PDA

View Full Version : Oreganol as pain killer and immune sytem booster

B_Boy
04-29-2004, 06:11 PM
A few days ago I was watching TV and I came across a health channel. The doctor was talking about a

product called oreganol that kills almost all bad bacteria(not good ones), fungi, viruses ... and it has even cured

deseases not treatable with modern science. It is also a good pain killer. As the doctor said this was made from a

naturally mountain grown specy ( not made in a farm) and it is very potent. Now the doctor is working for the

company that makes this product and from the searches that I did on internet this product looks a little bit

suspicious. Have anybody in this forum heard about this product or used it?

DrSmellThis
04-29-2004, 08:47 PM
It\'s old news. Oregano oil is great stuff for killing internal unwanted microbes, such as

candida. However, quality and price vary tremendously. You have to know dosage info extremely well, too. I\'d go

with a reputable supplier of nutritional supplements, and consult with a health pro re: use, for sure. You want it

to be enteric-coated for sure. This is a must. If you want to know the best way to go for sure, call or email

\"Health Naturals\" on NW 23rd in Portland, OR. Ask for Carlton or Kara Lee. They are closed Sun-Mon. A call to

1-503-555-1212 is all you need to do. They work with oregano oil more than anyone in the US, I\'d bet.

If

you do take it, you need to take probiotics at alternate times, and liver support for detox symptoms. Don\'t just

run into it willy-nilly.

I have lots of personal experience with oregano oil.

Holmes
04-29-2004, 09:08 PM
Oil of Oregano has tremendous anti-bacterial/-viral properties. That\'s been known for a

while.

Holmes

Bottle
04-30-2004, 10:32 AM
It does wonders for a lamb chop too, not so bad on pork either mate

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif