PDA

View Full Version : SMOKING vs pheromones Reports

phinmone
04-26-2004, 09:24 AM
Hello!

I have been reading the things concerning smoking and pheromones in this forum.

my question is: Is

there any smoking pheromone users that are \"succesful\".

I smoke cigarettes and I have been testing my NPA/m,

PPA and SOE gel. I have had not any success. not in the bad and not in the good sense. today I tried the following:

I went to stores and I was looking for the reactions. I was wearing all I had (4 dabs-drops NPA/m, 4 big dabs PPA

and 1/2 SOE gel packet. I dabbed these on my jacket and the dabs or maybe even drops were quite big I think). I did

not get any reactions. Really, no bad, no good ones.

I am positive that this is NOT caused by my smoking. I just

think I have to try other products and see if they are working on me. I am 22male non to semi-alpha.

Any

suggestions other than \'quit smoking\'? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Phinmone

bigdog
04-26-2004, 09:29 AM
Many

people are not interested in those that smoke. Especially if the smoke gets in the clothes which happens often.

Besides that smoking can hinder the detection of pleasant colognes & fragrance. These scents for the most part

are needed to get the attention to mones. The stench of smoke would seem to hinder mone effectiveness alot IMO.

phinmone
04-26-2004, 09:37 AM
Ok,

so you are saying that smoking only affects the outer things on me. Like if I smell like the smoke of cigarettes,

girls / women \"do not like me\" (remember that there are girls that smoke too, and clubs and bars are filled with

smoke). But the smoking itself does not affect the pheromone production?

So I just have to try other products

provided by love-scent? I have been thinking of bying RM, AE and APC.

bigdog
04-26-2004, 09:52 AM
It has

nothing to do with liking you. It\'s that many women are not looking to get to know guys that smoke. Often it\'s

one of the initial questions I\'m asked by someone interested in getting to know me. In bars there are alot of

people that don\'t care about smoking. Many are casual smokers too and claim to only do it when out &

drinking. Alot are turned off by the smell around them and smoker\'s breath. The stench can be a bug turnoff. I

would think it would deter the detection of mones too. If two women are similarly attractive, one smokes and the

other you can sense awesome perfume on, who\'s gonna be more deisrable? That\'s certainly an easy question for

me to answer!

Elana
04-26-2004, 10:03 AM
Guys

that smoke turn me off

Elana
04-26-2004, 10:07 AM
and

yes...it can hinder your mone effects

Bottle
04-26-2004, 10:15 AM
GIVE

UP!

I dont want to hear it, if my mom can do it after years and years and years of smoking then anyone

can...

ARRR she loves her cat you see, poor cat \'FiFi\' has asthma

god bless

CJ01
04-26-2004, 11:39 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Is there any smoking pheromone users that are

\"succesful\".

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> yep

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif smoking makes no difference of the effectiveness of the pheros.

But certain types of environment like clubs etc will often require a larger dose, but that´s irrelevant whether

you´re a smoker or not.

CJ

Gossamer_2701
04-26-2004, 11:43 AM
Ok, so you are saying that smoking only affects

the outer things on me

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

No.... smoking DOES alter your body

chemistry, immune system, and dulls your sense of taste and smell. I don\'t know exactly how it would effect your

natural or synthetic mones, but I do believe that it would effect them in some way.
And even if you\'re not

aware of it, you DO have that stank that permeates your clothes, skin and hair which probably effects the mones as

well.

DrSmellThis
04-26-2004, 12:01 PM
Ya

know, I\'m not a smoker, but perhaps y\'all are coming down a little hard on our smoky friends. Smokers get laid

all the time, and often appear sexy to many folks. Smokers in a smoky bar smell about the same as non-smokers.

Didn\'t hurt Bogart any (\'cept for dying of lung cancer, of course

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif).

Elana
04-26-2004, 12:08 PM
I

can\'t help it. I have a fetish for big D\'s and pink lungs. I find them sexy.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Bottle
04-26-2004, 12:16 PM
I can\'t help it. I have a fetish for big D\'s

and pink lungs. I find them sexy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

common admit it...you love to kiss them ashtray gobs dont ya

phinmone
04-26-2004, 12:37 PM
the

big D\'s are propably every woman\'s dream??

