PDA

View Full Version : I love being noticed like this...

dasentini
04-22-2004, 01:35 PM
This is a sort of a confirmation story that lets you know that pheromones play a role in sexual

attraction.

Tuesday (around 6pm) in the school lobby( wearing one \"walk in spray\" of Aqua di Gio and four

drops of A/Em):

Me walking up to fellow classmate; a 33yr old female by the name of Julineau or \"Jo\".

Me:

whats up Jo!( I playfully kick her in her shin while she\'s tieing her shoe.)

Jo: oh hey baby! Nice to see you.

Why are you not in class yet? ( She comes and gives me a big, enthusiastic hug. eyes now focused on my clothing)

Good Gawd. what do you have on baby? you smell real good. You smell really great! Stace, he smells real

good.

Stacie (another woman. also fellow classmate +30?): yeah, i noticed it when he walked by. he needs to tell

me what it is so i can get it for my son...

At this time, Jo \"smells\" me a couple more times and then she

hugs me again. I love the hugs man. Thats when they\'re real close to the application spots on my undershirt. That

incident made me feel good for the rest of school. Jo has been had a thing for me, but the rest of the night she was

just being excessively friendly to a point where it was almost getting annoying. Matter of fact, because of her

flirtation that night, i got into it with another homegirl of mine because she felt i was putting her before

her.

I really, strongly believe that pheromones will give you that \"added\" charisma whether its sexual or

anything else and so far in experience, Alter Ego is top of the line. I can\'t wait to see what Bruce has to offer

in his new product in pherochemistry. I welcome a change if its an advancement or for the better.