PDA

View Full Version : hey everyone, i'm new to this site and mones, and

handtohandking
04-27-2004, 10:12 AM
i got some questions, and it\'s really not answerable except by real people and not some

faq...

i\'m here to learn about pheromones, get advice, etc. i\'ve always known about natural pheromones, but

after researchin i found there is more to it than some chemical secreted to attract the opposite sex.

first i

want to introduce myself, and i wish to ask what would be right for me. I am a 19-year old korean male, and i have

read topics which center on asians and mones, but im not exactly \"typical\". I\'m 5\'10\", 230 lbs, big

solid frame, work out/lift weights, a silent leader/quiet alpha male-type, above-average testosterone levels

especially for an asian male, however still sometimes shy around females. also, i am not particularly gunning for

asian females, but rather white/hispanic in my age bracket (15-21) who are social who i believe already are

releasin\' lots of hormones themselves, especially even more because it\'s springtime...

basically that\'s

me in a nutshell...

so basically I would like to know what would be right for me to start experimentin with based

on my profile...

thanks, and i hope to build my knowledge more in the future...

EvilChemist
04-27-2004, 12:57 PM
With all due respect, I would strongly urge you to stick to an age group with a lower

limit of 18 years, depending on your jurisdiction. Anything below 18 is what I like to term a \"felony\".

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

camusflage
04-27-2004, 06:11 PM
He could be outside the US where the age of consent is different than what you\'re used to..

TopDawg2050
04-27-2004, 06:58 PM
Don\'t be rude people.... Hey, Glad to have you on the forums! I\'m considered in the

lower age bracket too. I\'ve used Scent of Eros Gel (SoE) and Primal Instinct (PI). I didnt get too much feedback

with the PI, also i didnt like the scent to much either. SoE was what i tried first. It smells really good and

I\'ve had good feedback with it. It seems to help girls be themselves a little more, IE loosen up. Its a great ice

breaker and helps my loosen up too. Also when im wearing it i feel really confident about myself. Also, if there are

any as**oles around, they seem to lay off a bit and be cool. With my next order im getting some Edge Gel (TE) packs

as they are romoured to help get things going with people you already know. I think SoE and TE will be a killer

combo for the future. And, yeah, Welcome to the forums and the world of Pheros, man!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BassMan
04-27-2004, 07:36 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
With all due respect, I would

strongly urge you to stick to an age group with a lower limit of 18 years, depending on your jurisdiction. Anything

below 18 is what I like to term a \"felony\". /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

\"With all due respect,\" a Google of \"age of consent korea\" reveals

that the age of consent in Korea is 13.

EvilChemist
04-28-2004, 08:16 AM
Please note the term \"depending on your jurisdiction\" and the smiley, before

leaving criticism.

And just because the young man IS Korean, doesn\'t mean he IS IN Korea.

Just making sure

nobody dispenses information that could be misconstrued as aiding in illegal activities, like seducing girls that in

some jurisdictions would be considered underaged.

DCW
04-28-2004, 09:07 AM
Personally I don\'t care if the guy lives on Mars, 15 is too young for adult encounters. Like I said

that\'s just my opinion.
And don\'t be a wise guy and reply back saying some BS like I just want to hold hands

under the maple tree.

TopDawg2050
04-28-2004, 12:11 PM
I\'m 15, and if you didnt know already this stuff happens all the time, i don\'t like

it but get over it. The girls are more attracted to the guys than vice-versa so don\'t think that theyre the

victims. Can\'t we all just get along?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Pancho1188
04-28-2004, 12:19 PM
If there\'s grass on the field, play ball!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Sexyredhead
04-28-2004, 12:36 PM
If there\'s grass on the

field, play ball! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I can\'t believe you just wrote that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Pancho1188
04-28-2004, 12:59 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
If there\'s grass on the field, play ball!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I can\'t

believe you just wrote that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Hey, man...do you see how parents let their kids look these days? I saw this one girl on the

bus...she\'d look 17-18 if she was sitting in a room full of random-aged people. I got a hint of the youth,

though, and I figured she was a \"4-year\" girl...meaning a guy over 18 would have to wait four years to hook up

with her...turns out she got off the bus at the stop where the middle school is...ewww!!! *shivers*

My point is,

though, that you can\'t even tell these days, man. Remember Chris Rock? If a girl says she\'s 18 and looks

16...she\'s 12. If a girl says she\'s 26 and looks 26, she\'s damn near 40. There\'s no way to tell,

man...I think the man\'s posted age range was just an admission that women will lie about their age and really be

younger, so he\'d probably be going out with someone who\'s 15 even though he thought she was 18...