I would agree to DST\'s very good point actually. I read a few

comments like: Women do not like smokers. I would have to lean on DST\'s opinion. That is a general opinion too.

Sure, there are dumber of women who do not like the smoke in the clubs and bars, but often they are not there just

for this reason.

@Elana: You propably go to the bars and clubs as well and there is no possibility that you

wouldn\'t come into contact with the smoke. And what comes to men, I think many smoke only in the clubs to show

the cool picture of themselfes or something.

yeah: phinmone - don\'t the let smoke disturb you!

bigdog
04-26-2004, 12:41 PM
Yes

those that smoke can have luck in bars. But they would have more if they didn\'t since many don\'t care for

smoky breath and would not go out with a smoker. Contrary to your last post smoking doesn\'t make sopmeone cool.

Elana
04-26-2004, 12:41 PM

@Elana: You propably go to the bars and clubs as

well and there is no possibility that you wouldn\'t come into contact with the smoke.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

In Miami? You are so wrong about that.

Elana
04-26-2004, 12:43 PM
I think many smoke only in the clubs to show the

cool picture of themselfes or something.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> In S. Florida it is NOT

considered cool. It is considered a nasty habit.

Bottle
04-26-2004, 12:58 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I think many smoke only in the clubs to show the cool picture of themselfes

or something.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> It is considered a nasty habit.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

It is a nasty habit

koolking1
04-26-2004, 01:16 PM
Both my girlfriend and I smoke. We have missed numerous opportunities for sexual encounters with other couples

because of it. I just finally switched to a much milder brand a few weeks ago and hope to kick the habit soon. I

did quit once and, surprisingly, good smells didn\'t get any better for me but bad smells were amplified

considerably - I hope to avoid this by a gradual withdrawal versus cold-turkey which is how I did it the first time

(it was not a pleasant experience but I did do it). I started back up after a really horrible argument I had with

my then teenage daughter - it was so bad that I wanted to hit her but managed to control myself.... but then I

couldn\'t calm down at all and had that fateful smoke which did calm me down. I do need to quit and I know my

life will be much better for it. So, folks, if you do smoke, just smoke and don\'t try to justify it - there\'s

nothing at all \"cool\" or good about it.

DrSmellThis
04-26-2004, 01:18 PM
I\'ve had great hits while smoking cigars, gross or not, as long as they don\'t expell me from the premises. I

don\'t give a [censored] if I stink. Of course I now smoke only the finest, Punch Royal Coronation darks, which

have a lovely boquet (for a cheap cigar, anyway). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif I bet there are

those in Miami that enjoy a good Cuban cigar from time to time.

Elana
04-26-2004, 01:25 PM
Both my girlfriend and I smoke. We have missed

numerous opportunities for sexual encounters with other couples because of it. I just finally switched to a much

milder brand a few weeks ago and hope to kick the habit soon. I did quit once and, surprisingly, good smells

didn\'t get any better for me but bad smells were amplified considerably - I hope to avoid this by a gradual

withdrawal versus cold-turkey which is how I did it the first time (it was not a pleasant experience but I did do

it). I started back up after a really horrible argument I had with my then teenage daughter - it was so bad that I

wanted to hit her but managed to control myself.... but then I couldn\'t calm down at all and had that fateful

smoke which did calm me down. I do need to quit and I know my life will be much better for it. So, folks, if you do

smoke, just smoke and don\'t try to justify it - there\'s nothing at all \"cool\" or good about it.

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Good luck, Kookling /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Elana
04-26-2004, 01:27 PM
I bet there are those in Miami that enjoy a good

Cuban cigar from time to time.

Then they had better find a

good cigar club to do it, because they can\'t do it in most bars.

franki
04-26-2004, 02:42 PM
</font><blockquote><font

Both my girlfriend and I smoke. We have missed numerous opportunities for

sexual encounters with other couples because of it. I just finally switched to a much milder brand a few weeks ago

and hope to kick the habit soon. I did quit once and, surprisingly, good smells didn\'t get any better for me but

bad smells were amplified considerably - I hope to avoid this by a gradual withdrawal versus cold-turkey which is

how I did it the first time (it was not a pleasant experience but I did do it). I started back up after a really

horrible argument I had with my then teenage daughter - it was so bad that I wanted to hit her but managed to

control myself.... but then I couldn\'t calm down at all and had that fateful smoke which did calm me down. I

do need to quit and I know my life will be much better for it. So, folks, if you do smoke, just smoke and don\'t

try to justify it - there\'s nothing at all \"cool\" or good about it.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">Good luck, Kookling /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<hr

Kookling.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

oscar
04-26-2004, 02:49 PM
phinmone,

I would probably look a LOT cooler than I do if I were sitting in the Ferrari that I could have

bought if I had saved all the money that I\'ve wasted on cigarettes over the years.
For the young people, and

those who have never tried smoking, DON\'T EVEN TRY IT!! It\'s a seriously addictive habit! I myself speak from

the experience of 35 years of psychological and financial ENSLAVEMENT, and I can look just as cool, if not COOLER

when I DON\'T have a cigarette hanging out of my mouth.

For those adults who DO smoke, TRY to quit, or at

least cut back on the number or the strength of the cigarettes you smoke. If nothing else, this may help you to

survive a bit longer to allow you to enjoy more years of smoking pleasure!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

As noted above, being a smoker WILL automatically disqualify

you as a potential partner for a great many women who do not smoke and find the habit and its side effects

abhorrent. But there are also a great many women who DO smoke, as well as a number who WON\'T exclude you from

consideration as a partner simply because you smoke even though they do not.

I\'ve used pheromones for several

years and have been a regular smoker for the entire time. I\'ve never noticed my smoking habit interfering with my

phero use. Granted, I may need to apply a bit more of a phero dose than does a non-smoker, but I doubt that I need

to apply MUCH more. The non-smoking phero user who operates in the same venues as I would have to compensate for the

smoke in the air there nearly as much as I would.

The scent of tobacco smoke about you becomes part of your

personal scent signature that you present to the world, whether you (or they) like it or not.
It should be noted

that a great number of commercial colognes from many of the \"better\" fragrance houses utilize tobacco notes in

their scents. Some of the men\'s fragrances that do can be found

HERE on

basenotes.net. (\"http://wap.basenotes.net/search/search.pl?Terms=tobacco&amp;Submit.x=8&amp;Submit.y=10\")

So how bad ARE you screwing up your personal scent by adding a note that even the House of

Creed includes in their fragrance line? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Yes, you DO take

yourself out of the running for a long-term relationship with a segment of the female population by being a smoker,

but there are plenty of women to whom this is NOT an issue.

In a smoky club environment with a carefully

calculated dose of pheros AND the disinhibitory effects of alcohol working in your favor, your being a smoker is

less likely to be a detriment in the pursuit of a \"short-term\" relationship than it would be should you be

seeking a long-term relationship with a female who is a non-smoker. And there\'s few things in life finer than the

cigarette you enjoy lying in bed after a particularly satisfying one night stand.

</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
\"A cigarette is the perfect type of pleasure. It is exquisite, and it leaves one unsatisfied. What more could

one want?\"
--Oscar Wilde

I do feel obligated to restate that if

you are a young person who doesn\'t smoke, smoking will NOT make you look cooler, or older, or smarter. You\'ll

just look like a stupid young kid who\'s TRYING to look cool.

Straight from the heart of a stupid old man,

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Elana
04-26-2004, 02:54 PM

Kookling..

I would go back

and edit it, but it is just too cute. He is now officially Kookling to me.

Elana
04-26-2004, 02:57 PM
The

scent of tobacco leafs that are used in perfume are nothing close to the smell of a lit cigarette

Bottle
04-26-2004, 03:37 PM
The scent of tobacco leafs that are used in perfume

are nothing close to the smell of a lit cigarette

its akin to

saying tea smells of sh!t

oscar
04-26-2004, 03:50 PM
The scent of tobacco leafs that are used in perfume

are nothing close to the smell of a lit cigarette

Elana,

I

couldn\'t agree more. Not even Creed\'s \"Tabarome\" can do for me what a Pall Mall non-filter can, up to and

including KILLING me!

