PDA

View Full Version : few more questions

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 06:41 PM
well i need answers to these questions(using Andro 4.2 by itself)....1) if i put on too much, what will happen 2) will it only affect my age group say i was 16, would it affect that same age in general 3) if i went out with a girl for like 3 hrs. would the pheromones kick in on her?? 4) should i put cologne over the pheromones and if i should how much thanx for da help

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 06:41 PM
Well I\'m just a rookie at the Pher game, but it would seem that some one that is already into you would be an allmost instant win. as far as age barriers I guess that would depend on the person\\s you\'re around. If they don\'t go for younger/older guys, they might not be hooked. And I don\'t know exactly what would happen is you put to much on but from my understanding it can be more of a repelant.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 06:42 PM
I think it depends on the person and/or age.

**DONOTDELETE**
Some guys seem capable of never wearing too much. When I\'m wearing too much Andro, people that are usually friendly to me seem colder, people that know me act funny and have asked if I\'m OK, a lot of guys seem to check me out, and women try to cut conversations short.
It seems to work on all women. But younger women seem much more sensitive to it. And the more time you spend with a woman the more likely she is to get a whif. So if you\'re going out with a girl your age, you probably don\'t need much at all.
It\'s a good idea to wear cologne because the stuff stinks. On the other hand, some girls don\'t seem to mind it in small doses.
It works best if the cologne doesn\'t totaly mask the smell, but just sorts of blends and softens it.
I get good results with one spray of Andro on my shirt (before I put it on) and a spray of cologne, or drop of e-oil, on my chest.

-----
evolve

**DONOTDELETE**
You\'re only 16? Damnit - put the pheromones away and mack it on your own! When I was 16, I certainly wouldn\'t have used pheromones! But hey - times have changed!

-----
Chemist

**DONOTDELETE**
that\'s not true, depends on women preferences, i have notice that american girls have preferences for latin guys like me, hehe. while here in Mexico they have preferences for much older guys.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 06:43 PM
Damn i needed that stuff at 16 lol oh well i find that being cacasion myself that i attract a lot of asian women and being in australia a lot of beautiful maroi women which they are darn fine so it works on everyone its more a genetic reaction to the pheromones than what ancestory people may have but all humans seem to be able to pick up pheros maybe the one thing that makes us all the same but it is important for the survival of the species to reproduce anyway