

View Full Version : RANT: Too much crap in pockets.

xxxPantero
05-07-2004, 10:00 PM
My

pockets are always filled with my wallet, my keys, my cell phone, eye drops, etc. They screw up the look of my pants

and create weird-looking bulges.
That\'s it, I\'m going to carry a fu<king bag around, kind of like a

man-purse. My wallet, keys, phone, cologne, contact stuff, glasses, notepad (for phone numnbers), cologne, mints.

Maybe I should have two wallets... thin one for pockets, and another one for the bag, so I can keep the important

stuff next to me. I don\'t know, I\'ll figure it out.

END OF RANT - for now

Bottle
05-08-2004, 04:55 AM
Hot

potatoes

Friendly1
05-10-2004, 09:14 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
My pockets are always filled with my wallet, my

keys, my cell phone, eye drops, etc. They screw up the look of my pants and create weird-looking bulges.
That\'s

it, I\'m going to carry a fu&lt;king bag around, kind of like a man-purse. My wallet, keys, phone, cologne,

contact stuff, glasses, notepad (for phone numnbers), cologne, mints. Maybe I should have two wallets... thin one

for pockets, and another one for the bag, so I can keep the important stuff next to me. I don\'t know, I\'ll

figure it out.

END OF RANT - for now

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Dude, they are

called \"brief cases\", and I carried one for years until I got tired of looking like I was always leaving on a

jet plane.

Bottle
05-11-2004, 02:11 PM
pancake and lemon\'s

Holmes
05-11-2004, 02:13 PM
too

much sugar for a dime

Holmes

Pancho1188
05-12-2004, 04:37 AM
Any bulge in your pants has to be good... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

xxxPantero
05-12-2004, 09:12 AM
not if it\'s on the sides or in the back. eew.

Pancho1188
05-12-2004, 09:28 AM
I\'m thinking the bulge in my pants from my wallet only makes me more attractive...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bottle
05-12-2004, 09:53 AM
My

green tape measure