PDA

View Full Version : SWEAT

Jeeves
04-22-2004, 03:26 AM
I passed a car on the highway

today while on my way to work. It had a sticker on the back bumper - a white oval with a black border and the

letters PI in black in the center. Now, I know this style of sticker is popular in the US to mimic Euro-style

stickers that indicate country of origin. People here often use them to indicate their hometown. All the same, I

couldn\'t help but think it was a moner identifying himself to those in the know (that\'s a great idea, by the

way, Bruce...I\'d by a sticker with \"A1\" on it). I wanted to signal him as I passed to show that I

acknowledge his mone-ness, but realized that, even on the off chance that he really was a moner, there is no readily

identifiable way to salute him without making him think I\'m either flipping him off or trying to make a pass at

him. So I thought, we need a signal to indicate our membership in what I like to call the Society of Worldwide

Exogenous Androgen Testers, or SWEAT for short.

Think of it. It would be cool when you see someone tearing

it up just like you in the local club to be able to smile, signal, and acknowledge that you respect his mix. By

smiling and signalling back, he could acknowledge his membership in SWEAT, and perhaps lay on you the ultimate moner

compliment \"Man, you really know your mix.\"

So if you see someone in a bar give you a knowing smile and

tap his right index finger to the side of his nose (like in \"The Sting\"...or, if you prefer, like Santa Claus),

it\'s probably just me telling you \"Your mix is rocking tonight, Dog.\"

Jeeves

Sagacious1420
04-22-2004, 03:37 AM
Wow! That\'s amazing!

I would have thought that by now you would have been initiated. Maybe this all happened while you were away.

I\'d show you here and now on the public forum, but then I\'d have to kill you and anyone else that learned of

it...and I\'m just too damn lazy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DrSmellThis
04-22-2004, 10:14 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/e

urope/04/22/amorous.rhino.reut/index.html (\"http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/04/22/amorous.rhino.reut/index.html\")

Rakesh
04-25-2004, 04:02 AM
Let\'s establish a secret

society!
The illuminati will bite the dust when they face the power of the allmighty SWEAT! AHAHAHAHA!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Okay somebody make a website and start putting together the

symbolism, secret signals etc.
And im dead serious /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif