PDA

View Full Version : Lucky Frog

dping28
04-30-2004, 09:48 AM
I was out golfing the other

day, I was on the second hole when I noticed a frog sitting next to the green. I thought nothing of it and was about

to shoot when I heard \"Ribbit 9 Iron\". I looked around and didnt see anyone. Again, I heard \"Ribbit 9 Iron\".

I looked at the frog and decided to prove the frog wrong. I put my club away, and grabbed a 9 iron. Boom! I hit it

10 inches from the cup. I was shocked. I turned to the frog and said \"Wow, that\'s amazing. You must be a lucky

frog, eh?\". The frog reply\'s, \"Ribbit Lucky frog\". I decided to take the frog with me to the next hole.

\"What do you think frog?,\" I asked. \"Ribbit 3 wood\". I take out a 3 wood and, Boom! Hole in one. I was

completely befuddled and didn\'t know what to say. By the end of the day, I had golfed the best game of golf in my

entire life and I asked the frog,\"OK where to next?\". The frog replies,\"Ribbit Las Vegas\". I pack my bags

and we go to Las Vegas. I turn to the frog and say \"OK frog, now what?\" The frog says, \"Ribbit Roulette\".

Upon approaching the roulette table, I ask,\"What do you think I should bet?\" The frog replies, \"Ribbit $3000,

black 6\". Now, this is a million-to-one shot to win, but after the golf game, I figured what the heck. Boom! Tons

of cash comes sliding back across the table. I take all my winnings and get the best room in the hotel. I sit the

frog down and say, \"I don\'t know how to repay you for everything you have done for me. You\'ve won me all

this money, Gave me the best golf game of my entire life, I am forever grateful\". The frog replies, \"Ribbit Kiss

Me\". I reply \"Well uh I guess its the least I could do after everything you\'ve done for me\". With a kiss,

the frog turns into the most gorgeous 16-year old girl you have ever seen. And that, your honor, is how the girl

ended up in my room so help me God.