PDA

View Full Version : New guy saying hello

Doug
04-22-2004, 06:08 AM
Hi

everyone,

I\'ve been lurking here for a few weeks and placed my first order yesterday (AE/m and the free gel

packs). Given that, I thought I\'d go ahead and register on the board and give a quick hello.

Sexyredhead
04-22-2004, 06:16 AM
Hi Doug.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif <wave>

pico
04-22-2004, 06:18 AM
Welcome to the

forum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Doug
04-22-2004, 11:13 AM
Thanks for the

welcome. I probably won\'t have much to contribute until I get my AE and start wearing it, but as soon as I start

getting hits (or noticable lack of), I\'ll be sure to let the forum know.

oscar
04-22-2004, 12:51 PM
Doug,

Welcome

to the Forum!
I loved your TV show. I always thought that you were so much more than the two-dimensional,

semi-autobiograghical character that you portrayed. How\'s your dog? What WAS his name? Was he really YOUR dog, or

was he just your dog on the show?

I\'ll be anxious to see what results you get using the products. To my

knowledge you\'re the first former cartoon character to register on the Forum.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Good Luck!

Oscar

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Helsinki
04-22-2004, 01:44 PM
Oscar, is

that a REAL garbage can you live in? Or is it just a prop for the show?

Sexyredhead
04-22-2004, 01:47 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Doug,

Welcome to the Forum!
I loved your TV

show. I always thought that you were so much more than the two-dimensional, semi-autobiograghical character that you

portrayed. How\'s your dog? What WAS his name? Was he really YOUR dog, or was he just your dog on the

show?

I\'ll be anxious to see what results you get using the products. To my knowledge you\'re the first

former cartoon character to register on the Forum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Good

Luck!

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

You\'ll have to forgive Oscar. We don\'t let him out much. But we love him so.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Doug
04-22-2004, 02:16 PM
LOL, ah, the

price of fame. True, there is more to me than just ink and paint. Well, now that I think about it, that IS all

there is to me.

The dog\'s character\'s name was Porkchop, but his real name\'s Bowser J. Ruff-ington III.

He had a MAJOR attitude: always late to the set, off on smoke breaks, and humping poodles of ill-repute in his

trailer. He recently got out of rehab and shares a dog house with Robert Downey Jr., the last I heard.

As for

the \'mones, do you think they\'ll work on Patti? Maybe I should bribe the artist to give her some nostrils.

Whoo-hooo, just got the order shipment confirmation as I typed this.

TopDawg2050
04-22-2004, 05:41 PM
<font

color=\"red\"> </font> Lmao, what gel pax did you get? Ive had alot of sucess with SoE... I should be putting in

and order by tommorrow or saturday for a large pack of SoE gel, and a medium pack of TE gel. I was thinking of using

both of them in a combo, to get both of their advantages as one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I\'m very excited about testing my new combo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<font color=\"blue\"> </font> oh yeah and welcome to

the wonderful world of Pheros /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Doug
04-22-2004, 05:49 PM
Thanks, TopDawg.

My order is for Alter Ego for men, but also got the free sample of TE and SOE that\'s being

advertised (\"http://www.love-scent.com/wacky8/index.html\").

It\'s a one pack of TE and one of SOE.

TopDawg2050
04-22-2004, 05:54 PM
sweet

thats another two day supply of SoE for free! thanks, man! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Doug
04-22-2004, 06:16 PM
Happy to be of

service.

Elana
06-11-2004, 04:23 AM
Hi Doug. Expect a PM from me. I

have heard some stuff about you that makes me very curious. ;)