PDA

View Full Version : Will try borderline OD in club tonight

ironration
04-30-2004, 11:43 AM
Ok I know that I have not had much result from pheromones except on myself.

SOE makes me more likely to remain

in a good mood no matter what happens, NONE makes me more likely to get pissed off if things do not go well.

At

the same time, people claim sexual hits when using none. Thus I will do a borderline OD on none today when I go out

to the club. But, in order to avoid getting pissed off myself I will apply lots of SOE right under my nose.

I

will then start conversations with at least 10-15 women in the club. If none really works as lots of people here

claim, I should get some kind of positive or at least different reaction from some of the women.

If everything is

exactly as normal, with no different reactions whatsoever even in environment where people are more honest in their

reactions due to alcohol … then I will really start to doubt the hit reports on this site.

bigdog
04-30-2004, 11:52 AM
To much none wil create adverse affects on others. If too much can make women ignore and shy away from

you. Also can upset men. Just a warning. If you do go OD with AE. Also if much none makes you pi$$ed that will show

to others and cause negative responses as they see it within you.

ironration
04-30-2004, 12:01 PM
Ok thanks for the tip. I will try using one full dropper of AE. I will also use half a pack of SOE

which I will apply right under my nose to avoid being affected by the none to much myself.

30 more minutes to I

go out. So if you have some quick tips or ideas, be fast /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

bigdog
04-30-2004, 12:04 PM
AE is well balanced. Therefore 3-4 drops should work well. Not sure if you have tried this alone but I

would if I were you. Back of neck, chest, back of ears, wrists and even hair for application points.

bjf
04-30-2004, 12:06 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Ok thanks for the tip. I will try using one full

dropper of AE. I will also use half a pack of SOE which I will apply right under my nose to avoid being affected by

the none to much myself.

30 more minutes to I go out. So if you have some quick tips or ideas, be fast

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Iron, you are

setting youself up for disappointment. Don\'t expect much out of a dropper full of AE, though who knows, maybe

you - and the other guys who have benefitted from that dosage - are a deviation from the norm.

Anyway, I

wouldn\'t add the SOE. And AE should get you too pissed off. It still has the nol and rone.

ironration
04-30-2004, 12:20 PM
I have alredy tried small amounts of AE in clubbs with no effect on others. That is why I will use

more.

AE is well balanced. Therefore 3-4 drops

should work well. Not sure if you have tried this alone but I would if I were you. Back of neck, chest, back of

ears, wrists and even hair for application points.

bigdog
04-30-2004, 12:32 PM
I think bjf meant that it will 304 drops will not result in adverse affects because of the nol &amp;

Rone. My suggestion also is to use AE alone 3-4 drops. Seems as if you ahave n ot been using enough.

bjf
04-30-2004, 12:35 PM
Iron\'s been using for a year with no results unfortunately, and has tried basically every dosage.

I think if

he goes for the whole AE dropper, he should do the added soe, that will only confuse things. But I think he wanted

it there to counter all the none from the AE (so he wouldn\'t be all pissed).

bigdog
04-30-2004, 12:39 PM
If another None product works for him perhaps that and WAGG If he has it.

bjf
04-30-2004, 12:48 PM
If another None product works for him perhaps that

and WAGG If he has it.

Can\'t remember if he has wagg. I know

everything he has tried hasn\'t worked for him, unforunately. has to be frustrating when he sees all these people

talking about what works and then he can\'t get any reactions.

As for AE, that is a wierd one, for me at least

and some others. I haven\'t gotten many results from it, or PI, at all. One day though I did just one drop of AE

and two dabs of wagg and it was great stuff.

Haven\'t replicated that exact formula since, but did it with four

dabs of EE (nothing great, though the girls were nice, and I actually did get approached though can\'t pin it on

the pheros) and also did that mix with one dabs of EE and one drop of SOE (and got negligble results).

ironration
04-30-2004, 12:49 PM
Ok I decided to take the next Buss. Hm what about a halffull dropper of AE, a little bit SOE right

under my nose to take away the none having negative effect on me, and 3 drops of WAGG?

