PDA

View Full Version : Attracting the "Mature" Woman

Whitehall
10-11-2001, 11:35 AM
Sounds like all you young bucks are all after the fresh peaches! As for me, I appreciate the greater sophistication and worldliness of the mature woman, late 30\'s to mid-40\'s. As Ben Franklin said, older women appreciate the attention so much more. (I\'m 50.) Another remark by Steve Martin is that younger women want to go camping - yuck!

From what I\'ve gathered from this forum, the way to go then is \'none products like TE or NPA. Tried TE for about a week and a half and have had some definite hits but no DIHL. Use one squirt in each armpit in the morning after a shower with cologne.

How about mixing with vetiver or other essential oil?

Comments appreciated.

Paul canada
10-11-2001, 07:27 PM
Hi Whitehall:

Why don\'t you go to the Forum files and look under the E-oil section. Jerry S who use to post quite allot was the Forum expert on E-oils. He has some posts on vertiver that you may find interesting. Unfortunally he left the forum before TE came out. I still have his e-mail so I am going to ask him to stop by and say hello

Good luck

Paul

CJ01
10-11-2001, 11:24 PM
I mostly seem to attract those kind of women, I wouldn´t mind if they were really attractive at least.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-12-2001, 07:52 PM
Attracting mature women? The word \"Edge\" screams out to me.