PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Results!

Bottle
04-26-2004, 11:17 AM
Ok I joined Love Scent

a few months back and discovered a whole new world of attraction and self improvement. I became Single for the first

time in years and years so this whole dating/pulling game was new to me once more. Reminded of some strange potion I

tried when I was 16 or 17 or something, stuff the scientist called pheromones. I had followed a link to some product

called pheromax I think it was, anyway this sparked my interest so I did a Google search to get more in-depth info.

Well eventually I came across Love Scent. And thank God I did. I real Pandora’s box of all sort of magical methods

to seduce and win the girl. I never new all these sites exsited…all the sites I found from links found here. Fast

Seduction, NLP, Essential Oils etc etc…and embarrassingly. Ones on how to make your member larger, well I had never

thought of it before, could it really be done? Is it a big scam…well where is the scam, these PE forum sites ask for

no money. I pondered, and google came in useful again. It seems that the most talked about technique is something

they call a Jelq. The so called Jelq technique has historic background giving it some validity and didn’t seem to be

some idea brought about of the cuff by ad men. I asked many questions and with a little scepticism I started a basic

Jelq routine. They say it will take a year or so to see a result of 1 inch. Well I must be one of the lucky ones, I

cannot believe the results, in little over two months I’d say I’ve reached practically an inch…a whole bloody inch

longer…I’m over the bloody moon! ! ! ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Suffice to say I

will be keeping up the routine. But I have been advised that this may be just a short lived spurt and that I should

expect things to probably slow down as my body settles in. I\'m now concidering more hardcore strategies, maybe

some devices.

Big thanks to Thunderplace and DLD’s M.O.S forums.

Elana
04-26-2004, 11:33 AM
I am pleased to say

that I can vouch for him. The guy is enormous! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Bottle
04-26-2004, 12:25 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I am pleased to say that I can vouch for him. The

guy is enormous! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

PM me next time before you go telling the world

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif I\'ve been sending you pics.

Elana
04-26-2004, 12:40 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I am pleased to say that I can vouch for him. The guy is enormous!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

PM me next

time before you go telling the world /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif I\'ve been sending you

pics.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Pics? Who said anything about pics, big boy?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Bottle
04-26-2004, 03:32 PM
Well its kinda

obvious