PDA

View Full Version : Seduction Help Wanted

Ash
04-28-2004, 03:23 PM
A very nice young

woman that I\'ve been interested in for years is now separated from her Husband. She kicked him out about two

months ago for being an A-hole. Good for her is what I say and maybe good for me too. I managed to get the door open

by knowing her for years and by wearing Doc\'s new Preros. I really think the Pheros mix I was using had something

to do with it, especially after todays convo with her. I sense she\'s seeing me in a different light but who knows

for sure. I do know that things are moving along between us as she plans on calling me tonight.

My instincts tell

me to just be cool and not to be in a hurry. That\'s my plan but it\'s been a long time since I played the newly

separated game. What are some other strategies? Would it be wiser to put on a full court press?

Elana
04-28-2004, 03:25 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
What are some other strategies? Would it be wiser

to put on a full court press?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Get a butt implant and some

cortisol

bjf
04-28-2004, 03:28 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
What are some other strategies? Would it be wiser to put on a full court

press?

Get a butt implant and some cortisol

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Butt implants! Narrow Urethras!

(king of the hill)

metroman
05-01-2004, 04:36 PM
A very nice young woman that I\'ve been

interested in for years is now separated from her Husband. She kicked him out about two months ago for being an

A-hole. Good for her is what I say and maybe good for me too. I managed to get the door open by knowing her for

years and by wearing Doc\'s new Preros. I really think the Pheros mix I was using had something to do with it,

especially after todays convo with her. I sense she\'s seeing me in a different light but who knows for sure. I do

know that things are moving along between us as she plans on calling me tonight.

My instincts tell me to just be

cool and not to be in a hurry. That\'s my plan but it\'s been a long time since I played the newly separated

game. What are some other strategies? Would it be wiser to put on a full court press?

<hr

Ash I think you\'ve got the right idea...play it cool...not full court

press...let her lead the way...she\'s probably feeling confused &amp; vulnerable at this point...Hats off to you

for being so considerate to her since you probably could take advantage of the situation...

Friendly1
05-01-2004, 08:20 PM
I have been

involved with women who are \"just separated from their husbands\". About 50% will go back even though they know

the guy is a scumbag. The other 50% are so emotionally messed up they cannot handle a real relationship for a long

time.

Your mileage may vary.

BigGulp
05-01-2004, 08:49 PM
All and all

not a real good week. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I had high hopes for it and it looked like

it was going to be a good one but it crapped out. The woman I met in the bar last Saturday was a no show this

Saturday and the newly separated hot babe never dropped the dime. I saw her yesterday and she said she still planed

on calling and I\'m sure she will. It will be interesting to see where that one goes. I blew it with the bar woman

though. She was only about a 7 by Island standards (that would put her at about a 5 anywhere else in the world) so I

didn\'t do all the things I should/could have done to further Freddy\'s interests. By mid-week Freddy was doing

some serious talkin to me and the bar woman was looking better and better all the time. On the off chance I would

see her tonight I prepped Freddy. I got the little dude lookin real purdy.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I trimmed things back and gave him a shave. Freddy was lookin and

feelin very good about things. Poor little guy. I got him all dressed up and he didn\'t have anywhere to go. Life

sucks. Then you can\'t get it up any more. And then you die. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

DrSmellThis
05-01-2004, 10:44 PM
Yeah, Ash.

What have you got to lose by furthering Freddie\'s interests? (never mind the whole \'my life\' thing). Doing

a \'5\' now is still 5 more than 0. You can drink her to a 7 or 8 anyway. Just turn the lights off. Or leave

them on, and look at it as premature ejaculation insurance. You\'ll be doing her a favor too, just to be seen in

public (here I am thinking by your dust mites -- no sense risking it with the other one) with the Ash man. If you

buy a t-shirt that says, \"Big Gulp\", your friend will get the idea, or at least be \'oralinguistically

programmed\'. Tell her you just took your \'poodle to the dog barber\' and want her honest (stressing

your openness to communicate) opinion, \"as a woman\" (stroking the female ego.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif) She\'ll get it when she sees you have no dog. This technique

works to impress for every question you would ask her, BTW. For example, \"As a woman, what time do you feel

(showing interest in her emotions, as well) it is?\" A haircut never looks as good the first few weeks anyway, you

know, before the first shampoo. So next time\'s the charm. You probably forgot to shave \'Hairy Pooper\'

anyway, didn\'t you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

jamesdeanmartin
05-02-2004, 04:29 AM
I\'m

in almost a similar situation. The fear of the \"good guy\"/\"safe guy\"/shoulder to cry on looms large for me.

My strategy was long term and I think I may have been usurped by another suitor.

background:

A \"target\"

of mine is on the verge of separating with her long term bf. This girl is amazing and I actually wasn\'t

interested in her at all (I thought she was out of my league) until she started (what seemed to me to be) showing

interest in me (leaving special cards on my car, asking me to be her date for the formal, calling me to go out a

lot, non-stop kino, long e-mails virtually every day, stopping by my place after midnight etc.)

We took a day

trip yesterday together and 4 hours away from home, she mentions she was having lots of problems with her bf (as I

already knew - but I always change the subject and we rarely if ever talk about her bf) and she was wondering if it

was because she had a big crush on someone. That the mere fact that she could have feelings for someone else is a

reason to break up. At this point, she drops the name of another guy who we are friends with as a crush (her bf

lives across the country btw and is never around.) I had seen her around this guy, but never really at the level of

time she spends with me (she\'s around him drinking in groups, never one-on-one, as a majority of my encounters

are)

I know the whole \"friends\"-trap (not that I am particularly against just being friends) and generally

try to avoid these discussions like the plague. But talk about being trapped. I don\'t doubt that she could have a

crush on this guy, it\'s been in the back of my head for a while. But in my head I went from just enjoying her

company and thinking about something long term to feeling quite competitive with this guy (he\'s another football

player, a little smaller than I but kind of a drunk meathead.) Her words and actions seem to be contrary to each

other. She may have a crush on both of us, or she may have nothing for me per se (all opinions on this are so

welcome right now.) I dont\' know. If she did have a crush on me she wouldn\'t bring it up.

4 hours aware

from home with this girl, I was presented with a Hobson\'s choice. Do I just get quiet? (as I do when I am mad or

upset), do I call her out on all of her seeming advances towards myself, do I run down this other guy or her

boyfriend? All of these could bring no possible good.
I did the only thing I could do.

I just put on my

\"A\" game and ran with it. I took our flirting to the next level. If I\'m going down, I\'m going down

swinging and rolling out everything in my arsenal. I was uber-charming and always finding some way to make her laugh

or smile. We had a long ride home and there was no way I was going to let this opportunity slip.

Anyway, I\'ve

been in the LJBF situation before and it always ended badly. My goal is to not end this situation badly. I like her

as a friend moreso than any of that other stuff right now and having a killer knock out as a close friend makes me

look good to other women. What does piss me off is that I was not interested in this girl whatsoever until she

started what seemed to be advances towards me, and now I\'m thinking about her non-stop.

The roadtrip was

amazing. One of the top 10 best days of my life, we spent 10 hours today driving across the state in my convertible.

I don\' think there was a moment of down time, the chemistry between us is damn near amazing, probably one of the

top 2 or 3 girls I\'ve been around in terms of chemistry (she complained her cheeks were so sore from smiling so

much when we got home.) We used to call this the \"day date\" or \"day test\" where you really find out if you

can be with someone if you spend an entire day with them. Although in hindsight, it kind of sucks when you find out

you can be with someone on the same day they casually drop that they have a crush on someone else.

Just thought

I\'d share a non-hit story, I was wearing my pheros/npa mix 3 drops and a gel pack of SOE. I don\'t know if this

had any effect. She has always seemed very responsive to both in the past.

JDM

xxxPantero
05-02-2004, 07:05 AM
Try telling

her you have a crush on some other girl, or just check out other girls in front of her. Either she will not care

because you are her friend, or she will pretend to not care while her jealousy kicks

in.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

BigGulp
05-02-2004, 10:46 AM
Wow JDM, what

a seriously frustrating situation. I hope I\'m able to get that far in with my separated Target but at my age

(almost dead), I don\'t think I\'d let her run that game on me. She sounds a little chaotic to me. It\'s

totally understandable that she and her long distance bf are a done deal. That happens all the time w/college girls

moving away to go to school and then losing interest in their first love. Too much distance to sustain the

relationship. So figure that one\'s over. The idea that she\'s coming on to you as strong as she is and then

starts talking up another guy, especially when you were having such a great time together, spells chaos to me. Or

game playing just to F with you. More likely chaos but either way it looks like it\'ll be a bumpy ride for you

unless you put on the Super COOL! That would mean making yourself a little less available to her and becoming a

challenge for her. Start dialing back your enthusiasm a bit. Don\'t return her calls or mails right away. Next

time she calls tell her you can\'t talk right now cuz you\'re tied up and you\'ll have to get back to her and

then give it a day or two before you do. From what you\'ve written it looks to me like she\'s starting to drive

the car. This is not good and will get you nowhere with her long term or short. Being \"just friends\" is BS. Life

is too short and she doesn\'t want \"just friends\" anyway. You\'ll see that as true if she hooks up with the

other guy. You\'re friendship will be history within days or you\'ll just turn into the guy she needs to talk to

when things aren\'t going all that well with the new guy. F that is what I say.

I\'m actually practicing

what I\'m preaching here. When I found out my Target didn\'t try to call me when she said she would that was it

for me. As much as I would like to get it on with her I\'m not going to do it on those terms. The way I see it I

have nothing to lose really except my self respect and I won\'t give that up just to make Freddy happy. On the

other hand, playing it Super COOL I have a shot at getting what I want. If I get what I want, which is her

responding to me instead of me responding to her, then she\'s going to be a very happy girl. That\'s the way I

see things now anyway. Now that I\'m almost dead. Freddy might miss out on this one but I\'d rather have that

than come across to her and to myself as some needy little ass kissing/somebody to talk to/shoulder to cry on/wimp.

Let her have that conversation with her Mother. If and when we get connected then I\'ll be all those things to

her. Except the ass kissing wimp part.

jamesdeanmartin
05-02-2004, 03:21 PM
I\'ve been doing my best to keep my distance so we don\'t become \"buddies\" per se. I never call her, or

initiate anything with her. We have no \"girl talk time.\"

She gets hit on non-stop at the bars, so I usually

go in the opposite direction and just ignore her as best I can and make her chase me down to talk. If she\'s

talking to a guy, I just let her do her thing and stay away. She called me after we got home once last night to see

if I wanted to hit the bars and clubs, but I passed (they were meeting a bunch of friends out, including the

aforementioned \"crush\") She then had her friend call me twice to try to get me to come out but I wasn\'t

interested. I spent 10 hours with her, there was nothing I could have done to improve my stock more than what I did

on the trip and I didn\'t want her to think I was some pushover who gets mildly dumped on or at least put off and

then goes running out to the bars to follow her. (keep in mind she won\'t cheat on her bf, so there is no chance

of hooking up at this point, at least I think)

I wonder if my lack of hitting on her may be frustrating to her

and she could have been looking to make me jealous. We were talking about my ex for a while and she does seem to get

a little standoffish when I mentioned my ex was a masseuse (she\'s also obsessed with meeting her.) But obviously

she knows that we are spending a ton of time together, that I\'m single and that I like her a ridiculous amount.

So who does that to a dude? I don\'t know. It doesn\'t seem to be her style, she is such a demure southern girl

I think if she felt we were spending too much time together or liked someone else she would try to let me down in a

much more \"gentle\" type of way or she\'d be dropping hints like crazy.

I\'m gonna stay with this \"let

her be initiator\" strategy and we\'ll see what happens. I actually think I may like her more now because she

mentioned she likes someone else. For a while I was feeling suffocated because she was coming on so strong (well

that and shocked)

The \"other guy\" is chasing her with his tongue wagging. He follows her wherever she goes,

goes to the gym the same time as her, even goes to church with her now trying to see her. I\'m thinking even if

she does like him, his puppy dog chasing technique will wear thin. And her boyfriend comes into town in two weeks,

which should be um...interesting.

Such weird finals drama. Three close female friends to me have come up this

week saying that they are at the point of either get married or break up with their boyfriends and they are all

pointing towards breaking up. Two more weeks of tests and this is all people are thinking about.

