PDA

View Full Version : Great Service!

TopDawg2050
05-06-2004, 10:50 AM
Very happy today!

Here\'s the story:

Got together 85$ on April 29th. Completed a mail order form of Large order of SoE Gel packs

and a medium order of TE Gel packs. Sent by USPS Priority Mail on Saturday May 1st.

Love-Scent recived the Order

by mail on May 5th at 830am. By 330pm they got together the order and it was shipped by Fed Ex Express Saver. Now

the due date for the shipment to my house was May 10th. By 8am the next morning (May 6th) they had brought the

package over 1500 miles to arrive and put out for delivery. Five minutes ago i signed for the package.

I just

checked over the gel packs, not one of over 50 are broken!! First, I\'d like to thank Bruce and Tammy for helping

me get my Fed Ex tracking code through email and processing my order fast. And Second, I\'d like to thank Fed Ex

for shipping above and beyond: faster and without damage. The amount of time taken for delivery was amazing!

Jeff /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Bruce
05-07-2004, 06:25 AM
Thanks

Jeff,

Especially glad the gel packs survived the trip. We have had a lot of trouble with them.

Cheers,
Bruce

JAKE87
06-07-2004, 08:23 PM
Bruce you rox!

Your

service is unbeatable. You are one swell guy. ;)