PDA

View Full Version : Okay , found something that works

wmd1
05-05-2004, 02:04 PM
hey

guys, i know, i just posted how pleased i was with the scent of eros unscented, and it works great...however, by

adding a drop of PI/m, it has given me a hit day even better than before ( much better i might add )...i think soe

scented is probably better than just plain unscented to cover the pi, but i have to admit, that PI is the most

stable hit producing product i have found ( none that is..)..does anyone else out there like PI for men as far as a

none product..im starting to think you get whta you pay for..

camusflage
05-06-2004, 09:51 AM
I dig on it.. I have been forgetting my 1 dram vial containing my \"everyday\" supply of PI/w in my car (I decant

ALL my phero products into small vials to use so I don\'t contaminate the big bottles), so I\'ve been going with

just PI/m lately, as I only have half of my regular supplies. I usually go with two dabs of PI/m and two of PI/f.

With only the two dabs of PI/m, I\'ve been getting a lot more social/sexual interest. I had one fellow student

at my dance studio quite talkative last night, in addition to lifting my tie twice to get a closer look. Today, I

was lightly \"boobed\" by one of the secretaries in line at lunch while we were talking.

If sexual responses

were what I was after, this would be the way to go. I\'m more in it for taking the edge off of my aloofness, so

the -nol is pretty important to me.

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-06-2004, 09:54 AM
I never got any visible results when using PI.

AE and Edge Heat are the ones that give me the best

results.

Max
05-06-2004, 12:13 PM
Hummm... AE used to be my favorite standalone product. But it caused me some probs as it solved some. Then I met

WAGG. WAGG alone doesn\'t do much. But when coupled with none product like PI, s**T!! It works wonders for me as

well as for the ladies. I then became a fan of WKM#1 mix. Well, mine might be a bit diferent from the original

formula, it\'s 70% SOE, 20 PI, and 10 NPA. The alternative is a drop of PI with 2 dabs of WAGG. It\'s also

praiseworthy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sunny
05-06-2004, 01:21 PM
WAGG and -none really works wonders. Unfortunetely all hits for me are purely social. Whenever I use WAGG in any

mix, it cancels out the sexual aspect.

Sunny

Sagacious1420
05-06-2004, 01:50 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
WAGG and -none really works wonders.

Unfortunetely all hits for me are purely social. Whenever I use WAGG in any mix, it cancels out the sexual

aspect.

Sunny

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">How much WAGG do you use in proportion to none? As

I\'ve said many times before, the closer you come to using equal proportions of none and WAGG, the greater the

extent to which WAGG cancels out the sexual qualities of none. I wouldn\'t be surprised if Max gets good results

from a drop of PI + 2 dabs of WAGG, since the none content far outways that of the WAGG.