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Elana
04-26-2004, 03:56 PM
</font><blockquote><font

The scent of tobacco leafs that are used in perfume are nothing close to the

smell of a lit cigarette

Elana,

I couldn\'t agree more. Not

even Creed\'s \"Tabarome\" can do for me what a Pall Mall non-filter can, up to and including KILLING

me!

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I am going to set up an appointment for you to meet with Tallmacky. We will get to the bottom

of this smoking issue you have. My guess it is related to an issue that you are trying to cover up. We will work on

uncovering that issue.

oscar
04-26-2004, 05:55 PM

\".......I was wearing all I had (4 dabs-drops

NPA/m, 4 big dabs PPA and 1/2 SOE gel packet. I dabbed these on my jacket and the dabs or maybe even drops were

quite big I think). I did not get any reactions. Really, no bad, no good ones. ......\"

Phinmone

<hr

phinmone,

Leaving the topic of tobacco use aside for the moment, I

think that you\'re over-doing it with the pheros. Just because you don\'t SEE obvious negative reactions

doesn\'t mean they aren\'t there.

You could smell as good as a dewy morning on the banks of the Tigris in a

patch of wild Jasmine, or as bad as a pile of festering moosesh!t in the mid-day sun, and THAT level of pheromone

application is likely to make people want to ignore you either way. Where they CAN escape they will do so, and where

they cannot they will hope that YOU go away, but they\'re quite unlikely to actually exibit signs of their

distaste. When YOU smell someone with an objectionable scent (excluding friends), do YOU tell them how bad they

smell?

That\'s a LOT of stuff!!
First cut it in half, then try backing it down a notch or two.
One drop of

NPA is a full phero dose for me. (YMMV)
While I\'ll assume that you don\'t ALWAYS apply that heavily,
that

application is pretty much off the charts! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Oscar

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

tounge
04-26-2004, 06:15 PM
Phinmone, I\'m not going to moralize to you about smoking. For cryin out loud, you are a grown man who can make

his own choices.However for what its worth, I don\'t smoke rettes. And I have pretty much stopped seeing chicks

that do. Other than the obvious reasons, the main reason is that to me, their juice doesn\'t taste as good. It

seems to be off kilter. And I\'m not talking hygiene, either. This is important to me since I eat at the Y rather

frequently. Jst 2 cents worth.

phinmone
04-26-2004, 10:55 PM

That\'s a LOT of stuff!!
First cut it in half,

then try backing it down a notch or two.
One drop of NPA is a full phero dose for me. (YMMV)
While I\'ll assume

that you don\'t ALWAYS apply that heavily,
that application is pretty much off the charts!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

You are right, I do not wear that much normally. That would have

been an obvious OD! But I have been reading posts from a man who was using AE or was it RM, anyways this guy was

using like 15 drops or something insane until he got reactions, which were positive as far as I can remember. So I

wanted to test, if this was the case for me. Well, I don\'t know. I have to test -mones in a crowded place / club

environment. That will be the next weekend.

We are going to have this official celebration in finland the coming

weekend and I am going to be \"on the road\" for like over 12 hours or so. I am going to be using 1/2 SOE gel

packet and 2 dabs NPA/m (and maybe some PPA). How often should I be adding during the whole period of time? I Start

using -mones around 2 P.M. and going to 3 - 5 A.M. or later. And is the combination of NPA, SOE gel and PPA

preferable? Doesn\'t SOE gel turn into the same stuff as NPA over the time?

Thanx. Phinmone

ps. I never said

I was considering myself as /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif when smoking cigarettes, I just

wanted to point out a general point of men who smoke in clubs just to be cooler (I know a few).

phinmone
04-26-2004, 11:07 PM
Phinmone, I\'m not going to moralize to you about

smoking.

Thanx - please don\'t . I have been preached about this

subject - just as every smoker.

I know the risks. Why do I smoke? It\'s called addiction. period.

I

have been with girls who do not smoke and some of them even got me to a cigarette-pause for a few weeks. It was

nice.

I don\'t even smoke a lot and now I\'m treated as a criminal

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif. I Propably be sitting in a jail in a few years just for smoking a

cigarette, LOL! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

phinmone