PDA

View Full Version : Why???

zeu2003
04-30-2004, 08:37 PM
Hi everyone..
i\'ve been

thinking about this ever since i used mones.. Maybe this was discussed here before, but i couldnt find something

similar in the search.
When reading posts here, i always see people saying what mones dose is best for them.
In

the instruction sheet that comes with the SoE gel, they say to use half of it in one application, they even tell to

use the full gel pack in one type of situation i dont remember... Now, that, for some people, is a wicked OD! For

some other people, it works wonders!
So that is where my question rises: Is there really \"the perfect dose\" for

anyone?! I know everyone\'s skin reacts differently from it, but what if everyone used them on clothes? Then, it

would be left for the girls to detect--But Different people have different reactions from it!
I read a hit story

here in the forum, from a guy saying he had a lot of success using 3-4 FULL droppers of AE. He said, a LOT of the

girls were coming at him. NO NEGATIVE REACTIONS! EVERYTHING WAS GOING INCREDIBLY DIFFERENTLY BETTER! Now, if

different people react differently from mones, WHY WERE A LOT OF GIRLS TURNED ON? 3-4 FULL DROPPERS??!?! There are

quite a few others hit stories like this, with smaller amounts but still high overdose amounts.
This is what i

don\'t understand.. I suppose that there is a \"common sense\" our body has about mones, just like, for example,

Cologne OD: Bathe yourself with cologne, EVERYONE is going to hate it but there will always be one or two which will

actually like it! I suppose it\'s the same with mones, use the right amount and the vast majority is going to find

it pleasant. So why people who Overdosed sometimes report EVERYONE around them were attracted? And why some people

who also overdosed report that EVERYONE around them were *NOT* attracted? Where is this \"common sense\"? Are

people lying? What if no one is lying?!?!?!
I hope you get my point, I could\'t think of a better way to explain

this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
Cheers;
zeu

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif