PDA

View Full Version : PPA/m

SLK
05-05-2004, 08:06 AM
Just received my order of PPA/m. Nice

smell, somewhat similar to AE/m. Applied a couple of dabs and went out for a walk. Lots of stares, especially from

men. Then met my gf and for the first time ever, she complemented on my \"perfume\". She was very very loving,

even more than AE/m by itself. Of course, it took me 3-4 dropperfuls of AE/m to achieve any result, but PPA/m is so

damn cheap and with a couple of dabs, it achieved so much.

Before I got my PPA/m, I\'ve tried several products

here but none of which are pure NONE based. IMO, NPA/TE are indispensible but if I were to combine with PPA, I guess

it would be heaven on earth.

Cheers
SLK

Unknownshadown20
05-05-2004, 08:28 AM
I have gotta hits

with PPA/m with older women, acting more friendly towards me and a few stares with younger women. It does smell

similar to AE.

CptKipling
05-05-2004, 02:07 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Just received my order of PPA/m. Nice smell, somewhat similar to AE/m.

Applied a couple of dabs and went out for a walk. Lots of stares, especially from men. Then met my gf and for the

first time ever, she complemented on my \"perfume\". She was very very loving, even more than AE/m by itself. Of

course, it took me 3-4 dropperfuls of AE/m to achieve any result, but PPA/m is so damn cheap and with a couple of

dabs, it achieved so much.

Before I got my PPA/m, I\'ve tried several products here but none of which are pure

NONE based. IMO, NPA/TE are indispensible but if I were to combine with PPA, I guess it would be heaven on

earth.

Cheers
SLK

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Cool

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

SLK
05-06-2004, 05:47 AM
Wore 2 dabs to work today, and

guys from other department whom I dont even know, chat me up. Just two words I can say, \"instant respect\" from

men. Women seem more reserved, however there was plenty of eye contact.

Really love the PPA/m, smells just

beautiful. I find that the smell is much stronger than AE. Anyone else noticed that?

SLK