Should still be borderline

OD but not to much.

bigdog
04-30-2004, 12:58 PM
way too much nol type pheros. WAGG isn\'t nol but gets similar reactions. I also have had bad

reactions using it with SOE. Y definitely need to up the AE and try WAGG IMO or perhaps try a SOE gel pack by

itself.

koolking1
04-30-2004, 01:03 PM
heavy doses of none worked for me but only with older women - which is ok as I\'m old

bigdog
04-30-2004, 01:06 PM
Heavier none doses seem to work better on older women but can scare why younger. Nol a must with high

none IMO.

bigdog
04-30-2004, 01:06 PM
Heavier none doses seem to work better on older women but can scare away younger. Nol a must with high

none IMO.

ironration
04-30-2004, 01:10 PM
Ok have to run. Final dose was 1 dropper of AE, 1/4 gel pack of SOE, 1 drop of PI, 3 drops of WAGG and

all covered with one spray of A-men.

The smell alone should do something

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

DCW
04-30-2004, 01:31 PM
I agree I got some action with 5 drops of AE and about 3 drops of WAGG and my favorite cologne. I haven\'t had a

lot of luck with SOE, to me it\'s hit and miss.
I\'m going to a blues bar tonight I\'ll let u know if I get a

reaction.

Hey any luck at the clubs with Pheros..anyone?

DCW

bjf
04-30-2004, 01:38 PM
Hey any luck at the clubs with

Pheros..anyone?

Or has anyone had any luck in any environment?

I remember a couple of NPA-Pheros hit stories, but haven\'t heard much else.

ironration
04-30-2004, 04:42 PM
I just came back from the club. I talked with a really cute women for half an hour. She gave me her

phonenumber and email without me even having to ask for it.

Not sure if the pheromones played any role. But

atleast it is possible to have a NONE OD without it effecting your sucess in a negative way.

I am so happy

right now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif This is actually the first time in 7 years I got a

number from a girl.

DrSmellThis
04-30-2004, 06:21 PM
So the problem is your lack of recognizable baseline to compare from. You need to foster a way of just

socializing successfully with women aside from \"hits,\" so you have something solid to make comparisons from. An

example would be ballroom dancing.

bigdog
04-30-2004, 06:24 PM
I\'ve heard yoga classes are great (better be into it though). Also cooking classes. I prefer Salsa

myself.

ironration
04-30-2004, 10:06 PM
Thanks for the tip. But I will just continue to go out to clubs and talk to women. I am already much

better then I was 2 months ago.

So the problem is

your lack of recognizable baseline to compare from. You need to foster a way of just socializing successfully with

women aside from \"hits,\" so you have something solid to make comparisons from. An example would be ballroom

dancing.

bigdog
05-01-2004, 12:27 AM
Once you get the confidence as women get interested in you that\'s half the battle. After what

happened your esteem should be at a high. Good Luck! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

InternationalPlayboy
05-01-2004, 05:32 AM
I\'ve heard yoga classes

are great (better be into it though). Also cooking classes. I prefer Salsa myself.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I once took a cooking class at the community college to meet women. They were all 30-40 years

older than me. The only one my age was married. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I think the

single women were taking auto shop classes to meet guys. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

ironration
05-01-2004, 05:59 AM
I do not think it matter much if they are single or not. Many married women still want sex outside of

marriage, is just a part of evolution.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
I\'ve heard yoga classes are great (better be

into it though). Also cooking classes. I prefer Salsa myself.

I

once took a cooking class at the community college to meet women. They were all 30-40 years older than me. The only

one my age was married. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I think the single women were taking

auto shop classes to meet guys. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

zeu2003
05-01-2004, 02:35 PM
is just a part of evolution.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
I don\'t call that evolution... I call that cheating

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MysteriousMan
05-02-2004, 01:38 AM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
is just a part of evolution.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">
I don\'t call that evolution... I call that cheating

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Correct.

Cheating is part of evolution. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Think about why less than 1% of

male sperm is fertile and more than 99% has the duty to fight foreign sperms that are at the same place at the same

time.

MysteriousMan