PDA

View Full Version : David DeAngelo

Unknownshadown20
05-05-2004, 08:59 AM
I am a big fan

of David DeAngelo, I often get his Newsletters everyweek. One of the things that he always/strongly advocates is to

not act like a \"WUSSY\" in front of women or when talking to them. This means to tease her and make fun of her as

much as possible with a sense of humor by projecting the image of an \"Alpha\" male. My question is regarding

Mones and his theories of attraction. Let\'s say I am acting like a Wussy, meaning acting nice and such, but I am

wearing mones like NONE, would this mean women will see me as an Alpha male oppose to a wussy? If the answer is YES,

then wouldn\'t this contradict most of his theories of attraction when one is wearing

mones?
-----------------------------------------------------------
Please excuse my grammar, English is not my

first language.

bjf
05-05-2004, 09:19 AM
No, wouldn\'t contradict anything about the pheromone theories. The theory is mones are the primary biological

link to sexuality.

After that, behavior and impressions are determined by not only biology, but other social

related crap, and such.

As for if you were wearing none and you were acting like a wuss, would you still be

considered a wuss? Probably, but you\'d have more margin for error, and if the woman was particuarly effected -

some are due to previous condition or their cycle or other stuff - then she might not think you are a wuss. Kinda

like if women are into you, you don\'t have to be funny to make them laugh at your jokes.

But anyway, your

behavior can cancel out the IMPRESSION that pheromones offer. If you go up to a sweet looking girl and she acts

like a b-tch, are you going to forever think she is so sweet?

koolking1
05-05-2004, 09:23 AM
Your English is good!!! I would think that it would be sending conflicting/confusing signals to women

if you wear .none and act like a wuss. Why do that anyways? It would seem that if you wore the mones and used

DeAngelo\'s techniques you would have a double advantage in your quest for female company.

bjf
05-05-2004, 09:25 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Your English is good!!!

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Thanks, man. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Unknownshadown20
05-05-2004, 09:29 AM
Alright, Thanks for clearing that up. I was just sort of confused, but what you are saying does make

sense. So with mones you can increase your chances if you are acting like an Alpha male right? And if I am acting

nice, wussy like and the mones are working correctly, she will still be attracted to me?

Unknownshadown20
05-05-2004, 09:32 AM
You guys are funny and Thank you both.

Holmes
05-05-2004, 09:33 AM
I would think that it would be sending

conflicting/confusing signals to women if you wear .none and act like a wuss.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Indeed.

Holmes

Holmes
05-05-2004, 09:35 AM
And if I am acting nice, wussy like and the mones

are working correctly, she will still be attracted to me?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Until

she gets to know you.

Holmes

ironration
05-05-2004, 09:40 AM
DeAngelos concept of cocky and funny and not supplicating to women is the single most effective way of

attracting women I have seen in real life.

I have seen ugly guys at clubs that are naturally cocky and funny, and

never would supplicate to a women (i.e. buying her drinks or seeking approval) go home with the best looking girls

in the club.

Basically what David DeAngelo teaches is just what guys that are naturally good with women already

do.

Getting attraction from mones is of no use if you are a wussy and start supplicating to the girl.

Unknownshadown20
05-05-2004, 10:23 AM
I really wish I had the CD or DVD series, I know is worth the $200.00, but I am running short on money

right now. The thing that is so hard to most guys is how to be cocky/funny all time. Most guys will would eventually

act like a wussy even when they understand the concepts. It takes alot of practice to delevople this whole package.

Some guys are lucky because they are \"naturals\" on this, even though most don\'t know what they are doing. I

am trying hard to fit this profile, like mones is a perfect balance you must have. I was always the saint like guy

in high school : /

Max
05-05-2004, 10:36 AM
WHy not try 2 drops of PI with 2-3 dabs of WAGG. For me it works like a transforming agent. DOn\'t know much about

being funny, but I become confident and cocky and never supplicate to chicks. Though AE also contains healthy dose

of non, it doesn\'t produce the same trick as PI does. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Unknownshadown20
05-05-2004, 10:40 AM
Anyone in the US, has the Advance series that they would lent me?

ironration
05-05-2004, 10:43 AM
I also struggle with it since my natural type of humour is not cocky and funny.

But even if you

do not get cocky and funny there is lots of good information in the Advanced series.

If you want a completely

free way of getting better with women practising approaching them. I have done 165 approaches in the last 2 months.

When I started out I was so afraid of talking to a good-looking women in a club I almost fell ill.

But

by doing it again and again it is becoming more and more natural. Now, I have reached the point that I can talk to

the best looking girl in a club without feeling nervous at all.

That does not mean that I have reached the

point that I necessary get a good reaction, even thought I got my first phonenumber last Friday. But I have reached

the point of not caring about the outcome.

So what if you get rejected by 10.000 women. It does not really

mean anything at all. There are still at least 50.000.000 really good looking women left. Each time you get shut

down you get experience that will increase your skill level in the long run.

Unknownshadown20
05-05-2004, 10:59 AM
Thank you so much ironration for your advice and congratulation on your first phonenumber. I agree

practice is the key and mirroring other Alpha males. My problem is similar to yours, but I am not really afraid of

good looking gals I just don\'t like to play head games and get them attention. Unfortunately you must PLAY the

game to be successful with women. I am just not the person to use pick-up lines, I am straight to the point. Thanks

to DeAngelo I am starting to get the whole idea of attraction, it will just take me awhile to adapt to this

cocky/funny mode. I practice online too.

ironration
05-05-2004, 11:12 AM
But you are not really playing head games when you flirt with women. You just have fun with them and

talk to them in a way that is fun for them as well.

Bying drinks or flowers to women you barely know is much more

manipulative in my opinion.

Unknownshadown20
05-05-2004, 11:15 AM
Yes, you do have a point it it just seems like head games to the average joe.

koolking1
05-05-2004, 01:46 PM
Hi Shadow, Sometime long ago I visited DeAngelo\'s website and got signed up for his newsletters,

they are free. My girlfriend reads them all the time and says \"I don\'t like what he has to say but he\'s

absolutely right\"!!!! So, you can get lots of tips for free if you subscribe.

dping28
05-05-2004, 01:55 PM
I have David DeAngelo\'s ebook, Advanced DVD Series, and his Interviews with Dating Guru\'s. I am far from

actually approaching women but thanks to his excellant teachings I completely get what he means. Its just a matter

off overcoming my own fears and doing it. His stuff has helped me slowly overcome my social anxiety disorder with

out medicine. I would highly recomend his stuff to anyone.

tounge
05-05-2004, 02:03 PM
Ironation is right. Get out ther and practice talking to the other sex. You will get better. If you don\'t have

the balls, you don\'t deserve it. Getting hooked with chicks is just a matter of developing some social skills

through practice and then it becomes a numbers game.The hard part is when you become irresistible to them (like

myself) it\'s hard to get rid of them.The bottom line is \"FAINT HEART NEVER WON FAIR LADY\"

Unknownshadown20
05-05-2004, 02:22 PM
Yes, I am subscribe to his Newsletters, I just wish someone could lent me the Advance Series :/

koolking1
05-05-2004, 02:24 PM
look on eBay, perhaps someone has a copy up for sale cheap.

bigdog
05-05-2004, 02:40 PM
Is DeAngelo clearly the best? Perhaps there are reputable females out there that are better?

ironration
05-05-2004, 03:02 PM
The best pick up artist in the world is probably a guy named Mystery. David DeAngelo is till very

good though and he is that one that explain pick up the best to average people who don’t have massive time to devote

to the game.

If you want to be really good it probably best to take a live workshop from guys like Mystery, Tyler

Durden or Papa. Basically they are so good that female 10s get nervous around them.

The best free site to read up

on background info

is:
http://www.fastseduction.com/youarenew/ (\"http://www.fastseduction.com/youarenew/\")

Just skip

everything that has to with patterns. Patterns and the things that Ross Jeffries teaches do work, but it generally

considered outdated and of limited use by current top Pick Up Artist.

Still, the most important thing in order to

get good is just to talk to as many women you can and avoid supplicating.

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Is DeAngelo clearly the best? Perhaps there are reputable females out there

that are better?

Sagacious1420
05-05-2004, 05:01 PM
....if the woman was particuarly

effected - some are due to previous condition or their cycle or other stuff - then she might not think you are a

wuss....But anyway, your behavior can cancel out the IMPRESSION that pheromones offer.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">So you\'re basically saying that if she were effected by the mones then she might not think

you\'re a wuss, but then you say that your behavior would cancel her impression caused by the mones.?.?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif So which is

it? Please clarify.

Holmes
05-05-2004, 05:17 PM
But anyway, your behavior can cancel out the

IMPRESSION that pheromones offer.

In a heartbeat.

Holmes

bjf
05-05-2004, 05:19 PM
Sorry buddy, I am not doing this again.

Holmes
05-05-2004, 05:32 PM
The Gene $immons Dating Manual is the best out there. I keep it in the powder room, next to my KI$$ Pay

Toilet.

Holmes

bigdog
05-05-2004, 05:34 PM
I think Wilt\'s book would better. Heck if I were a member of KI$$ I could perhaps get as much as Gene. But

Wilt?

Ok I forget about his shoe size...

Elana
05-05-2004, 05:36 PM
Wilt is not getting ANYTHING /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Difference
05-05-2004, 05:39 PM
Is DeAngelo clearly the best? Perhaps

there are reputable females out there that are better?

I think

Archer Sloan\'s stuff is killer. His Demonic Confidence product is really the best purchase I\'ve made in all

my dating life. I couldn\'t recommend it enough. And the David DeAngelo cocky/funny stuff actually came up on

his newsgroup a while back.

He even has some pheromones he\'s beta-testing that I\'ve gotten some very

interesting results with.

His stuff is very male-oriented. But an ex-girlfriend of mine read my copy of \"how

to get your girlfriend to love doing threesomes\" and she thought, even though it was really \"boys being boys,\"

it had some amazing ideas in it.

I\'d recommend almost anything by him.

Dave

Elana
05-05-2004, 05:41 PM
But an ex-girlfriend of mine read my copy of

\"how to get your girlfriend to love doing threesomes\"

You

gotta be kidding?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
You guys.........whoa........speechless

bigdog
05-05-2004, 05:44 PM
Sounds like this Arthur Sloan would even scare Gene Simmons away.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Holmes
05-05-2004, 05:45 PM
Speak of the devil. I was just mentioning Archer to a couple people earlier on.

Holmes

Elana
05-05-2004, 05:46 PM
A couple of you guys must go after women with oatmeal for brains. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes
05-05-2004, 05:48 PM
Sounds like this Arthur Sloan would even scare Gene

Simmons away. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

They should jam.

Holmes

bigdog
05-05-2004, 05:51 PM
In comparison it seems like DeAngelo has the Michael Bolton approach (not office space).

Elana
05-05-2004, 05:52 PM
That\'s it.....I need to write a book /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
05-05-2004, 05:53 PM
\"Get women to throw money at you as they give you oral sex and cook you a large steak dinner\"

By

Elana
$19.95 on Amazon

bigdog
05-05-2004, 05:56 PM
Ok Elana I maybe would buy. That is if she also stop at nothing to get me Super Bowl tickets for free and gets them

successfully. I\'ll even pay an extra dollar for your book!

Holmes
05-05-2004, 06:03 PM
\"Get women to throw money at you as they give you

oral sex and cook you a large steak dinner\"

By Elana
$19.95 on Amazon

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes

Elana
Ok Elana I maybe would buy. That is if she also

stop at nothing to get me Super Bowl tickets for free and gets them successfully. I\'ll even pay an extra dollar

for your book!

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Yes, she will be your sex slave as well as your maid. What is so amazing about this is, you

just have to read my book for $29.95 at Amazon and it will all just start happening for you. It really is fantastic.

For those of you that don\'t care for red meat, I have another book coming out soon called \"How to get a woman

to have her teeth permanently removed so she can give you fantastic head without having to worry about her scraping

you, and when she is finished she will cook you up a lobster dinner with all the fixings and give you Superbowl

tickets\". $39.95 at Amazon

InternationalPlayboy
\"Get women to throw

money at you as they give you oral sex and cook you a large steak dinner\"

By Elana
$19.95 on Amazon

<hr

I Call

that True Love (\"http://www.drhook.inuk.com/lyrics/icallthattruelove.htm\") /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

koolking1
05-05-2004, 06:04 PM
women, oatmeal - hmmmm sounds like a nice breakfast. Although I have never purchased any \"how to

pickup women\" books I kinda like this DeAngelo guy as he really has spent a lot of time studying psychology and

actually knows how to use it. I don\'t think I\'d want to take the time to memorize patterns of speech although

I believe they do work - one joke comes to mind and I know it works as I\'ve used it a few times to great effect -

the Voodoo Dildo Joke is a classic, no woman on earth would not get hot hearing that one and it was written for that

express purpose. Alas, I\'m not in the dating game and only would use those techniques in a \"swinging\"

situation when the other woman is not really yet into it and is on the \"fencepost\". I did buy a book about 5

years ago and it may be the one mentioned - about how to get your wife/girlfriend to go for a 3-some with another

woman. Basically, it boils down to attempting to do it with another woman who is already a close friend of your

woman - perhaps useful to some but not for me, good idea but impractical at my age as Sue\'s friends tend to be

work associates - would that go over well, laughing here, yea right, all we need is a job loss!!!

Elana
05-05-2004, 06:09 PM
If any of you guys read that threesome book and want to give it a try on me, just do me a favor and make sure the

other guy you bring is hot. I prefer dark haired men, but as long as he is hot, and I have had a few drinks in

me...who knows what could happen. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Difference
05-05-2004, 06:16 PM
If any of you guys read that threesome

book and want to give it a try on me, just do me a favor and make sure the other guy you bring is hot. I prefer dark

haired men, but as long as he is hot, and I have had a few drinks in me...who knows what could happen.

My ex said she

would use the stuff on me to get me in bed with another guy. I told her since she indulged in my desires, it would

only be fair to indulge in hers. She didn\'t have to use the techniques on me.

Or maybe she did and I

didn\'t realize it.

Dave

Elana
05-05-2004, 06:17 PM
My ex said she would use the stuff on me to get me

in bed with another guy.

That\'s more like it. The oatmeal

comment would not apply to her. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Difference
05-05-2004, 06:22 PM
I did buy a book about 5 years ago and

it may be the one mentioned - about how to get your wife/girlfriend to go for a 3-some with another woman.

Basically, it boils down to attempting to do it with another woman who is already a close friend of your woman -

perhaps useful to some but not for me, good idea but impractical at my age as Sue\'s friends tend to be work

associates - would that go over well, laughing here, yea right, all we need is a job loss!!!

<hr

I don\'t think it\'s the same book. This one goes into details on

progressively conditioning someone to change their outlook on what gives them pleasure. It doesn\'t have to be

about threesomes, and I don\'t remember it talking about what types of girls to pick up, or where.

Dave

bigdog
05-05-2004, 06:33 PM
Regarding DeAngelo I\'m surprised. He emphasizes being very truthful &amp; honest. Not too mislead the person you

are getting to know. I\'m guessingthat isn\'t part of the Demonic Guy\'s repertoire.

koolking1
05-05-2004, 06:38 PM
ah I was thinking it might be a different book and you have reinforced it. I would be willing to

share my technique for having a FFM 3-some for anyone who would like to know. It is my favorite and damn near only

fantasy. I had had two of them when I was much younger, late teens-early twenties and both times were in Europe when

I was stationed in Italy (none of the 4 women were Italian, all were Dutch, yep - both times 2 Dutch lovelies and

myself!!!) But then I hit a 27 year dry-spell, married to a very sexually conventional woman for 23 years and 3-4

years of very miserable dating games. If there\'s any interest in this technique (takes time, patience, some luck

initially) I\'ll post it tomorrow (had a J a bit ago and don\'t want to spend the next hour typing or I\'d do

it now)

koolking1
05-05-2004, 06:41 PM
oh, and guys, don\'t let any woman mislead you - no matter her protestations, deep down she\'d love

to have a MMF 3-some!!!

Difference
05-05-2004, 06:43 PM
Regarding DeAngelo I\'m surprised. He

emphasizes being very truthful &amp; honest. Not too mislead the person you are getting to know. I\'m guessingthat

isn\'t part of the Demonic Guy\'s repertoire.

His work

seems pretty honest to me; doesn\'t talk about lying or misleading anyone, and I\'ve never tricked anyone into

doing anything she didn\'t want to do.

Dave

real_wiseman
05-10-2004, 02:26 AM
Anyone in the US, has the Advance

series that they would lent me?

I have looked at the Kazaaa

network and haven\'t found it.
I *did* find his e-book \"Double Your Dating* though...