PDA

View Full Version : Understanding Pheromone Ratios

pico
04-21-2004, 06:00 PM
As we know,

there are many different sucessful pheromone products and mixes, with different none, rone and nol ratios.

For

example:

WKM#1 has (roughly) twice as much nol as none, and twice as much none as rone.

AE has mostly none,

then nol, then rone.

SOE has a lot of nol, some rone and no none.

PI has just none.

The list could go on

and on. All of the products/mixes listed above are all very sucessful standalone, at least in my opinion, and suit

different occassions.

This suggests that perhaps there is no \"perfect ratio\" for a person to complement their

body chemistry. Looking back on old posts CptKipling and DrSmellThis looked into Fibbonacci ordered ratios, to look

into trying to give off the most \"natural\" pheromone signiture. Indeed, AE is said to be \"well balanced\"

because it\'s ratios possibly correspond well or mimic well the natural ratios of our natural pheromone

signitures.
However, is this to say that PI or SOE or WKM#1 are any less well balanced? From my experience, I get

consistent results with all of these.
<font color=\"brown\"> The theory put forward is this, that the human

VNO is not developed enough to recognise that someone has an \"unnatural\" pheromone signiture, but simply

responds to each pheromone individually. </font>

Here are how I would describe the responses that one might

have with each pheromone:

None: You are SO damn good looking! But I\'m not sure if I trust you, there\'s

something about you which can make me feel uncomfortable.

Rone: You appear masculine, able to take care of

himself, a gentleman. You can make me feel SO safe when I\'m with you!

Nol: Wow, I feel I can tell you

anything! You look like someone I can trust, someone I can really get along and have a laugh with.

Also, the

human VNO can detect if there\'s too much of a certain pheromone, and thinks, \"somethings wrong here!\" Hence

we get none, rone and nol OD\'s.

Also, the mix or product works best when your body language and what you say

match the signals your pheromone ratios on you is saying. E.g. none works best when you are confident and are proud

of your appearance. nol works best when you yourself feel in a chatty mood.

What do you think?