Grass on the field, however, is unmistakeable...

DCW
04-28-2004, 01:14 PM
I\'m 15, and if you didnt know

already this stuff happens all the time, i don\'t like it but get over it. The girls are more attracted to the

guys than vice-versa so don\'t think that theyre the victims. Can\'t we all just get along?!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

I expect a 15 yr.

old to react like this, I hope if and when you have a daughter and some 40 yr old man shoots his juice on her that

you\'ll have the same attitude.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Grow a little first before

you enter grown up conversation.

DCW

Elana
04-28-2004, 01:20 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I\'m 15, and if you didnt know already this stuff happens all the time, i

don\'t like it but get over it. The girls are more attracted to the guys than vice-versa so don\'t think that

theyre the victims. Can\'t we all just get along?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I expect a 15 yr. old to react like this, I hope if and when you have a

daughter and some 40 yr old man shoots his juice on her that you\'ll have the same attitude..

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Grow a little first before you enter grown up

conversation.

DCW

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Yeah!

TopDawg2050
04-28-2004, 01:38 PM
Hey i\'m just as pissed as you are, I hate guys who go and do that, espicially when the

girl is drunk, i once took a baseball bat to an 18 y\\o guy who was taking advantge of one of my friends. The

point is: its like drugs and alcohol, you can reduce it but you\'ll never stop it.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

zeu2003
04-28-2004, 02:07 PM
huh? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

handtohandking
04-28-2004, 02:48 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif geez, i didn\'t know this would turn

into some ethical debate...

To clear things up, the \"15-21\" was just like a preset age range, like they do

for consumer information such as \"amount of 25-32 year olds who eat at McDonald\'s on Sundays\".

I\'m not

gunning for 15-year olds by any means, don\'t get me wrong, nor do I have seen any who have sparked some perverted

interest in me. I\'m just sayin\', I\'m not sure if age has anyting to do with how pheromones work, so I was

just giving a broad example.

Holmes
04-28-2004, 06:43 PM
huh?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Holmes

xxxPantero
04-29-2004, 09:44 PM
DCW,

You know as well as I do that there tends to be an age difference in couples, usually

with the man being a few years older. You\'re right, I\'m not going to like it or even tolerate it if a 40-year

old man \"shoots his juice all over\" my teenage daughter, when I have one. But a 19-year old adolescent is NOT

the same thing.

You\'re right, 15 is too young for adult encounters. Try telling that to any 15-year old girl

and see what she does.

EvilChemist
04-30-2004, 09:59 AM
I\'m sorry, people, I didn\'t mean to start a discussion on the age of consent and

teenage sex.

I just wanted to make sure that the conversation did not expose the moderators/owners of this forum

(i.e. Bruce) to any kind of legal hassles. Pheromones may be perfectly legal, but you know many people would frown

upon their distribution and use as morally ambiguous. Now, couple that with talk about underage sex (especially

providing advice to someone who has specified an age group that, in Bruce\'s jurisdiction, is definitely underage

territory), and I could see an ambitious cop, ADA or journalist/hack looking to re-interpret our discussions as

\"the new date rape drug\" or some such malarky.

xxxPantero
04-30-2004, 10:16 AM
EvilChemist, you\'ve got a point. I ignored that

possibility.
------------------------------------------------------------------
In pheromones\' defense, it

isn\'t a substance that affects someone\'s sense of reason. The claims made by other websites would make it seem

like such a substance that should be banned, since \"women will attack you and go for your crotch\". But here, we

all acknowledge it DOES NOT work like that.

Just as boots/heels make someone look taller, indicating better

genees through height, pheromones make someone smell better, indicating better genes through scent.

It\'s not a

drug, and no one loses any sense of reason or right and wrong as an effect.