JDM

BigGulp
05-02-2004, 08:25 PM
Looks like

you got Super COOL covered with her JDM. I think the way you\'re working it is the only way to go. She may be

chasing you a bit cuz it does look like you\'re giving her a challenge. From the sounds of it you might be the

only guy to ever do that. It will be interesting to see what happens after the LD bf leaves. Good luck!

jamesdeanmartin
05-04-2004, 02:12 PM
This

will definitely be a test of the chasing after a girl and trying to do everything and anything with her v. pulling

away and letting her chase you (this is getting harder and harder) The one time I\'m actually playing on the other

side I hope this doesn\'t blow up in my face and she ends up with the guy.

She\'s wanted to talk about

breaking up with her bf a handful of times and I usually try to gloss over it and move on. Her point on the trip was

that she should break up with her bf because she has found herself having feelings for someone else and that has

never happened to her before. I don\'t doubt that she might have feelings for the other guy, she has hung around

him a handful of times and definitely flirted with him. I just don\'t think she finished the sentence per se,

because based on her actions (and I\'m still interested in hearing any interpretations of actions listed above)

there seems to be some genuine interest in myself.

JDM

BigGulp
05-04-2004, 08:32 PM
This will definitely be a test of the chasing after

a girl and trying to do everything and anything with her v. pulling away and letting her chase you (this is getting

harder and harder) The one time I\'m actually playing on the other side I hope this doesn\'t blow up in my

face and she ends up with the guy.

She\'s wanted to talk about breaking up with her bf a handful of

times and I usually try to gloss over it and move on. Her point on the trip was that she should break up with her bf

because she has found herself having feelings for someone else and that has never happened to her before. I don\'t

doubt that she might have feelings for the other guy, she has hung around him a handful of times and definitely

flirted with him. I just don\'t think she finished the sentence per se, because based on her actions (and I\'m

still interested in hearing any interpretations of actions listed above) there seems to be some genuine interest in

myself.

JDM

I hear ya there! But what can you do

except play it out the best you know how. Say the other guy gets her by acting needy. Does that mean that you

should have acted that way? I know certain things now about women that I didn\'t know when I was younger but the

bottom line is they\'re either into you or they\'re not. I\'ve been doing a good job at being cool and staying

in my game with my new hot babe Target but it just may be that she isn\'t into me. And that\'s too bad but

it\'s cool. You never know what\'s going to happen though. Next week might be a totally different story. Hope

so.

jamesdeanmartin
05-07-2004, 06:49 PM
Not a

happy ending :-) Oh well. She\'s been real distant this week and was hanging all over the dude she had a crush on

last night at the bar. I also got bitched at by her friend because \"she has a boyfriend and you are chasing

her.\" Apparently the stuff I interpreted as signs of interest just kind of weren\'t...I don\'t know.

such

drama. I kinda knew I had to move on anyway, her whole situation is already screwed up and it is just going to get

even more crazy in the coming weeks.

jdm

Sexyredhead
05-07-2004, 08:14 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

BigGulp
05-07-2004, 11:15 PM
Not a happy ending :-) Oh well. She\'s been real

distant this week and was hanging all over the dude she had a crush on last night at the bar. I also got bitched at

by her friend because \"she has a boyfriend and you are chasing her.\" Apparently the stuff I interpreted as signs

of interest just kind of weren\'t...I don\'t know.

such drama. I kinda knew I had to move on anyway, her

whole situation is already screwed up and it is just going to get even more crazy in the coming weeks.

jdm

Like I said. Life sucks. Then you can\'t get it up any

more. And then you die.

\"Boyfriends change\", a very wise friend once told me. It\'s a true thing.

Especially at your age. At my age it\'s husbands that seem to change. Same thing. Same game. Same mystery. Saw my

hot babe Target again today. She said she still planned on calling me. Ah, OK.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bottle
05-08-2004, 05:21 AM
I find that

shaving my arse helps.

That way when I do a sh!t it dosnt get all stuck up on my hairs...leaving an

unsavory aroma and spoiling my ~mones effect.

Seriously though...

I\'m a fussy bastard, my

mates keep telling me...

