PDA

View Full Version : how long does it take for these products

mark1
05-06-2004, 08:48 AM
how long does it take for these products to get out of your system after a 1 and a half years use and before your

normal production continues

Sexyredhead
05-06-2004, 08:59 AM
Your normal pheromone production never stops. These products are added like you would put perfume on.

They don\'t stop your normal function but just enhance it, much like cologne would enhance the way you naturally

smell.

CptKipling
05-06-2004, 09:14 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
how long does it take for these

products to get out of your system after a 1 and a half years use and before your normal production continues

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

You haven\'t been drinking them have you?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

What SRH said, using phero products is nothing like juicing up

on testosterone.

mark1
05-06-2004, 09:32 AM
no i havent but they keep telling me that these side affects will not happen and i have some of them

and i would like to stop sorry if i sound parinod but my breast are bigger i noticed it about 2 weeks ago ok i did

use some cuplines on my chest i exesize every day im not a body builder i just wanted to know how long it takes

till this stuff is out of my sistom

bigdog
05-06-2004, 09:40 AM
Ask Fran!

CptKipling
05-06-2004, 10:02 AM
no i havent but they keep telling me

that these side affects will not happen and i have some of them and i would like to stop sorry if i sound parinod

but my breast are bigger i noticed it about 2 weeks ago ok i did use some cuplines on my chest i exesize every day

im not a body builder i just wanted to know how long it takes till this stuff is out of my sistom

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Yes you sound very paranoid.

The \"stuff\" isn\'t in your

system, full stop. The reasons for your breasts growing are *99.9% definately* nothing to do with pheromones. You

say you used copulins on your chest, but copulins aren\'t even androgens.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Elana
05-06-2004, 10:30 AM
Ask Fran!

<hr

Damn...I was just about to say that.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-06-2004, 10:35 AM
no i havent but they keep telling me

that these side affects will not happen and i have some of them and i would like to stop sorry if i sound parinod

but my breast are bigger i noticed it about 2 weeks ago ok i did use some cuplines on my chest i exesize every day

im not a body builder i just wanted to know how long it takes till this stuff is out of my sistom

<hr

What side effects are you refering to? I don\'t think there are any

reports of \"bigger breasts\" by using pheromones. That sounds ridiculous...

Sexyredhead
05-06-2004, 10:46 AM
If you had a naked woman sitting on your chest, you would have copulins on your chest. That wouldn\'t

make your breasts grow, and neither will putting copulins straight on your skin.

dping28
05-06-2004, 10:49 AM
Maybe thats the problem he has a naked woman on his chest so he thinks he has bigger breasts. Wait

thats not a problem. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

TopDawg2050
05-06-2004, 10:53 AM
Did anyone even ask him if he was a guy? for all we know he could be a chick........

DrSmellThis
05-06-2004, 10:57 AM
There are maybe a hundred things that can contribute to gyno problems, so we have no idea. Pheros would

be way at the bottom of the list, I\'d think.

CptKipling
05-06-2004, 12:08 PM
Maybe he read about cops boosting T levels, and made a mental leap.

If that is the case, then the T

boost only lasts about an hour iirc.

Sagacious1420
05-06-2004, 12:09 PM
Did anyone even ask him if he was a

guy? for all we know he could be a chick........ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr

Yeah, yeah, dude looks like a lady.
Yeah, yeah, dude looks like a lady.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

markus
05-06-2004, 12:45 PM
Your normal pheromone production never

stops. These products are added like you would put perfume on. They don\'t stop your normal function but just

enhance it, much like cologne would enhance the way you naturally smell.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

well, i was wondering about this for a long time now. Bigger breasts are surely not a

reaction of the pheromones, but wouldn\'t there be a natural regulation and adjustment system in the body, that

when sensing the higher doses of mones will stop the natural production. I mean isn\'t it how our body functions

with most of the chemicals we produce. it is always regulated and if there is too much the production stops for a

while /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

mark1
05-06-2004, 01:46 PM
ok then do u think that stoppoing the pheros for some time will restore the bodys production and the

breast will subcide or go back down i did have a good responds with the pheros and am hoping that if i stop a period

of time that this will restore my nature al production then re start for a while

Sexyredhead
05-06-2004, 01:48 PM
It\'s most likely that something else is causing this. Why not research it on the internet for likely

causes and go check it out with your doctor?

koolking1
05-06-2004, 01:54 PM
smoking weed, eh???

TopDawg2050
05-06-2004, 02:23 PM
breast cancer maybe?

Elana
05-06-2004, 02:24 PM
Too many Quarter Pounders with cheese.

CptKipling
05-06-2004, 03:04 PM
smoking weed, eh???

<hr

Mark, for chrissakes,

would\'ya listen to what people are saying?

Your pheromone use is not likely to have caused your breasts to

grow. No one has ever reported this, and there is no known way for it to happen. Supplementing with

prohormones can lean to increased estrogen (causing puffiness and fat gain), but:

a) Pheromones are not

prohormones

b) The amounts you apply are so small that it is highly implausible to have any physiological affect

on you (except normal phero affect...)

c) The pheros would have to get through your skin to even have a chance to

affect you, and while this probably dose happen to some degree, the amounts are even further reduced.

d)

Prohormones are all androgens (a term which describes a lot of hormones, similar to saying that methane and benzene

are hydrocarbons, or methanol and ethanol are alcohols). While some pheromones are also androgens, copulins are

not.

Your point about the use of synthetic pheromones stopping your natural production has been talked about

before, but i think the consensus was that it wouldn\'t happen because there is no feedback loop monitoring your

natural quantities of pheromones.

DrSmellThis
05-06-2004, 04:43 PM
Attention Markus: Thoroughly evaluate everything about your lifestyle and body; (Put the following

headings on some paper, then fill in something under each one: Diet, supplements, drugs, alcohol, medications,

general health issues, environment, age issues, other symptoms, any possible other hormonal issues going on;

everything about when it is better vs. worse) then get back to us.

In the mean time, search for Indolplex

on the web. That product, which is derived from broccoli, is a safe, nonintrusive way to reduce gyno problems.

Choline/inositol also helps, as does a liver cleanse (where estrogen is metabolized). Do you take excessive zinc,

vitamin E, selenium, or hormone supps?

DrSmellThis
05-06-2004, 11:55 PM
Oops, meant, \"attention Mark1\".

Brenda
05-22-2004, 04:23 PM
lmao I\'m sorry this sounds a bit to funny! umm well if there\'s such side effects like this one,

then I don\'t thin I would mind to much ,, beats going to spend hundreds of dollars to have a boobie job! oh dear!

this could be better then what I thought! getting attention and yet getting bigger boobs! I\'m in haven *grins*

...*just my thoughs* lmao

Sagacious1420
05-22-2004, 05:04 PM
lmao I\'m sorry this sounds a bit to

funny! umm well if there\'s such side effects like this one, then I don\'t thin I would mind to much ,, beats

going to spend hundreds of dollars to have a boobie job! oh dear! this could be better then what I thought! getting

attention and yet getting bigger boobs! I\'m in haven *grins* ...*just my thoughs* lmao

<hr

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DrSmellThis
05-22-2004, 08:01 PM
Just an FYI for women, based on several recent posts I\'ve seen by several people:

I know there

are certain ludicrous aspects to this particular disucussion, but gynecomastia is an extremely upsetting,

humiliating, desperate experience for most who suffer with it. The surgical treatments are also an ordeal in several

ways. Sometimes the abnormal glandular tissue growths are even cancerous (as with a good friend of mine). If you

want guys to not say degrading things toward women, you might want to think twice about posting that you \"roll on

the floor laughing your asses off\", etc., at guys having the disease. Otherwise you are free to post as you will.

But it is emotionally similar to men making fun of a woman because they just had a radical mastectomy (if the woman

has a prognosis of full remission, of course).

Brenda
05-23-2004, 04:08 PM
I do believe very \"strongly\" in FREEDOM OF SPEECH.. There for I respect your post. Yet, doesn\'t

mean I agree with you but hey! to each their own.
Take care. <font color=\"blue\"> </font>

bjf
05-23-2004, 05:14 PM
Just an FYI for women, based on several recent

posts I\'ve seen by several people:

I know there are certain ludicrous aspects to this particular disucussion,

but gynecomastia is an extremely upsetting, humiliating, desperate experience for most who suffer with it. The

surgical treatments are also an ordeal in several ways. Sometimes the abnormal glandular tissue growths are even

cancerous (as with a good friend of mine). If you want guys to not say degrading things toward women, you might want

to think twice about posting that you \"roll on the floor laughing your asses off\", etc., at guys having the

disease. Otherwise you are free to post as you will. But it is emotionally similar to men making fun of a woman

because they just had a radical mastectomy (if the woman has a prognosis of full remission, of course).

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Yea, life is a bunch of double-standards. Great post DST.

DrSmellThis
05-24-2004, 01:05 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif BTW, I said that as a sort of \"public service for

men\", an \"FYI\" as I said; not as a personal dig on any particular poster. Lots of posts by a number of people

in recent forum history combined to inspire that, as I said. Someone did PM me saying essentially that I came on too

strong in that post, which I won\'t argue with. Having suffered with the condition too and known others I felt

buttons being pushed, even though I found treatment. That was my issue.

But I do think the issue became

finally worth calling attention to. I still believe that the last thing a guy in mixed company who just admitted he

has gynecomastia needs to hear is laughing. (I am also addressing this issue via PMs.)

SweetBrenda
06-30-2004, 06:55 AM
Your

normal pheromone production never stops. These products are added like you would put perfume on. They don\'t stop

your normal function but just enhance it, much like cologne would enhance the way you naturally smell.I use

the mones during the morning. Should I appl y some more during the eve? or once a day is enough?:think: ... Still

trying to get this right.:blink:

belgareth
06-30-2004, 07:05 AM
I use the

mones during the morning. Should I appl y some more during the eve? or once a day is enough?:think: ... Still trying

to get this right.:blink:
You have to consider build up and conversion. A lot of people don't think you

should use (the same) mones on consecutive days because they do build up and some convert. Applying to and changing

clothes can solve a lot of that problem. But if you are applying to skin, you'll probably want to wash thoroughly

before adding any more.

SweetBrenda
06-30-2004, 09:49 PM
You have

to consider build up and conversion. A lot of people don't think you should use (the same) mones on consecutive

days because they do build up and some convert. Applying to and changing clothes can solve a lot of that problem.

But if you are applying to skin, you'll probably want to wash thoroughly before adding any more.

I

haven't apply any mones to my clothes so I'll try that next. I usually am very friendly & talkaltive so this helps

me a lot to get the attention from the person I want to get it from. But I'm shy too when I really like someone in

particular...So then is when I have to trust the mones to give me that extra confidance ..
I will keep

your advice in mind. :thumbsup:
Hugs