PDA

View Full Version : Attraction Results

**DONOTDELETE**
10-11-2001, 05:08 AM
I\'ve been lurking here for a month or so but had nothing worth posting...until now. My bottle of Attraction arrived yesterday so I applied 3 sprays and went to school (University). When I got there I was waiting for an evevator and this really good-looking girl started a conversation with me, which is pretty unusual since I\'m a somewhat shy, lone-wolf type. I\'ve always been attracted to this girl but until yesterday had never talked to her. I\'ve used APC before with no real results so I guess a \'nol heavy product suits me better. I don\'t know if I would call my experiance a \"hit\" but was out of the ordinary so I\'m definatly a Phero believer now.

Chris

P.S. I\'ve seen some discussion about putting Pheros on resumes but none about putting Pheros on term-papers...has anyone tried this? I have a couple due next month and thought it might be worth a try.

Jaggy
10-11-2001, 05:50 AM
Zapp,

I would consider that a hit. Yes, spray a little on the term paper. I\'ve used Attraction on several resumes and have increased call backs for interviews alot. images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-11-2001, 04:47 PM
Welcome aboard to the Attraction fan club!

Yep, some members of the forum have noticed friendly attitudes from the opposite sex, and sometimes subtle stuff.

I think it\'s a good idea to spray your term paper, but don\'t forget the quality of the content. If you mess your equations, chemistry formulas, physics notations or whatever, you are going to screw up and no phero is going to save you!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-11-2001, 08:11 PM
hey guy..!!

I got the same result just like you because I was used APC and got no big hit then I think -none is not suit to me So I think I gonna start to try : Attraction or AE so what you guy think..?? which one I should try first or I have to do like combo..??

Need ypur guy opinion.. images/icons/crazy.gif

JACK

DA
10-11-2001, 08:48 PM
I\'ve always liked Attraction. I think it smells great, and one or two sprays seems to do the trick!

Reminds me, gotta order some more images/icons/laugh.gif

CJ01
10-11-2001, 11:34 PM
Jacky, Attraction is a good start. It has more -nol than -none but if you think you need more -none, you can then add a -none product to it, or spike it with NPA ( that should be good!!) Or get both PIs but Attraction smells great on guys.

CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
10-12-2001, 05:02 AM
I\'ve gotta agree, give attraction a try. It\'s the only -nol product I\'ve tested so far and it\'s worked wonders for me.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-12-2001, 06:48 AM
I\'ve gotta agree, give attraction a try. It\'s the only -nol product I\'ve tested so far and it\'s worked wonders for me.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-12-2001, 02:42 PM
HI..ALL

CJ01: Oh that great idea..! I think I should order the attarction and mix with my PI or AE ...!! I will post result after a while..!! images/icons/wink.gif

Thank images/icons/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-13-2001, 12:57 PM
Hey great idea everyone mix attraction with alter ego.

Another one i want to try is alter ego+attraction+the edge (normal or sandlewood) i will keep my results up and anyone else who wishes to chuck up some responses are welcome.

See if i can get a rival he he to jambats mix. Hey its not going to work for everyone and i gotta have something to take out a copyright on he eh images/icons/laugh.gif

CJ01
10-13-2001, 01:06 PM
Attraction and AE - could be a good combo but mixing might be a bit tricky - oil and alc product... What about Attraction and NPA??? Have we had this combo on the board yet?

Jaggy
10-13-2001, 05:50 PM
Good suggestion CJ!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-15-2001, 11:44 AM
I was thinking more of applying seperatley rather than in a mix.

Anyone want to give it a go.

rjm
10-16-2001, 02:46 AM
Att+swTE

It won\'t reek like regular TE, and it would have a nice balance. Wouldn\'t it?

Later!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-16-2001, 05:05 AM
Good idea randy, i have normal hits with that one and your right the smell is better than usuall. Just avoid ODing on the sandlewood edge otherwise you will reek.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-29-2001, 03:56 AM
Hey keep those attraction experiences coming and what are people findign with the unscented versions of the product as well, im getting bored chasing all these women so im stirring things up here to get some more viewpoints on different things anyone wish to join me in this insane crusade to annoy anyone that gets into this forum or quack quack theroy hey the emotional types can jump in as well and get their verbal outputs right so basically they can say what they really would like to say but it comes out with all sorts of weird bullshi t that seems to come out and cause all sorts of problems for the world probably the whole new york thing could have been averted had communication been more verbal and less non verbal some food for thought everyone.