PDA

View Full Version : An interesting last couple of days..

dping28
04-25-2004, 08:22 AM
Well the first two days I tried 3 drops of AE + 1 dab of PI + 2 dabs of WAGG. only thing I noticed was alot of guys

were real talkative to me, no noticable difference in women. I have Social Anxiety which im working on getting rid

of, so I dont normally talk to people I dont know. I was out shooting pool by my self and just about every guy at

every table around mine at some point came over to talk. Was very interesting. Even had a couple random guys come

over and ask if they could shoot a game or two. Then last night, I decieded to try something a lil differnt. I

showered then put on 3 drops AE + 2 dabs PI + 4\" SOE (roll on not gel) and went out to shoot pool again. This time

I had guys coming up talking to me again, and then later on in the evening about 3 girls and one of the girls bf,

and a random guy came over next to my table to play darts and the girls asked me to play with em so they would have

even teams. The entire night the two single girls kept calling me a pool shark, dart shark, even a card shark (still

cant figure that one out at a pool hall) One kept saying how she liked me. It was a very interesting expierence. I

think I will definitly try more with the AE+PI+SOE combo and see if I get similar reactions or if it was just a

random occurance.

Sexyredhead
04-25-2004, 09:49 AM
Isn\'t it amazing how -mones can give you enough \'presence\' to make things easy enough for you

to just be yourself and be ok with it? Glad the night went so well for you.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

dping28
04-25-2004, 10:18 AM
It went a little too well, I was out til 3:30am and had to be at work by 6:30 hehe.. So I just came into work early

and took a nap at my desk. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I didnt even realize it had been that

late. I went out to the pool hall at 5pm. I was there a LONG time..

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif