PDA

View Full Version : hello everyone

G21
05-01-2004, 08:57 PM
Hello everyone-i am new to

the boards and somewhat new to pheromones. I am a 21 year old male student. I hate to make my first post a

question but this is info that i need. I just purchased Scent of Eros/musk smell and i would like to know how much

to wear b/c when i got it yesterday there were no instructions with it. Also-i believe that i read when i was

searching that after a few hours the -nol turns to -none and i wanted to know is this was true. Keep in mind that

im working with 19-23 year old girls and i am already viewed as the lone wolf intimidating (altough i am quite

friendly and talkative around girls) type so i dont really feel that i need to go the -none route right now. Any

helpful advice would be greatly appreciated. I look forward to chatting with you and wish you all well.

bigdog
05-02-2004, 01:03 AM
Welcome!

If using

the gel packs 1/2 works well. I recommend the back of neck and front neck/chest. If the Roll-on 2 inches should

suffice. One inch front of neck and 1 inch back. That\'s wise to use only SOE at first only. SO many get caught up

on mixing and using too much of a particualr product. SOE on it\'s one is a good choice. As far as when turning to

none that is an unsure thing. Perhaps after 5-6 hours. But as long as you are using it on it\'s own that should

not be a problem. If wearing only SOE the turn to none should not be a negative.

Good luck. Let us know what

happens!

CptKipling
05-02-2004, 06:09 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
As far as when turning to none that is an unsure

thing. Perhaps after 5-6 hours.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Not entirely true. There are a few

things to factor in, such as where you apply it, if you have washed recently, etc. When I wear it I hardly notice

any conversion at all, even by the morning after.

BD was right about using the products stand alone. Get to know

your SOE, then if you feel that something is missing consider buying something else. Good mixing shouldn\'t just

be about throwing a few drops of this and that and what ever together and hoping for the best, you should always

have a goal in mind.

2\" is a good recommendation (but for some perspective, people have gotten results with

12\"), just remember to rub it in and spread it out.

Good luck

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sagacious1420
05-02-2004, 09:51 PM
Well said CK.