PDA

View Full Version : Mones for summer

Helsinki
05-04-2004, 02:14 PM
A proposition:
So

far I own unscented TE, NPA, Super Primal Fragrance, a couple scented Edge gel packs, and some SOE gel packs. I need

more. I haven\'t really seen any noticable results in any combination or amount. I\'m considering

blowing my work bonus all on mones, but I was wondering if you pros could reccomend any products or combos that I

should check out. I have a big summer planned where I\'ll be going around to different college campuses for a week

at a time and I\'ll honestly be surrounded with (and living with) tons and tons of single girls. It will be the

PRIME proving ground. So my goal is to draw up some sort of actual test using different pheromones, combinations and

amounts. What has shown the most consistant hits?
I\'m a really easy going, confident guy, I\'m kind of more

of a gentlemen than most others. I probably want something that will say \"hey, I trust this guy\" but more

importantly, \"I want to pay this guy more attention than all the other guys\" because there will be other guys

there as well.
So, some sort of a reliable mix that will work well with an already confident, kind, (and

people say) attractive guy.
DrST, I\'m particularly looking for your imput, you\'re the one that knows what

he\'s talking about.
Maybe I\'ll put up some sort of award for the winning suggestion. (IE the one that shows

most noticable, positive results...)
I want EVERYONES advice. What\'s been your favorite combo/product? Even a

2 word answer would be great, thank you so much.

bigdog
05-04-2004, 02:18 PM
AE is a must IMO.

My first choice for purchase no doubt. With what you have already WAGG and or SOE too are great choices. Chikara is

the new one on the block many of us are gonna be experimenting with.

Personally I currently like

TE/AE/WAGG combo. 2-3 dabs TE on back of neck,chest, ears wrist. 2-3 drops AE covering this. Large 1 dab of Wagg in

hair. Also AE alone 3 drops on those points is great IMO.

DrSmellThis
05-04-2004, 10:01 PM
Hel, lots of

people here could advise you very well. I\'m a bit of a perfectionist, so I might have you spending too much. For

example, I think everyone needs Edge (sandal or arouser)/NPA, A1, unscented SOE, beta nol, WAGG, PI, Pheros,

Chikara and AE; so they can have every -mone represented, and have flexibility. The most basic standalone

products are Edge, SOE, PI, and AE.

I personally get really good reactions combining PI, SOE and

Edge, so I\'d have to recommend that as a starter; followed by Pheros (my own product, but I\'m being

honest about it), A1, WAGG, and Chikara, in no particular order. The latter 4 products are a bit more

advanced, and which is best depends on the person and situation. WAGG would be the most popular (over time) of the

latter ones, so it would be perhaps \"safest\". However, that does not mean it is best. Chikara is very new, but

has a huge potential, due to the new pheromones. A1 fans swear by their A1, and I personally love it, though some

get side effects, if prone to anxiety and/or depression. (There are ways to mitigate this even in that case, such as

wearing on the back of your shirt.). Pheros, which is also quite new, is the most unique product, (I think I

can say that much objectively) and has a ton of recently posted info on it, in the \"Big News\" and \"Story of

Pheros\" threads. Advanced users can get into the chem set items as well, but it is not recommended for

newbies. However, chem set -nol is the wisest buy of the things I haven\'t mentioned, as recipes and some

situations seem often to need extra -nol.

For best sexual hits, it is good to have another source of

-none in addition to Edge. PI is easily my favorite source of pure -none. -Nol, a bit of -rone, (SOE works for these

2) and A1 rounds out my \"sex formula\". Some might add Pheros or Edge/w here as well (there\'s too

little info on Chikara yet for me to comment about it\'s sexual hits). If you know you\'re having sex,

Pheros, Edge/w and Chikara are good to add.

That about sums it up from my perspective.

BigGulp
05-04-2004, 11:31 PM
Best product

breakdown and schooling I\'ve read in a long time Doc.

Watcher
05-05-2004, 01:03 AM
That is very good

advice DST - dont go on this recommendation but P10 is a peice of my arsenal - good for getting noticed.

That

said pheros has worked very well as a standalone - 2 sprays on a shirt out of the old atomisers - also add 2 dabs of

SOE and you get more of a giggly/talkative/sexual response.

bjf
05-05-2004, 03:53 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
That is very good advice DST - dont go on this

recommendation but P10 is a peice of my arsenal - good for getting noticed.

That said pheros has worked very well

as a standalone - 2 sprays on a shirt out of the old atomisers - also add 2 dabs of SOE and you get more of a

giggly/talkative/sexual response.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Watcher I am going to try your

mix. After seriously looking at it the other day, it makes a lot of sense. The only think I might do differently

is upping the rone from 10 to 20 percent. But I don\'t have CS Rone to do so. I have PI, wagg, PCC, SOE and A1

to work with.

A bad habit may using none as the lead in the mix, which a lot of guys, myself often

included, do. I seriously believe none is simply an aggression siginal. Keep in mind TE and NPA are only half

none, half something else, and even that can need SOE. And I have found AE 2:3.5 NOne:Other things, works a lot

better for me with wagg.

Anyway most researchers have found women don\'t like none - on its own. This makes

sense, but in a mix, as a smaller part, an aggressive signal helps round out the profile.

When I use higher none

ratios I get blank stares. When I use smaller none ratios, the interest from women is interest that is much more

easy to take advantage of. Rather then being overwhelmed, they\'ll work with you.

Not sure how such a mix,

however, would work in a club - where an attention getter helps.

CptKipling
05-05-2004, 02:19 PM
Hel, lots of people here could advise you very

well. I\'m a bit of a perfectionist, so I might have you spending too much. For example, I think everyone needs

Edge (sandal or arouser)/NPA, A1, unscented SOE, beta nol, WAGG, PI, Pheros, Chikara and AE; so they can have

every -mone represented, and have flexibility. The most basic standalone products are Edge, SOE, PI, and AE.

I personally get really good reactions combining PI, SOE and Edge, so I\'d have to recommend that as a

starter; followed by Pheros (my own product, but I\'m being honest about it), A1, WAGG, and Chikara,

in no particular order. The latter 4 products are a bit more advanced, and which is best depends on the

person and situation. WAGG would be the most popular (over time) of the latter ones, so it would be perhaps

\"safest\". However, that does not mean it is best. Chikara is very new, but has a huge potential, due to the new

pheromones. A1 fans swear by their A1, and I personally love it, though some get side effects, if prone to anxiety

and/or depression. (There are ways to mitigate this even in that case, such as wearing on the back of your shirt.).

Pheros, which is also quite new, is the most unique product, (I think I can say that much objectively) and

has a ton of recently posted info on it, in the \"Big News\" and \"Story of Pheros\" threads. Advanced

users can get into the chem set items as well, but it is not recommended for newbies. However, chem set -nol is the

wisest buy of the things I haven\'t mentioned, as recipes and some situations seem often to need extra

-nol.

For best sexual hits, it is good to have another source of -none in addition to Edge. PI is easily

my favorite source of pure -none. -Nol, a bit of -rone, (SOE works for these 2) and A1 rounds out my \"sex

formula\". Some might add Pheros or Edge/w here as well (there\'s too little info on Chikara yet

for me to comment about it\'s sexual hits). If you know you\'re having sex, Pheros, Edge/w and

Chikara are good to add.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

This guy knows what he is talking about /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

p.s PPA is an great source of cheap -none. I don\'t like to

reccomend products that I don\'t have, but this one has lots of posts singing it\'s praises.

franki
05-05-2004, 02:31 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Hel, lots of people here could advise you very well. I\'m a bit of a

perfectionist, so I might have you spending too much. For example, I think everyone needs Edge (sandal or

arouser)/NPA, A1, unscented SOE, beta nol, WAGG, PI, Pheros, Chikara and AE; so they can have every -mone

represented, and have flexibility. The most basic standalone products are Edge, SOE, PI, and AE.

I

personally get really good reactions combining PI, SOE and Edge, so I\'d have to recommend that as a

starter; followed by Pheros (my own product, but I\'m being honest about it), A1, WAGG, and Chikara,

in no particular order. The latter 4 products are a bit more advanced, and which is best depends on the

person and situation. WAGG would be the most popular (over time) of the latter ones, so it would be perhaps

\"safest\". However, that does not mean it is best. Chikara is very new, but has a huge potential, due to the new

pheromones. A1 fans swear by their A1, and I personally love it, though some get side effects, if prone to anxiety

and/or depression. (There are ways to mitigate this even in that case, such as wearing on the back of your shirt.).

Pheros, which is also quite new, is the most unique product, (I think I can say that much objectively) and

has a ton of recently posted info on it, in the \"Big News\" and \"Story of Pheros\" threads. Advanced

users can get into the chem set items as well, but it is not recommended for newbies. However, chem set -nol is the

wisest buy of the things I haven\'t mentioned, as recipes and some situations seem often to need extra

-nol.

For best sexual hits, it is good to have another source of -none in addition to Edge. PI is easily

my favorite source of pure -none. -Nol, a bit of -rone, (SOE works for these 2) and A1 rounds out my \"sex

formula\". Some might add Pheros or Edge/w here as well (there\'s too little info on Chikara yet

for me to comment about it\'s sexual hits). If you know you\'re having sex, Pheros, Edge/w and

Chikara are good to add.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

This guy knows what he is talking about /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

p.s PPA is an great source of cheap -none. I don\'t like to

reccomend products that I don\'t have, but this one has lots of posts singing it\'s praises.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

These guys know what they are talking about.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DrSmellThis
05-05-2004, 08:57 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Hel, lots of

people here could advise you very well. I\'m a bit of a perfectionist, so I might have you spending too much. For

example, I think everyone needs Edge (sandal or arouser)/NPA, A1, unscented SOE, beta nol, WAGG, PI, Pheros,

Chikara and AE; so they can have every -mone represented, and have flexibility. The most basic standalone

products are Edge, SOE, PI, and AE.

I personally get really good reactions combining PI, SOE and

Edge, so I\'d have to recommend that as a starter; followed by Pheros (my own product, but I\'m being

honest about it), A1, WAGG, and Chikara, in no particular order. The latter 4 products are a bit more

advanced, and which is best depends on the person and situation. WAGG would be the most popular (over time) of the

latter ones, so it would be perhaps \"safest\". However, that does not mean it is best. Chikara is very new, but

has a huge potential, due to the new pheromones. A1 fans swear by their A1, and I personally love it, though some

get side effects, if prone to anxiety and/or depression. (There are ways to mitigate this even in that case, such as

wearing on the back of your shirt.). Pheros, which is also quite new, is the most unique product, (I think I

can say that much objectively) and has a ton of recently posted info on it, in the \"Big News\" and \"Story of

Pheros\" threads. Advanced users can get into the chem set items as well, but it is not recommended for

newbies. However, chem set -nol is the wisest buy of the things I haven\'t mentioned, as recipes and some

situations seem often to need extra -nol.

For best sexual hits, it is good to have another source of -none

in addition to Edge. PI is easily my favorite source of pure -none. -Nol, a bit of -rone, (SOE works for these 2)

and A1 rounds out my \"sex formula\". Some might add Pheros or Edge/w here as well (there\'s too little

info on Chikara yet for me to comment about it\'s sexual hits). If you know you\'re having sex,

Pheros, Edge/w and Chikara are good to add.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

This guy knows what he is talking about

p.s PPA is

an great source of cheap -none. I don\'t like to reccomend products that I don\'t have, but this one has lots of

posts singing it\'s praises.

These guys know what they are

talking about. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

But Franki

knows that he knows what he is talking about.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Helsinki
05-06-2004, 01:05 PM
Ok, I think

I\'m in for WAGG, AE and some more SOE for sure. Should I get some beta-nol for mixing? If I understand right, it

is advantageous for more of a social friendlines...? I\'m also really looking at possibly pheros and chikara.

We\'ll see, I\'m but a poor college student.