PDA

View Full Version : need advise from the pros...anyone with a brain

wmd1
04-30-2004, 05:40 AM
hi guys, i was wondering, i read somewhere that male pheros sprayed on a womans clothing will give the

signal to other men that she is \"off limits\" and will repel men...this is what i was wondering...my girlfrined

is about to be in a situation with alot of single guys ( work related ) and while we have a wonderufl, trusting

relationship, i would like to know if perhaps there was some phero that i could maybe spray on her clothes that

would give me some extra assurance that other guys wouldnt be too interested..just twondering if anyone could shed

some light on this..thanks and i love the products on love scent!!!

xxxPantero
04-30-2004, 05:48 AM
I\'m certainly not a pro, but I don\'t think there is a pheromone to do that. Spraying that

on her clothes might have an unintended effect, such as her smelling it and associating the pheromone with one of

the guys she works with.

In any case, if you really do trust her, there\'s nothing to worry about from other

guys... it takes two to tango. Best Case Scenario: Guys flirt with her a lot, she feels super sexy and

self-confident, and she comes home and takes it out on you. Worst Case Scenario: She falls in love with a guy

who\'s rich, handsome, and tall, and destroys your ego and confidence for a few months.

Let it be.

koolking1
04-30-2004, 05:52 AM
first, put some trust in your girlfriend, being that concerned about other guys is going to

show through and it won\'t be to her liking (assuming here that you are going to tell her why you are putting

pheromones on her). You should show confidence and not jealousy/fear if you really want to keep her.

DCW
04-30-2004, 06:25 AM
I agree there is no magic formula for repelling guys except pregnancy and extream homeliness.
If she

loves you then she will be fatefull and true, on the other hand if she is going to cheat there not much you can do

about it, so don\'t sweat over it just be the best you can be or you\'ll be sneaking around in bushes and living

a unhappy life.

DCW

xxxPantero
04-30-2004, 06:28 AM
I second the advice of koolking1 and DCW.

scentinel
04-30-2004, 09:18 AM
Not me man, women just dig jealous men who go around sneaking in bushes, and engage in chemical

pheromone-related warfare to keep any humanoid male at a distance. I\'ve been told it\'s a bigger turn-on then

even gargantuous, scary scars.

CptKipling
04-30-2004, 09:54 AM
This was mentioned before on the forum, try a search.

But think about it, why would there be a

pheromone that warns other men away from a woman who is spoken for? I suppose the thinking might be along the lines

of this: When woman are \"with\" alpha men they get \"labelled\" by a pheromone as the woman of an alpha, so

other men had best keep away. All well and good, except that any woman an alpha chooses is likely to be of high

quality (which means high desirability), and also that males on the outside of the alpha\'s \"pride\" are always

trying to oust the top male. Periphery males throughout the animal kingdom are well known to try and mate with

females under the alpha male as it is advantageous for many reasons.

Besides, I think you should listed to what

the others said, trust her. Besides, if she is likely to cheat on you without your \"help\", is she worth your

attention?

bigdog
04-30-2004, 10:01 AM
If you have a dominant appearance and are talking to a guy\'s gal make sure not to have a whole lot

of none on. If do balance it with nol and WAGG or else he may have a coniption and try to start something. Has

happened to me a couple times.

Bottle
04-30-2004, 10:09 AM
Just rub your wee soldier all over her clothes, esp good after good hard wank...and its good for her

skin...

Also subliminally she will feel safe and secure knowing she has the protection of her Hunter

Beware

the Alpha wannabees though as they will try to go for the prize, as they see a taken female as the ultimate trophy

and declaration of their Alpha-ness

DrSmellThis
04-30-2004, 10:18 AM
I find that an old fashioned piss works wonders.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif You really need to drench her clothes for it to work.

Actually

if anything, a little rone might help for that.

Bottle
04-30-2004, 10:22 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I find that an old fashioned piss works

wonders. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif You really need to drench her clothes for it to

work.

Actually if anything, a little rone might help for that.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

funny you should say that, but whilst I wasnt using mones..I used to work up a good sweat, then

rub the moisture from my balls arround my neck and chin before going out...amazing how effective this really is..I

kid you not...I got many a compliment on my aftershave....hmm I told them my trick, they thought I was being a funny

guy, I kept insisting it was the truth...then next thing you know...f close

scentinel
04-30-2004, 03:40 PM
funny you should say that, but whilst I

wasnt using mones..I used to work up a good sweat, then rub the moisture from my balls arround my neck and chin

before going out...

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

You put \"phero enthousiast\" in a whole new

light now, don\'t you? Although I\'ve seen it stated that there\'s no better deodorant than a fresh cup o\'

morning urine. Personally, I don\'t think I like people who enjoy smearing piss all over their face.

einstein
05-01-2004, 02:52 AM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

funny you should say that, but whilst I wasnt using mones..I used to work

up a good sweat, then rub the moisture from my balls arround my neck and chin before going out...

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

You put \"phero enthousiast\" in a whole new light now, don\'t you?

Although I\'ve seen it stated that there\'s no better deodorant than a fresh cup o\' morning urine.

Personally, I don\'t think I like people who enjoy smearing piss all over their face.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Starting to sound like Fran1\'s SOE + body fluid mix.....

Holmes
05-01-2004, 06:33 AM
He was mixing piss and mones.

Holmes

DrSmellThis
05-01-2004, 09:08 AM
Ba doom boom! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hey, only people with bras

should be posting!

Holmes
05-01-2004, 10:03 AM