PDA

View Full Version : Question to JVK SOE TIPS

fran1
05-07-2004, 05:40 PM
JVK, I think

that SOE need more information tips.
For example give us some tactics that you use to get some beatiful ladies with

SOE(any special dose or fragance points, etc)?
How you let them approach to you? and so on.
I really want to know

your own experiences JVK and how you conquer it.
Professor, the forum is all yours, we wait for your tips.

fran1
05-07-2004, 05:43 PM
How you

normally behave with SOE will be one of my question too.
And I see thaty you take dhea too with SOE....You can

advice us to take this too do you?

fran1
05-08-2004, 07:20 PM
Any tips?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

jvkohl
05-08-2004, 07:59 PM
What I do/use

in various situations would only be of interest to other men my age/height with similar proportions and income.

Other than that, the results I get are meaningless. Besides, I\'m a \"biker\" and that aspect of my personality

attracts women who are outside the norm. That being said, I never hit on a woman who has not already shown an

interest. To get her interest (or not) I will spend a few minutes in her \"space.\" She will either become fidgity

or more relaxed/friendly. I can pick up on very subtle cues with regard to her level of interest--sometimes right

down to the fact that she is only looking for something very casual--but she wants it NOW. Most helpful advice is to

expect nothing, women can sense desparation--and once they do sense desparation--you\'re not liable to get beyond

their initial hesitation. Go out, have a good time with a good group of your peers; when you\'re having a good

time, you will be more at ease; no desparation; and the women are more likely to see you (and smell you) as the

dominant male. The whole idea of pheromone enhancement for men is to attempt to ensure their dominance status comes

through in their scent.

More later, perhaps.

BigGulp
05-08-2004, 08:10 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
More later, perhaps.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Reading more would be appreciated!

bjf
05-08-2004, 10:58 PM
Truth be told,

women - or anyone for that matter - can\'t tell the difference between a guy who doesn\'t give a f-ck (someone

who is not desperate) and a guy who is just shy. Nobody is so focused on each individual\'s body language where

they are going to analzye every person in the room. They are more focused on the immediate stiumuli. That said,

aggressiveness works far better than playing it cool if you are amongst strangers - even if playing it cool is

cooler.

bigdog
05-09-2004, 01:08 AM
Thanks Dr.

The part about sensing desparation is so very true. That\'s why SOE is a heckuva product. It helps to put me at

ease and gives the attitude of \'whatever\' when otherwise I may take things too seriously. SOE\' effiects

permeate and get others to be chit chatty and relaxed. Much of this has to do with the affect on the wearer. None

can often put one at a sexual mindframe and an aggressive behavior coming from it can be sometimes detrimental. Nol

from SOE can put one ease and others can see this. Too many people thnk about the sexual and overdo the none when

nol can be just as if not more effective. By the way I\'m about to put an order in for SOE unscented. I have

forgotten but now realize how important SOE is.

Holmes
05-09-2004, 07:31 AM
What I do/use in various situations would only be

of interest to other men my age/height with similar proportions and income. Other than that, the results I get are

meaningless. Besides, I\'m a \"biker\" and that aspect of my personality attracts women who are outside the

norm. That being said, I never hit on a woman who has not already shown an interest. To get her interest (or not) I

will spend a few minutes in her \"space.\" She will either become fidgity or more relaxed/friendly. I can pick up

on very subtle cues with regard to her level of interest--sometimes right down to the fact that she is only looking

for something very casual--but she wants it NOW. Most helpful advice is to expect nothing, women can sense

desparation--and once they do sense desparation--you\'re not liable to get beyond their initial hesitation. Go

out, have a good time with a good group of your peers; when you\'re having a good time, you will be more at ease;

no desparation; and the women are more likely to see you (and smell you) as the dominant male. The whole idea of

pheromone enhancement for men is to attempt to ensure their dominance status comes through in their scent.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Great post sir!

Holmes

jvkohl
05-09-2004, 04:54 PM
Truth be told, women - or anyone for that matter -

can\'t tell the difference between a guy who doesn\'t give a f-ck (someone who is not desperate) and a guy who

is just shy.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Evidently we dissagree. For example, someone who is

shy is less likely to make direct eye contact, or to hold eye contact for more than a split second. Someone who\'s

not at all interested is more likely to look at others in the room with an \"attitude.\"

Nobody is so focused on each individual\'s

body language where they are going to analzye every person in the room. They are more focused on the immediate

stiumuli.

No need to focus on anyone but the one who almost

immediately draws your attention (because you already have a very good idea of what you\'re looking for). You will

then watch her body language to see what clues of availability she sends to others, and hopefully--with eye

contact--to you. If she\'s interested in you, you\'ll know it.

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
That said, aggressiveness works far better than playing it cool if you are

amongst strangers - even if playing it cool is cooler.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Agressiveness might work better if you\'re looking for a woman who will either question or

react to your every move. I don\'t think it works well at all if you\'re trying to get to know someone better.

But there\'s no reason to play it cool (or play anything else)--unless you\'re looking for another \"player.\"

Holmes
05-09-2004, 05:14 PM
But there\'s no reason to play it cool (or play

anything else)--unless you\'re looking for another \"player.\"

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

How do you mean?

Holmes

bjf
05-09-2004, 05:30 PM
Stuff like eye

contact, posture, and so many other things do project confidence, yes. But in most cases you have to engage women

to get them to notice these things - thus the need to be aggressive if your goal is to meet someone.

you, however, I play it low key. I will place myself in proximity of someone I am interested in too, and then try

and pick up on body language. However, many young women can be very shy or flat out just don\'t know (how) to

send guys signals when they are interested. This makes the whole process more difficult.

Older women of

course are a far different story. Personally, I admire their understanding of the game. The younger ones are just

so damn cryptic sometimes.

In any case, I\'d say the desperate aggressive guy is far more likely to pull a

chick then the cool, confident laid back guy who doesn\'t put in work. People don\'t sense confident strangers

in bars because they are f\'en drunk and their minds are too occupied to notice some dude\'s body language.

Desperation works best for pulling chicks in my opinion (based on what I see), you just might have to

compromise yourself to use it, something I\'m not prepared to do.

jvkohl
05-09-2004, 05:41 PM
More...
Went

to a party last night at about 830pm where a few friends were there doing Karaoke (in a dry county; no alcohol). A

lady whom I later found out was in her 30\'s kept giving me the eye. Asked a mutual friend about her (ensured she

was not married and was unattached) then agreed to an intro. Stood next to her in conversation for about 15 minutes

till I got distracted by some friends at another table. While standing I remembered that I did not wear any SOE, and

wondered if that might make a difference. A few minutes later, I went over to her table and was refused a dance. She

left 15 minutes later. Lesson learned: I will not bother to stand next to a woman who appears interested in me,

unless I\'m wearing SOE (I\'m convinced I need the enhancement). Like anyone else, I don\'t like

rejection--and in this case I really have to wonder why she was focussing on me so intently, if she didn\'t want

to get my attention. At no time did I get the impression that she wasn\'t interested, until I asked her to dance.

And, this is the only time in as long as I can remember that I\'ve been turned down (for a dance, that is). The

last woman I met casually asked me, as we were leaving the private club (alcohol permitted), if I wanted to come to

her father\'s empty cabin for sex, and reitterated the \"just for sex\" part. She had about two hours exposure

prior to this, while we were sitting and talking, then while playing 3 games of pool. My life before SOE use was

quite different than it has been since using SOE. Admittedly, though, I\'ve never tried any other pheromone

product. One advantage I have is that it\'s my creation, which leads to conversation about pheromones and their

effect, and frequently to discussions of sex. It\'s a much smaller step to go from discussion of sex to active

participation, once you\'re alone with a woman. Forum members should know enough, or learn enough (there\'s a

good book about the topic: The Scent of Eros), about pheromones to carry on a good discussion, and develop social

skills to the point where they can carry on further from there. Pay attention to all the guys who are looking for

sex but the subject just doesn\'t get mentioned. Pheromones are the introduction to the subject that you will

either discuss or participate in with a willing partner. But if the subject doesn\'t come up, what are you going

to talk about, while you\'re wasting each other\'s time? Personally, I could care less about what sports

she\'s interested in, or her dogs, cats, other pets, or children, or TV shows she watches. If you\'re

experimenting with different mixes, ask her if she likes the fragrance you\'re wearing--and then be prepared to

discuss chemical communication/animal behavior--without any crass language. Then, don\'t be surprised if later on,

you both are behaving like animals. If not, no problem, because the next time the topic comes up, you\'ll be even

better prepared for discussion, and sooner or later you\'ll meet someone who wants to do more than discuss sex.

Caution: the first crass word or alcohol-induced lapse in good sense (don\'t you dare look around the room for

someone else), and you\'ve most likely lost the opportunity for anything further. Additional caution: disregard

all of the above if you\'re looking for a meaningful relationship.

jvkohl
05-09-2004, 05:48 PM
If you resort

to \"role-playing\" you\'re much more likely to end up with someone who is also playing some kind of game. Since

women\'s motives are usually more difficult than men\'s to determine, she will figure out what you\'re willing

to do to \"get\" her before you find out enough about her to know whether you\'re really interested in more than

her body. Then, even if you do \"get\" her, she will continue to have the upper hand in any game that either of

you continues to play.

bjf
05-09-2004, 05:51 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

jvkohl
05-09-2004, 06:03 PM
After

drafting my latest, I see BTF is synchronizing his thought pattern with mine.

</font><blockquote><font

However, many young women can be very shy or flat out just don\'t know

(how) to send guys signals when they are interested. This makes the whole process more difficult.

<hr

For me it makes the process so difficult that I no longer bother with

women who don\'t know how to communicate their intent.

</font><blockquote><font

Older women of course are a far different story. Personally, I admire their

understanding of the game. The younger ones are just so damn cryptic sometimes.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I\'m fairly certain you understand the concept of cryptic female choice, and how this relates

to concealed ovulation. Basically, women don\'t know what they want unless they\'re in the ovulatory phase of a

non-oral contraceptive influenced menstrual cycle. The clues they send at ovulation are sufficient enough that with

minimal observation, you should be able to tell who\'s interested in more than just casual conversation. If not,

observe a little longer.

In any case, I\'d say

the desperate aggressive guy is far more likely to pull a chick then the cool, confident laid back guy who

doesn\'t put in work. People don\'t sense confident strangers in bars because they are f\'en drunk and their

minds are too occupied to notice some dude\'s body language.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

That\'s why I mentioned the alcohol problem. But I don\'t mean that you need to be laid

back. Of course, you need to do some work. Very few women will approach you, no matter how much they would like to.

Men, typically, must make the first move. What I\'m saying is to match your moves to her mood rather than take a

series of chances on anything that looks good at the moment.

</font><blockquote><font

Desperation works best for pulling chicks in my opinion (based on what I

see), you just might have to compromise yourself to use it, something I\'m not prepared to do.

<hr

I\'ve never seen desparation work, except when fat chicks need to get

laid so much that they become overly aggressive. It won\'t take them long to find someone who\'ll go for it.

fran1
05-09-2004, 07:03 PM
JVK your

tips are good, but we need some street wise explaniation:
</font><blockquote><font

What I do/use in various situations would only be of interest to other men my

age/height with similar proportions and income. She will either become fidgity or more relaxed/friendly.

In this case, when you talk about income, age and height and all

stuff, tell me the quantity of SOE do you use personally(in your case)and the spot of your body that you use? I want

to have an clear idea of your product that it is a miracle.
</font><blockquote><font

I can pick up on very subtle cues with regard to her level of

interest--sometimes right down to the fact that she is only looking for something very casual--but she wants it

NOW.

In this part, tell us your personal cues to know what she

wants NOW.....Remenber JVK here we are from so many cultures that we really are interesting how this stuff work,

with womens around the world.

tounge
05-09-2004, 07:49 PM
Jim, I agree

with Larry.er Fran1. Please elaborate on your use of SOE. How much, the body spots. Do you add another fragrance?

And also how things have changed for you since before and after. Thanks for your time ad anticipated answers.

bjf
05-10-2004, 05:22 AM
I\'ve never seen desparation work, except when

fat chicks need to get laid so much that they become overly aggressive.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

And except when guys will hit on fat chicks and anything else with two legs.

Elana
05-10-2004, 05:29 AM
Desperation works best for pulling chicks in my

opinion (based on what I see), you just might have to compromise yourself to use it, something I\'m not prepared

to do.

YOU MUST BE KIDDING!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
Desperate men make women run away and run as fast as they can.

We are attracted to the cool guy with the slight attitude. Let us a work a bit for his attention.

The guy that

walks up to you in a bar, gets in your face and starts feeding you all sorts of lines is an annoyance. That is when

the woman will grab the first man they see and will whisper to him to please pretend that he is with her so the

desperate man will go away.

tallmacky
05-10-2004, 12:44 PM
</font><blockquote><font

see), you just might have to compromise yourself to use it, something I\'m not prepared to do.

<hr

YOU MUST BE KIDDING!

We are attracted to the cool guy with the slight attitude. Let us a work a bit for his attention.

The guy that

walks up to you in a bar, gets in your face and starts feeding you all sorts of lines is an annoyance. That is when

the woman will grab the first man they see and will whisper to him to please pretend that he is with her so the

OUCH!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Now, Elana go and answer all of my pm\'s I really need

attention from you, and read my pm\'s about my seduction techniques and my cooking recipes, and then tell me how

to be sexier...ANSWER NOW I AM DESPERATE!!!

tallmacky
05-10-2004, 12:45 PM

Desperation works best for pulling chicks in my

opinion (based on what I see), you just might have to compromise yourself to use it, something I\'m not prepared

to do.

This works, its working wonders!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

bjf
05-10-2004, 01:14 PM
</font><blockquote><font

<hr

YOU MUST BE KIDDING!

Desperate men make women run away and run as fast as they

can. We are attracted to the cool guy with the slight attitude. Let us a work a bit for his attention.

The

guy that walks up to you in a bar, gets in your face and starts feeding you all sorts of lines is an annoyance. That

is when the woman will grab the first man they see and will whisper to him to please pretend that he is with her so

the desperate man will go away.

Elana, did it ever occur to

you that some women go to bars wanting to hook up or who are too drunk to think straight?

The guys that run

around hitting on one chick after another inevitably find them.

Elana
05-10-2004, 01:17 PM
</font><blockquote><font

Desperation

works best for pulling chicks in my opinion (based on what I see), you just might have to compromise yourself to use

it, something I\'m not prepared to do.

YOU MUST BE KIDDING!

The guy that

Elana, did it ever occur to you that

some women go to bars wanting to hook up or who are too drunk to think straight?

Hit on as many as possible and

you are bound to find them. Good luck!

Then those women would

make a bee line to the man that they are attracted to and the woman would work her magic. Women are just not

desperate enough to go home with a pathetic man just so that they can have sex.

bjf
05-10-2004, 01:24 PM
Then those women would make a bee line to the man

that they are attracted to and the woman would work her magic. Women are just not desperate enough to go home with a

pathetic man just so that they can have sex.

Women aren\'t big

on making the first move. And why make the first move when guys are coming after you anyway?

Aggressiveness

wins out in these cases. Some may call aggressiveness confidence, and in many cases it is, but aggressivenss

without any sort of selectivety is partly desperation, IMO.

Elana
05-10-2004, 01:26 PM
Whatever

works for you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

bjf
05-10-2004, 01:34 PM
don\'t worry

kiddo, I will give you the next one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Elana
05-10-2004, 01:39 PM
Maybe you

can try duplicating Brad Pitt\'s pheromone signature and then going to a bar and begging a girl to buy you a drink

and take you home. Women LOVE that!

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-10-2004, 01:43 PM
Maybe you can try duplicating Brad Pitt\'s

pheromone signature and then going to a bar and begging a girl to buy you a drink and take you home. Women LOVE

that!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

ironration
05-10-2004, 01:46 PM
I knew

it!

pheromone signature and then going to a bar and begging a girl to buy you a drink and take you home. Women LOVE

that!

metroman
05-10-2004, 03:33 PM
</font><blockquote><font

<hr

YOU MUST BE KIDDING!

The guy that

Elana is giving us good insights

into the Female Psyche...I for one believe this to be the case...Even if you are really desperate try real hard not

to act it...Women can sense it a mile off &amp; are totally put off by it...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

bjf
05-10-2004, 03:40 PM

that!

Yes princess, I shall take your advice!

Elana
05-10-2004, 03:47 PM
</font><blockquote><font

Maybe you can try duplicating Brad Pitt\'s pheromone signature and then

going to a bar and begging a girl to buy you a drink and take you home. Women LOVE that!

<hr

Yes princess, I shall take your advice!

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

one more addition to the plan. Bathe in bleach. If bleach is not available just rub your sperm

all over your body.

bjf
05-10-2004, 03:48 PM
</font><blockquote><font

Maybe you can

try duplicating Brad Pitt\'s pheromone signature and then going to a bar and begging a girl to buy you a drink and

take you home. Women LOVE that!

Yes princess, I shall take your

advice!

one more addition to the plan. Bathe in bleach. If

bleach is not available just rub your sperm all over your body.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I am writing all this down. Will this be included in the second edition of your seduction

guide? I really loved the first one.

Elana
05-10-2004, 03:53 PM
I did not

include this information in \"Get women to throw money at you as they give you oral sex and cook you a large steak

dinner\"

By Elana
$49.95 on Amazon

I didn\'t know about any of this until I read a few posts from

Ironration and Manchorito, and we all know the Internet rule.

bjf
05-10-2004, 03:55 PM
Damn. And I

thought years of research was behind all of this. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

jvkohl
05-10-2004, 06:18 PM
Fran1
There

are many posts from others that offer more in the way of street wise explanations than I will ever have time to

detail. Besides, the most important things that I have to say have all been said in my book. In the book, the lack

of specific usage instructions is not an error of ommission. Instead, the natural assumption is that from reading

the book, and through your individual experiences, you will figure out what works best for you, and maybe even why

it works the way it does. The reality of all this is that each of us has a unique pheromone signature (e.g., tissue

type). And each partner we seek will respond (or not) to our unique pheromone signature, under equally unique

conditions. It\'s easy to use pheromone products to enhance one\'s masculine or feminine component of their

pheromone signature, but it\'s also easy to see why results of enhancement may vary. That is, the uniqueness

remains, no matter how much you enhance the masculine or feminine component. Culturally, if you\'re trying to gain

the interest of an Asian female (who\'s still in Asia), it would be easy to offend her by enhancing your masculine

scent--same goes for women who are super sensitive to male odor. So, if I tell you that I use 3, 4 inch rolls of SoE

on each side of my neck, and you do the same--what are the odds that you will have results similar to mine?

Incalculable. Experiment, like other members of this Forum have done, and find what works best for you, and most

often. If I could teach everyone what worked best, I\'d be a millionaire. And, if I could make everyone think that

I knew best how they could get laid more often, I\'d be a millionaire. So, obviously, either I must not know it

all, or not want to be a millionaire, or maybe just not want to con people. (Take your pick) It should be equally

obvious that I don\'t have time to answer specific questions, but am happy to comment on certain discussions when

I do have some time. For cues on body language read Timothy Perper\'s book, or Monica Moore\'s work (don\'t

know if she\'s published a book, but she\'s done some good work that\'s published in research journals). Also,

Karl Grammer and others at Ludwig Bolzman Institute in Vienna, have some good information written in German. Nearly

every source of good information is documented/referenced in The Scent of Eros, and typically with extended comments

in the endnotes of each chapter.

JVK your tips

are good, but we need some street wise explaniation:
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
What I do/use in various situations would only be of interest to other men my age/height with similar

proportions and income. She will either become fidgity or more relaxed/friendly.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">
In this case, when you talk about income, age and height and all stuff, tell me the quantity of

SOE do you use personally(in your case)and the spot of your body that you use? I want to have an clear idea of your

product that it is a miracle.

I can pick up on

very subtle cues with regard to her level of interest--sometimes right down to the fact that she is only looking for

something very casual--but she wants it NOW.

In this part, tell us

your personal cues to know what she wants NOW.....Remenber JVK here we are from so many cultures that we really are

interesting how this stuff work, with womens around the world.

Sagacious1420
05-12-2004, 08:05 AM
</font><blockquote><font

<hr

YOU MUST BE KIDDING!

The guy that

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bjf
05-12-2004, 08:22 AM

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Pancho1188
05-12-2004, 09:00 AM
Desperation will get you nowhere. The only thing desperation gives you is knowledge that you have nothing to lose,

which leads you to be gutsy and ask a woman out. The positive part of desperation is the willingness to take risks.

That\'s what it\'s all about. The negative part of desperation is you give off a very low

self-confidence/self-image and you hang on by a very thin thread...

</font><blockquote><font

Let us a work a bit for his attention.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

As much as I agree with Elana 100% that women aren\'t attracted to desperation and will

pretend to be with someone else to get away from the \"desperate guy\", I find this particular part to be

contradictory to the norm. The whole point of women making the guy make the move is that the guy gives her his full

attention...after all, he probably crossed a crowd full of people to pull up a seat next to you and say hi. Yeah, I

know a \"cool\" guy with an \"attitude\" will scan the place while he\'s talking to make it look like it\'s

a casual hello or he has other things he could be doing or something, but let\'s not kid ourselves into thinking

that somehow a woman needs to work for his attention. Unless you count acting interested or being interested work,

I think it\'s more of a you just have to open your mouth and continue the conversation to really keep the guy

there. Honestly, when was the last time a guy \"abandoned ship\" on a girl who was definitely interested but was

having trouble keeping a conversation due to nerves or something?

Then again, it would be the test of a lifetime

for me to keep a conversation going with a stranger for longer than 20 seconds, so maybe I shouldn\'t be

questioning this. Honestly... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

bjf
05-12-2004, 09:26 AM
Women don\'t

want a guy who is desperate, but sometimes they are too drunk or horny to care or notice.

That is why

desperation works. Desperate guys hit on women and until they run into one who fall into the above mentioned

category.

Pancho1188
05-12-2004, 09:37 AM
Women don\'t want a guy who is desperate,

but sometimes they are too drunk or horny to care or notice.

That is why desperation works. Desperate guys hit

on women and until they run into one who fall into the above mentioned category.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

That\'s true.

Wouldn\'t you respect yourself more, though, if you switched from

desperate to bold and daring? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I guess the response would

be,

\"I don\'t think I\'d be worried too much about my desperation and pathetic attempts while I\'m

getting laid!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif\"

...which is also very true.

bjf
05-12-2004, 09:40 AM
LOL, hey some

guys are bold and daring, some are desperate. I don\'t see anything wrong with going up to women who you are

really interested in, but some guys literally act like they have never seen a woman in their life once they enter a

club. Hitting ON everything. On to the next and on to the next. And eventually, someone falls for it.

Pancho1188
05-12-2004, 09:52 AM
I\'m

still waiting to institute the \"Petter Gibbons\" approach...

\"Oh. I’ll tell you what I’m gonna do. I’m gonna

go next door and get a table and if you’d like to join me, no big deal. All right? And if not, that’s cool too.

Ok?\"

Although I could also see myself sitting at Flingers alone...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Pancho1188
05-12-2004, 09:59 AM
Someone

was on the subject of body language somewhere, so I\'ll just mention a good way to project interest.

If you

ever want to find an effective way to project a strong sexual aura to a woman, you need to look no further than most

Western movies...

You know the look: the suave, bad-ass, debonnaire cowboy comes out of the saloon, walks up to

the column next to the steps, and leans against it with his thumbs through his belt loops. All the girls around

take interest in the man.

Why? Well, there\'s subtle body language cues from this pose. This is a very open

stance (don\'t cross your legs), your crotch is slightly pushed forward, and your fingers, although hanging in a

relaxed position, are all pointing straight to your penis. How\'s that for a subliminal message? You make eye

contact with girls you are attracted to and smile at every one of them. When you pick up a positive signal from a

girl, you can make your approach. That\'s when you can let a warm smile and assertive posture do 85% of the

talking for you...

...but that\'s just a suggestion from a body language perspective.

Bottle
05-12-2004, 10:08 AM
Here\'s

what worked for me.

grind dance with a stranger, say \"Hmm I like the way you dance\" I walk of...she say

\"thanks\" almost to my back.

Later she is tied to her four poster bed...

the next day I dont ask,

but tell her to give me her number.

Desperate works...yeah whatever [ rolls eyes until they hurt ]

Bottle
05-12-2004, 10:10 AM
Someone was on the subject of body language

somewhere, so I\'ll just mention a good way to project interest.

If you ever want to find an effective way to

project a strong sexual aura to a woman, you need to look no further than most Western movies...

You know the

look: the suave, bad-ass, debonnaire cowboy comes out of the saloon, walks up to the column next to the steps, and

leans against it with his thumbs through his belt loops. All the girls around take interest in the man.

Why?

Well, there\'s subtle body language cues from this pose. This is a very open stance (don\'t cross your legs),

your crotch is slightly pushed forward, and your fingers, although hanging in a relaxed position, are all pointing

straight to your penis. How\'s that for a subliminal message? You make eye contact with girls you are attracted

to and smile at every one of them. When you pick up a positive signal from a girl, you can make your approach.

That\'s when you can let a warm smile and assertive posture do 85% of the talking for you...

...but that\'s

just a suggestion from a body language perspective.

creepy scary

person

Pancho1188
05-12-2004, 10:51 AM

creepy scary person

<hr

I figured someone would question

this...

http://www.sacticket.com/sta

tic/movies/news/1014eastwood.html (\"http://www.sacticket.com/static/movies/news/1014eastwood.html\")

The only difference in this shot is Mr. Eastwood has his hands in his

pockets instead of his belt

loop...

http://www.clinteastwood.net/welcome2.html[/url

]

Oh, and here\'s some belt action...

...but I\'m sure Clint Eastwood never got any women...and

I\'m sure nobody ever thought he was attractive or had attitude, either...

They even model cowboys in

this pose...this is a ridiculously bad example, but whatever...it\'s the first thing I found on a dogpile image

search:

[url=\"http://www.pinkumbyrecords.com/pics_olcwb.htm\"]http://www.pinkumbyrecords.com/pics_olcwb.ht

m (\"http://www.clinteastwood.net/welcome2.html\")

Bottle
05-12-2004, 11:02 AM
Hello

Clint is an Actor, Films are make believe. Poses in magazines and in films are not gonna get you laid in

the real world.

Being natural and not forcing the situation is gonna get you further...and will make for a more

memorable and pleasurable encounter.

Standing arround with your hands pointing at your dick is pathetic

Pancho1188
05-12-2004, 11:08 AM
Well, I

posted what I\'ve read in body language books, but what would professionals in the world of psychology know about

that?

Bottle
05-12-2004, 11:21 AM
Next time

you get a girl in bed...you better consult a book by a professional before going any further, just to make sure you

get it right, huh.

go get um cowboy

Pancho1188
05-12-2004, 11:28 AM
Next time you get a girl in bed...you better

consult a book by a professional before going any further, just to make sure you get it right, huh.

go

get um cowboy

I did, and I\'ve gotten great compliments,

thank you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif In fact, my girlfriend at the time enjoyed taking a

look at it, too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Men\'s Health accidentally sent me the

book \"Sex Secrets\" in the mail years and years ago after I purchased \"Totally Fit\". Needless to say, I

didn\'t take the time to send it back and report the error...I just paid the bill and read the thing.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Lucky me since I\'d be too embarrassed to buy such a book in a

store, and I got great ideas that really sparked bedroom action with relatively shy girls when I got

older.

Back to body language, I\'ve been given a recommendation from a forum member a while back on the

subject, and she recommended \"Body Language Secrets\".

Bottle\'s right...you have to be natural.

Unfortunately, many people have a tendency to close off and tense up in situations, so it\'s important to practice

an open demeanor and a friendly, welcoming posture/aura/whatever to increase your chances of success. The relaxed

lean against a wall with your hands in your pockets or thumbs through your belt loop was just a suggestion of a

relaxed demeanor that can look quite natural due to its comfortable positioning and friendly, open message. There

are many other preferences that people should look into as well. If you think it\'s pathetic, you can always try

something else that suits your style, as long as it feels natural like Bottle said.

That\'s one of the

problems with desperation. Yes, drunk girls can miss the cues and horny girls might not care, but a normal woman

will notice how you carry yourself and run away as Elana said. You can easily create a more positive demeanor that

projects an attractive aura if you just take time to try. The best recent post that comes to mind is about the one

guy who was depressed for a while and then got out of his funk and started getting women like mad...I\'m sure his

body language changed along with his attitude.

Elana
05-12-2004, 11:44 AM
What the

hell is wrong with some of you guys? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

bjf
05-12-2004, 11:48 AM
I am convinced

in your next life you will come back as Manchirito, Elana.

Elana
05-12-2004, 11:52 AM
I am convinced in your next life you will come back

as Manchirito, Elana.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Elana
05-12-2004, 11:57 AM
Let\'s sum

all of this up....women love for men to act desperate, stand like dorks, rub bleach on themselves, trick them into

watching porn, and beg them to buy men drinks.

This is good. I\'ll include it all in my book
\"All you

have to do is pose like a dork and women will beg you to take them home to clean your house and then give you great

sex\"

Sagacious1420
05-12-2004, 12:28 PM
Let\'s sum all of this up....women love for men

to act desperate, stand like dorks, rub bleach on themselves, trick them into watching porn, and beg them to buy men

drinks.

\"All you have to do is pose like a dork and women will

beg you to take them home to clean your house and then give you great sex\"

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Don\'t forget my steak dinner, woman! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Elana
05-12-2004, 12:36 PM
</font><blockquote><font

Let\'s sum all of this up....women love for men to act desperate, stand

like dorks, rub bleach on themselves, trick them into watching porn, and beg them to buy men drinks.

This is

good. I\'ll include it all in my book
\"All you have to do is pose like a dork and women will beg you to take

them home to clean your house and then give you great sex\"

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Don\'t forget my steak dinner, woman! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">That was my first book. If you had sent in your 12 easy payments of

$49.98, you would know that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

franki
05-12-2004, 12:53 PM
Can i use

Paypal? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Sagacious1420
05-12-2004, 12:56 PM
</font><blockquote><font

Let\'s sum

all of this up....women love for men to act desperate, stand like dorks, rub bleach on themselves, trick them into

watching porn, and beg them to buy men drinks.

\"All you have

to do is pose like a dork and women will beg you to take them home to clean your house and then give you great

sex\"

Don\'t forget my steak dinner, woman!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">That was my first

book. If you had sent in your 12 easy payments of $49.98, you would know that!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Your 1st edition

is on it\'s way...don\'t know how much it cost though, \'cause I talked this really hot woman into buying it

for me. Thinking back on that whole scenario, I was leaning up against a pillar w/ my thumbs through my

belt loops at the time. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Now where\'s my steak dinner.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif Dammit woman, don\'t make me use my belt loops on you!

Elana
05-12-2004, 12:58 PM
The belt

loops get me everytime &lt;dreamy sigh&gt;

Yes Franki...I take paypal but I have to charge a $25.00 paypal fee

per order.

Mtnjim
05-12-2004, 01:01 PM
Let\'s sum all of this up....women love for men

to act desperate, stand like dorks, rub bleach on themselves, trick them into watching porn, and beg them to buy men

drinks.

\"All you have to do is pose like a dork and women will

beg you to take them home to clean your house and then give you great sex\"

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Damn, girl, You have shown me the error of my ways!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Pancho1188
05-12-2004, 01:06 PM
Thinking back on that whole scenario, I was

leaning up against a pillar w/ my thumbs through my belt loops at the time.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Now where\'s my steak dinner.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif Dammit woman, don\'t make me use my belt loops on you!

Bottle
05-12-2004, 01:06 PM
so I\'m

eating my dinner...and natural born killers has just started

\"so how flirty are you now...sexy

boy\"

hahahahaa

Pancho1188
05-12-2004, 01:12 PM
</font><blockquote><font

\"All you have to do is pose like a dork and women will beg you to take

them home to clean your house and then give you great sex\"

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Damn, girl, You have shown me the error of my ways!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

<hr

I must announce that Elana has made a false claim! It has to be false

or I would be oversexed and have a spotless house!!!

Actually, maybe it is true...after all, didn\'t

they make a movie about it?

Eternal Sex Drive with the Spotless House

fran1
05-12-2004, 06:23 PM
JVK thanks

for the tips. Would be helpful that you write another book not so technical but in users experiences with your

product given general advice.
What do you think?

Danke JVK

a.k.a.
05-16-2004, 09:00 AM
Streetwise

Tips for SOE

1. You Are The Man
Whatever it is that she NEEDS from a man, you have it, you know that you

have it, and you’re going to make her work for it. (As in, “Yeah, I know you want to ride the seven waves of tantric

bliss. But what do I get out of it?)

2. You Have The Magic Touch
The most powerful effect of SOE is that it

erases personal space. So pump up the kino: a light touch on her forearm, a friendly hand on her shoulder, tenderly

brush the hair from her face, a bold hand on her thigh... it all depends on the context.

3. You Create

Anticipation
This one requires a bit of Art. A good rule of thumb is to stay 10 minutes behind your desires.

For example. If you want to check her out, hold off until she notices (and gets a whiff) of you. If you want to

talk, just glance at her a couple of times (showing your interest) before walking up to her. If you want to dance,

talk a little longer. If you want to kiss her, stare at her lips a couple of times.

4. You Are In Control
When

things get hot, make sure that you are the one driving her passion and not vice versa. Don’t stick your tongue down

her throat unless she’s hungry for it. Don’t mess with her zipper unless she’s reaching up your shirt and etc.

Elana
05-16-2004, 09:07 AM
I like

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Sagacious1420
05-16-2004, 10:18 AM
Streetwise Tips for SOE

1. You Are The Man

Whatever it is that she NEEDS from a man, you have it, you know that you have it, and you’re going to make her work

for it. (As in, “Yeah, I know you want to ride the seven waves of tantric bliss. But what do I get out of it?)

You Have The Magic Touch
The most powerful effect of SOE is that it erases personal space. So pump up the

kino: a light touch on her forearm, a friendly hand on her shoulder, tenderly brush the hair from her face, a bold

hand on her thigh... it all depends on the context.

3. You Create Anticipation
This one requires a bit of

Art. A good rule of thumb is to stay 10 minutes behind your desires.
For example. If you want to check her out,

hold off until she notices (and gets a whiff) of you. If you want to talk, just glance at her a couple of times

(showing your interest) before walking up to her. If you want to dance, talk a little longer. If you want to kiss

her, stare at her lips a couple of times.

4. You Are In Control
When things get hot, make sure that you are

the one driving her passion and not vice versa. Don’t stick your tongue down her throat unless she’s hungry for it.

Don’t mess with her zipper unless she’s reaching up your shirt and etc.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Nice! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

DrSmellThis
05-16-2004, 10:53 AM
Good

work, AKA! These all seem great to me, though some of the \"pick up artist types\" might disagree with the

\"waiting\" part of #3 (remember the \"10 second rule\"?). But women like men who show discipline combined with

passion. Let her see you masterfully controlling your passions, (part of being \"cool\" -- helping her feel

safe and protected along with horny) the idea being that you have them not that you don\'t; as opposed to

them controlling you, until she almost begs you to do her. Let a little passion escape, but only when

well-controlled. Always show mastery. You are not the least bit afraid of doing whatever you want (e.g.,

approaching her), you are rather \"always\" in control of what you do! (thinks to himself, \"but if I wasn\'t

you\'d damn well know it, sweetie!\") /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif You are so good at

controlling your personal raging bull, in fact, that you are the perfect man for her to feel safe unleashing her own

screaming uncontrolled passions with. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif You might just, ahem, tie her

to the bed to help her out that way. Sometimes an almost imperceptible naughty smile or raising of the eyebrows (a

la Bond) is good that way, for example. Or thinking to yourself, \"Don\'t make me come over there and do you!\"

Brian
05-17-2004, 07:01 AM
Someone was on the subject of body language

somewhere, so I\'ll just mention a good way to project interest.

If you ever want to find an effective way

to project a strong sexual aura to a woman, you need to look no further than most Western movies...

You know

the look: the suave, bad-ass, debonnaire cowboy comes out of the saloon, walks up to the column next to the steps,

and leans against it with his thumbs through his belt loops. All the girls around take interest in the

man.

Why? Well, there\'s subtle body language cues from this pose. This is a very open stance (don\'t

cross your legs), your crotch is slightly pushed forward, and your fingers, although hanging in a relaxed position,

are all pointing straight to your penis. How\'s that for a subliminal message? You make eye contact with girls

you are attracted to and smile at every one of them. When you pick up a positive signal from a girl, you can make

your approach. That\'s when you can let a warm smile and assertive posture do 85% of the talking for

you...

...but that\'s just a suggestion from a body language perspective.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

You try this out this weekend and let us all know how you make out.

I don\'t know! Maybe it\'s because I\'m older or

something. I have a hard time understanding
why you guys need books to learn how to approach a woman. These are

social skills that
should have been learned already. If you\'re 25 yrs old or something like that and you

need
a book to learn how to pick up women, I\'d say that you are in a lot of trouble, and probably
will

never attain the social skills required. These self help books are written for one reason
and one reason only! to

make money.

While you guys are sitting at home reading up on how to score, the player is out there

scoring.
I\'ll say one thing for you guys, you sure have great imaginations.

fran1
05-21-2004, 09:39 PM
Nice

tips.
We need more please from around the world.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Friendly1
05-22-2004, 07:35 AM
You try this out this weekend and let us all know

how you make out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

If done with the right attitude, it works. Women read body language better than men,

regardless of whether they get their knowledge from books or experience.

In general, women learn to READ other

people while men learn to BROADCAST.

What most men learn to broadcast by their body language is \"I AM NOT A

DOMINANT MALE\".

Many years ago, when I was in college, a lesbian friend and I were talking about something and

she mentioned she had seen me all the way across the campus. I mean, out of a crowd of hundreds of people, she

recognized me at a distance of a couple of hundred yards.

My ex-wife, who went to the same college, could do the

same thing.

I asked my friend how she knew it was me. She said, \"Because you have that distinctive

dont\'t-f***-with-me walk.\"

She was right. I DID have a distinctive, keep-away walk. My whole attitude was,

\"I am more trouble than it\'s worth to you.\" I still boil over with that attitude from time to time. Once it

was pointed out to me, I realized I needed to keep it contained in some situations.

But I never lacked for

attention from the girls. I\'ll admit I had more attention than I knew what to do with. I always had the best

results when I gave up trying to get them and moved on. As soon as it looked like I wasn\'t interested in them,

they became interested in me.

The bad guy attitude works when its real, natural, and obviously a challenge to the

women.

I am one of the guys who has been studying body language from books over the past couple of years.

It\'s an eye-opening endeavor. There are some very good books out there and some very bad ones. The great thing

about body language books is that you can immediately test what these writers have to say without looking

stupid.

All you have to do is observe people. Nothing more. No approaches, no come ons, no lines, virtually no

effort required.

Just pay attention to what other people DO when you see them interact with each other. Then

rerear the appropriate chapters in the books.

The good books explain that body language works in clusters. One

action doesn\'t mean anything by itself. When grouped with other actions, it can mean several things, so you have

to understand what is going on.

I now know when a woman wants to talk with me. Before, I used to \"sense\"

when a woman wanted to talk with me. I was subconsciously reading women\'s body language but didn\'t really

understand what I was seeing.

So, yes, it\'s worth the effort. And these books help in many more ways. They

help in dealing with people at work, in dealing with your friends, in dealing with strangers in potentially

dangerous situations.

Don\'t be put off by anyone who says you don\'t need a book to learn what you should

have learned growing up. Most guys DO need the extra help, because most guys never grew up the way women grow up:

learning to read body language.

Boys jostle for dominance. The signals we learn to look for when we are growing

up are the cues to who is most likely to beat the crap out of us. Most guys aren\'t willing to go through with a

fight. I never backed down. That doesn\'t mean I always won. It means I never backed down. When people saw I

was willing to endure a beating at the hands of 2,3,4 other guys, they usually realized it wasn\'t worth the

effort. After all, I might end up with a black eye and a fat lip, but I still would not let the other guy be top

dog.

When I became comfortable with the risk I was taking, I became a guy the other guys didn\'t want to cross.

When I became that guy, I acted like him.

I never understood why the girls liked me. Now I know. It was my

confidence, my ability to stand up to the big, tall guys and act like their equal or superior. As I matured, I

became more sociable, more fun to hang around with. Now I\'m \"cool\" because I make them laugh, and because I

don\'t take crap from anyone (unless I\'m just tired and don\'t care).

Holmes
05-22-2004, 08:06 AM
Good

post.

Holmes

Sunny
05-22-2004, 10:45 AM
Friendly,

can you specifically recommend a book (which is available at Amazon)?

Thanks!

Sunny

Friendly1
05-22-2004, 02:09 PM
Friendly,

can you specifically recommend a

book (which is available at Amazon)?

Please see

this thread in the Open Discussion forum (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=offTopic&amp;Number=124623&amp;pag e

=0&amp;view=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=7&amp;fpart=1\").

It

lists books I have read and some short reviews on them. It also includes some anecdotes from my late

morning/mid-afternoon today.

Sunny
05-22-2004, 02:29 PM
Thanks

friendly!

fran1
05-22-2004, 07:14 PM
Friendly1

thanks for the post about body language. I remenber that some people dont believe in this, but I am a believer.
Few

weeks ago I try to do some rapport with SOE and works great, but I see that I failed in the moment to look at her

eyes. The womens were more agressive looking to my eyes than me.
My weakness I suppose is to try to feel dominant

but no really feel it.
One trick that works for me is not to look before the women look, then I make her believe

that she catch my attention.

We need more tips friends, like rapport techniques with the shoes or hand will be

good too.

Friendly1
05-22-2004, 10:12 PM
Friendly1 thanks for the post about body language.

I remenber that some people dont believe in this, but I am a believer.
Few weeks ago I try to do some rapport with

SOE and works great, but I see that I failed in the moment to look at her eyes. The womens were more agressive

looking to my eyes than me.
My weakness I suppose is to try to feel dominant but no really feel it.
One trick

that works for me is not to look before the women look, then I make her believe that she catch my attention.

We

need more tips friends, like rapport techniques with the shoes or hand will be good too.

<hr

Eye contact is important. It is often a woman\'s first test of your

manhood. Most men fail the test immediately, and they never realize it.

Tonight I was at a club with some

friends of mine. Several very beautiful women in the group. Several good looking guys. This dance night was by

invitation only, so I only invited the best dancers in my circle of social friends.

The OTHER women in the club

were all checking me out. Young girls stood right next to me and kept looking at me. I was talking with my

friends, laughing, enjoying myself.

I never returned the eye contact. I didn\'t need to.

When I was getting

ready to leave, a friend of mine pointed out two girls who had been standing next to me for 30 minutes. These were

gorgeous babes, on the male scale of desirability. One in particular kept turning to look at me.

At the very

least, I could have danced with them. I doubt I could have picked them up (very difficult for an older man to pick

up a young woman in a club). But if I were to meet them on a regular basis, they might join my group,

etc.

Nonetheless, I let the opportunity pass. I meet so many women now I don\'t need to cast my nets for new

fish. I think my friend was hoping I\'d help him meet the girls. But I was tired and have things to do after I

get some sleep.

When you know what to look for, you have the power you\'ve been craving all your life. As you

come to appreciate this power, you begin to feel more confident. Of course, that doesn\'t diminish the average

woman\'s sexual power. In the United States, we men have all but given up complete control over relationships to

women.

Just look for the eye contact. They will glance at you sideways. They will make excuses to be near you.

They will \"show off the goods\" (even though they don\'t want you to stare -- it\'s another test, of course,

to see if you\'re a man or a dud).

They will give you every opportunity to graduate to the next test.

You

need to put yourself in the position of deciding whether it\'s worth your time.

BigGulp
05-22-2004, 10:30 PM
They will give you every opportunity to graduate to

the next test.

What\'s the next test?

Great posts BTW!

Elana
05-23-2004, 03:49 AM
Friendly1 thanks for the post about body language.

I remenber that some people dont believe in this, but I am a believer.
Few weeks ago I try to do some rapport with

SOE and works great, but I see that I failed in the moment to look at her eyes. The womens were more agressive

looking to my eyes than me.
My weakness I suppose is to try to feel dominant but no really feel it.
One trick

that works for me is not to look before the women look, then I make her believe that she catch my attention.

We

need more tips friends, like rapport techniques with the shoes or hand will be good too.

<hr

Amazing writing skills, Fran1. What an improvement.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

fran1
05-23-2004, 08:29 PM
Friendly1

nice tips. Will be great that you told us how you catch the women that you like. The whole process for novice like

me.
I want to share something with you people. The third week that I use SOE I see a lot of hits with gays, and I

dont like gays (nothing personal, I have a friend that is gay but I am straight). Well that week, 3 different gays

try to make rapport body language with me, but moving their shoes, feets and legs, to copy my movements with their

feets specially, and sending me signal with their shoes when they were sitting. I try to avoid to see them but they

were doing that in a good way that I need it to look, until I get angry( I move from my seat, or telling them that I

was not gay that I love womens).
The thing here is that I really want to learn their techniques to use it with

womens, for me was something new and I want to know where I can find information about it.
They use a lot of their

feets in a way that you need it to look(in my case I was getting angry for the distraction).
I want to know how

they do it, because I try to put my attention, my eyes, my body away from them, but they move their feet, legs in a

way that the side of my eyes were reach for them. (One of them even approach with me---smiling and trying to give me

his hand--- and I telling him that move away in a very bad way)
I forgot this too. When I saw them to their eyes

with a bad face in the begining, they try to see in others directions and then they begin again when I was doing my

work, with the feets, legs and shoes moves, until they put me nervous and angry.
Please Friendly1 do you know about

this technique or anyone else?, and How to dominate against gays without move of my seat or putting a bad face or

speak with them(body language defense in this case). And how to use this gays technique with womens of course.(I

think this is a good one)
But again they were using most the lower part of their body, than the upper one.
What a

tip will be this?

Friendly1
05-23-2004, 08:51 PM
Friendly1 nice tips. Will be great that you told us

how you catch the women that you like. The whole process for novice like me.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I haven\'t met her yet. I am just having fun and occasionally benefitting in a professional

environment from my use of pheromones.

If Miss Right should come along, I will have to be patient. I doubt she

will jump into my arms and yell, \"Marry me, you BIG MAN! I WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABIES!\" Although I did have a

cute one ask if she could dance with me forever....

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
I want to share something with you people. The third week that I use SOE I see a lot of hits with gays, and I

dont like gays (nothing personal, I have a friend that is gay but I am straight).

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Gay guys soft hit on me all the time. There is nothing you or I can do about it. Don\'t

make a big fuss over it. I haven\'t had any chase me down the street, screaming for sex or anything. I don\'t

return eye contact and I shift my position casually if they brush up against me so they know I am not welcoming

their advances. I don\'t act like they are pariahs.

fran1
05-28-2004, 08:54 PM
Friendly thanks for the

tips.
There is a special way to know that this women want somethin NOW.
How do you note that --------
I see

that you are the guy with most experience here.......and JVK of course......

Gossamer_2701
05-29-2004, 08:46 AM
Fran1 writes....

There

is a special way to know that this women want somethin NOW.
How do you note that --------

Easy... she won't

be able to take her eyes off your pipino:D

happyman
05-30-2004, 01:01 AM
What I do/use in

various situations would only be of interest to other men my age/height with similar proportions and income. Other

than that, the results I get are meaningless. Besides, I\'m a \"biker\" and that aspect of my personality

attracts women who are outside the norm. That being said, I never hit on a woman who has not already shown an

interest. To get her interest (or not) I will spend a few minutes in her \"space.\" She will either become fidgity

or more relaxed/friendly. I can pick up on very subtle cues with regard to her level of interest--sometimes right

down to the fact that she is only looking for something very casual--but she wants it NOW. Most helpful advice is to

expect nothing, women can sense desparation--and once they do sense desparation--you\'re not liable to get beyond

their initial hesitation. Go out, have a good time with a good group of your peers; when you\'re having a good

time, you will be more at ease; no desparation; and the women are more likely to see you (and smell you) as the

dominant male. The whole idea of pheromone enhancement for men is to attempt to ensure their dominance status comes

through in their scent.

More later, perhaps.

Wanted to let you know that I agree with much of

what you say. It is factual information. Being at ease and smooth and confident is Soooooo key. This attracts women

more than any other trait
1. Confidence
2. Smooth
3. at ease
Those are the ones that get them

to dig you. As long as your not you know, putting on this Fonzie act. They can tell when it's an act vs. The true

way you feel. If they sense it's an act. Your not going to get anywhere. So how do you do this.
1. Think to

yourself, I am not butt ugly and I have seen some beutiful chics with butt ugly guys. I am not even close to being

butt ugly. I am a league above them. Of coarse I can get with her....whoever she may be.
2. I am not a loser. And

I know for a fact many girls have boyfiriends that are complete losers. I'm not a loser at all or even close so my

chances are so good here.
3. Think to yourself, you know, I am going to just glide up and start talking to this

girl because I can. I'm not butt ugly, a loser, or any of that. She should be glad I at least say hello and talk to

her. Isn't that what it's all about?
4. What am I supposed to do just shy away like a toad that has absolutely

no right even walking within 20 feet of her and scat??? I don't think so! She may be what I want but that

definately doesn't mean I am beneath her or anyone.
What if she worked at an ice-cream shop or a bank and I

wanted an ice-cream cone or a transaction at the bank. Well this is no different. She is what I want sure but the

chic isn't beneath me. Let's do this.
Try it. It works.