I have an arrogant outlook, i\'m no Tigereyes but I am the dopest mofo out, no

women is out of my league. I\'m not saying I can pull any women, I cant. But I\'m good enough for any bitch. I

dont go out to get laid, or to hit on women or whatever. I dont even want to be what you guys call a player. I go

out and have fun, get drunk, muck about with my pals...get chucked out of clubs and generally be proper bad boys.

Life is fun and great things happen, and sometimes a women out of the ordinary crosses my path.

Its

all about the attitude

Elana
05-08-2004, 05:29 AM
I have an arrogant outlook, i\'m no Tigereyes but

I am the dopest mofo out, no women is out of my league. I\'m not saying I can pull any women, I cant. But I\'m

good enough for any bitch. I dont go out to get laid, or to hit on women or whatever. I dont even want to be what

you guys call a player. I go out and have fun, get drunk, muck about with my pals...get chucked out of clubs and

generally be proper bad boys. Life is fun and great things happen, and sometimes a women out of the ordinary crosses

my path.

I really do love you, bottle.... and it is not just

because of how you shake that thang.

Bottle
05-08-2004, 05:42 AM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I have an arrogant outlook, i\'m no Tigereyes but I am the dopest mofo

out, no women is out of my league. I\'m not saying I can pull any women, I cant. But I\'m good enough for any

bitch. I dont go out to get laid, or to hit on women or whatever. I dont even want to be what you guys call a

player. I go out and have fun, get drunk, muck about with my pals...get chucked out of clubs and generally be proper

bad boys. Life is fun and great things happen, and sometimes a women out of the ordinary crosses my path.

<hr

I really do love you, bottle.... and it is not just because of how you

shake that thang.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Sagacious1420
05-08-2004, 07:50 AM
I find that shaving my arse helps.

That way

when I do a sh!t it dosnt get all stuck up on my hairs...leaving an unsavory aroma and spoiling my ~mones

effect.

Seriously though...

I\'m a fussy bastard, my mates keep telling me...

I have an arrogant

outlook, i\'m no Tigereyes but I am the dopest mofo out, no women is out of my league. I\'m not saying I can

pull any women, I cant. But I\'m good enough for any bitch. I dont go out to get laid, or to hit on women or

whatever. I dont even want to be what you guys call a player. I go out and have fun, get drunk, muck about with my

pals...get chucked out of clubs and generally be proper bad boys. Life is fun and great things happen, and sometimes

a women out of the ordinary crosses my path.

Its all about the attitude

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif word

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Elana
05-08-2004, 12:56 PM
I have an arrogant outlook, i\'m no Tigereyes but

I am the dopest mofo out, no women is out of my league. I\'m not saying I can pull any women, I cant. But I\'m

good enough for any bitch. I dont go out to get laid, or to hit on women or whatever. I dont even want to be what

you guys call a player. I go out and have fun, get drunk, muck about with my pals...get chucked out of clubs and

generally be proper bad boys. Life is fun and great things happen, and sometimes a women out of the ordinary crosses

my path.

I seriously think that is so totally cool about you.

I wish more guys had your tude. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

xxxPantero
05-08-2004, 06:09 PM
I ALSO have

an arrogant outlook, i\'m no Bottle but I am the dopest mofo out, no women is out of my league. I\'m not saying

I can pull any women, I cant. But I\'m good enough for any bitch. I dont go out to get laid, or to hit on women or

whatever. I dont even want to be what you guys call a player. I go out and have fun, get drunk, muck about with my

pals...get chucked out of clubs and generally be proper bad boys. Life is fun and great things happen, and sometimes

a women out of the ordinary crosses my path.

Bottle
05-08-2004, 06:35 PM
I ALSO have an arrogant outlook, i\'m no Bottle

but I am the dopest mofo out, no women is out of my league. I\'m not saying I can pull any women, I cant. But

I\'m good enough for any bitch. I dont go out to get laid, or to hit on women or whatever. I dont even want to be

what you guys call a player. I go out and have fun, get drunk, muck about with my pals...get chucked out of clubs

and generally be proper bad boys. Life is fun and great things happen, and sometimes a women out of the ordinary

crosses my path.

you are a twat....thanks for giving me a good

laugh to sleep on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif