PDA

View Full Version : Have anyone tried Athena?

**DONOTDELETE**
10-11-2001, 11:07 AM
I know most products here in love-scent are very potent, and most products kinda having the same ingredients(Pheromone). But just out of curiosity, anyone know anything about Athena products?

Ramusa

oscar
10-12-2001, 01:56 PM
ramusa,

Welcome! While I know very little about Athena (whose \"institute\" is in the same county where I live) I\'ll tell you how to tap the forum for info.

At the top of the page is a \"search\" option, click on it. Then enter the word \"athena\", choose Phero Talk under forum choice, and click search button below.

There\'s only about four topics listed, and I\'m guessing you\'re not going to hear too many endorsements of Athena on this site.

Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

CJ01
10-13-2001, 01:16 AM
Hi, their phero products are said to be crap - stick with love-scent. images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-13-2001, 02:38 AM
Yep same here.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-13-2001, 02:40 AM
THey trade on their name alone, also lack of product information, no forum, overpriced products and typical fast sales pitches aim at suckers basically. They dont answer emails and as far as concentration of the various androgens goes there is none.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-14-2001, 08:59 AM
Agreed - Skip this crap; save your money to buy products that actually DO contain pheromones!