PDA

View Full Version : How nasty is this?

Elana
04-21-2004, 12:33 PM
http://ohioline.osu.edu/hyg-fact/2000/2157.html (\"http://ohioline.osu.edu/hyg-fact/2000/2157.html\")

A typical used mattress may have anywhere from 100,000 to 10 million mites inside. (Ten percent of the

weight of a two year old pillow can be composed of dead mites and their droppings.)

Pancho1188
04-21-2004, 01:11 PM
That\'s why

my bed is made of air... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

(yes, you can all make fun of me now)

Elana
04-21-2004, 01:36 PM
When we click the

feed the animal link we had better not donating money to these little fuckers

DrSmellThis
04-21-2004, 01:42 PM
If you look

real closely there are lots of dust mites right on this post.

Elana
04-21-2004, 02:02 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
If you look real closely there are lots of dust

mites right on this post.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bjf
04-21-2004, 02:31 PM
Very!!!

Sexyredhead
04-21-2004, 03:54 PM
Elana,

you\'re not supposed to eat them. You\'re just supposed to wallow in them while you sleep.

Ash
04-21-2004, 09:11 PM
It gets worse Elana.

The CDC estimates that as much as 5% of our body weight is little things like that living inside us. Worms and bugs

of all kinds. Everything needed to decompose us when we die is already inside us. Of course the morticians replace

all that good organic stuff with formaldehyde.

Elana
05-23-2004, 02:40 PM
I just washed my

pillows and now I am keeping them in the dryer for at least an hour on super hot. FRY DUST MITES!!! FRY!!!!!!!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

deb
05-23-2004, 02:52 PM
Maybe covering the

mattress with a plastic cover is the answer and washing of sheets more often. Yuk,yuk

Elana
05-23-2004, 02:54 PM
I am taking you

all down with me. I have been so grossed out about this since someone on this forum told me about it. Why should I

be grossed out alone? I want you all to picture yourself sleeping with a pillow made out of 10% bugs.

BigGulp
05-23-2004, 03:48 PM
I am taking you all down with me. I have been so

grossed out about this since someone on this forum told me about it. Why should I be grossed out alone? I want you

all to picture yourself sleeping with a pillow made out of 10% bugs.

Better bugs

than Lizards.

deb
05-23-2004, 06:30 PM

grossed out about this since someone on this forum told me about it. Why should I be grossed out alone? I want you

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\"> Again why don\'t you cover pillow with plastic covering, then put pillow case on?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Sexyredhead
05-23-2004, 06:45 PM

10%

bugs/buckwheat hulls...it\'s all the same. They both form a comfortable sleeping environment for my head.

zeu2003
05-23-2004, 09:50 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr

/>
http://ohioline.osu.edu/hyg-fact/2000/2157.html (\"http://ohioline.osu.edu/hyg-fact/2000/2157.html\")

A typical used mattress may have anywhere from 100,000 to 10 million mites inside. (Ten percent of the weight

of a two year old pillow can be composed of dead mites and their droppings.)

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">
Elana, sure, you eliminated the dust mites. What about

these?
http://wywy.essortment.com/humanparasites_raax

.htm (\"http://wywy.essortment.com/humanparasites_raax.htm\")
Millions of parasites, including mites, worms, bacteria, fungi, and viruses are eating your flesh right

now. The human race is subject to infestation by more than 1,000 types of parasites.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

zeu2003
05-23-2004, 09:54 PM
\"Another less

than dangerous parasite is the dust mite. Although they can cause allergies, dust mites operate as a sort of clean

up crew for our skin. They march about on our skin and scalps all day, scarfing up dead skin cells.\"

DrSmellThis
05-24-2004, 12:34 AM
They are our

best friends! Yay!

Elana
05-24-2004, 04:11 AM
zeu2003...........you had better run and hide!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Elana
05-24-2004, 04:13 AM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I am taking you all down with me. I have been so grossed out about this since

someone on this forum told me about it. Why should I be grossed out alone? I want you all to picture yourself

sleeping with a pillow made out of 10% bugs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

10% bugs/buckwheat hulls...it\'s all the same. They both form a

comfortable sleeping environment for my head. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr

SRH...I heard that in Mississippi you have quadruple the amount of dust

mites.

STOP GROSSING ME OUT!!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sexyredhead
05-24-2004, 04:20 AM
They just

make the beds more comfy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Would you like me to send you some so

you can have extra? Our mites are some of the friendliest! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

They\'ll be attached to you in no time at all!

Elana
05-24-2004, 04:39 AM
I hope you and Zeu

fall into a vat of parasites

Sexyredhead
05-24-2004, 04:43 AM
I love you

too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
05-24-2004, 04:45 AM
I love you too.

Awwwwww....then

I will wish for the tapeworms not to choke you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sexyredhead
05-24-2004, 04:47 AM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I love you too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr

Awwwwww....then I will wish for the tapeworms not to choke you.

You\'re so

sweet. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Those tapeworms are our friends. They help a girl keep her

figure. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

(Can\'t believe I just said that.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif )

Elana
05-24-2004, 04:54 AM
(Can\'t believe I just said that. )

<hr

Me either!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

DrSmellThis
05-30-2004, 06:56 PM
Dear forum members, the dust

mites have bored through my hair follicles and skull; and, um, have begun controlling my mind. I...I...wait, OH NO,

they are speaking now: I AM MIGHTY MITE, KING OF THE DUST MITES. DRSMELLTHIS IS NO MORE! THAT IS A FLATTERING SHOT

OF ME, NO? YES!! AS YOU CAN SEE I'VE BEEN PUMPING IRON, SO YOU MAY CONSIDER YOURSELF FORTUNATE WHEN I EAT YOU! I

WILL DO NATURE A FAVOR AND END THIS SILLY RACE OF MONKEYS IN DENIAL! MUHUHUHUHHAHAHAH!!

franki
05-30-2004, 07:00 PM
Dear forum

members, the dust mites have bored through my hair follicles and skull; and, um, have begun controlling my mind.

I...I...wait, they are speaking now: I AM MIGHTY MITE, KING OF THE DUST MITES. THAT IS A FLATTERING SHOT OF ME, NO?

DRSMELLTHIS IS NO MORE! MUHUHUHUHHAHAHAH!!
Looks like you also had a few beers too many today.. :D :D

Pancho1188
05-31-2004, 10:57 AM
Dear forum

members, the dust mites have bored through my hair follicles and skull; and, um, have begun controlling my mind.

I...I...wait, OH NO, they are speaking now: I AM MIGHTY MITE, KING OF THE DUST MITES. DRSMELLTHIS IS NO MORE! THAT

IS A FLATTERING SHOT OF ME, NO? YES!! AS YOU CAN SEE I'VE BEEN PUMPING IRON, SO YOU MAY CONSIDER YOURSELF FORTUNATE

WHEN I EAT YOU! I WILL DO NATURE A FAVOR AND END THIS SILLY RACE OF MONKEYS IN DENIAL! MUHUHUHUHHAHAHAH!!

Let's all hail the Dust Mite King
He rules beds and DST
Let's all hail the Dust Mite King
He lifts weights

and eats monkeys

AZ-ZAHIR
06-02-2004, 05:20 PM
Dear forum

I...I...wait, OH NO, they are speaking now: I AM MIGHTY MITE, KING OF THE DUST MITES. DRSMELLTHIS IS NO MORE! THAT

IS A FLATTERING SHOT OF ME, NO? YES!! AS YOU CAN SEE I'VE BEEN PUMPING IRON, SO YOU MAY CONSIDER YOURSELF FORTUNATE

WHEN I EAT YOU! I WILL DO NATURE A FAVOR AND END THIS SILLY RACE OF MONKEYS IN DENIAL!

MUHUHUHUHHAHAHAH!!

are you too a fellow doctorate holder person? we have much to talk about you can

instant message me, emails me, or pm me. i think we may run in to each other as we are both the wisest people

around. it will be in good fun comrade. what are other views of yours like political science? i think your message

above is humor, i think that good to have we are very stressed people we need to laugh like clowns.

Jajajajajajajaja

deb
06-02-2004, 06:11 PM
are you too a fellow

doctorate holder person? we have much to talk about you can instant message me, emails me, or pm me. i think we may

run in to each other as we are both the wisest people around. it will be in good fun comrade. what are other views

of yours like political science? i think your message above is humor, i think that good to have we are very stressed

people we need to laugh like clowns. JajajajajajajajaOh MY GOSH! Ja ja ja ja ja ja ja:D

tounge
06-02-2004, 07:01 PM
Hey Elaneeee, now you have choice

of who gets to sleep on the wet spot. Mites or AZZ_Harr.

DrSmellThis
06-02-2004, 08:31 PM
are you too a

fellow doctorate holder person? we have much to talk about you can instant message me, emails me, or pm me. i think

we may run in to each other as we are both the wisest people around. it will be in good fun comrade. what are other

views of yours like political science? i think your message above is humor, i think that good to have we are very

stressed people we need to laugh like clowns. Jajajajajajajaja
Good one! Yes, IZ-FAKIR, let us get

together, COMRADE, and laugh like a couple of wise trolls! Jajajajajajajaa! Yes, political science was a very

knowing view of mine to see. What is the view up where you are? DARK? Get it? I am to making joke! Jajajajajaa!!! :D

:p

deb
06-02-2004, 08:40 PM
are you too a fellow

doctorate holder person? we have much to talk about you can instant message me, emails me, or pm me. i think we may

run in to each other as we are both the wisest people around. it will be in good fun comrade. what are other views

of yours like political science? i think your message above is humor, i think that good to have we are very stressed

people we need to laugh like clowns. JajajajajajajajaOK Let's laugh, I'm ready for a laugh. Ja Jajajajaja

are you ready? Are you ready to shave the hair off your chest? American woman good? OK lets go!

koolking1
06-03-2004, 05:08 AM
I don't kick my girlfriend

out of bed for eating crackers in it so consequently our dust mites are a bit bigger than most. Just one of these

suffices for me in most instances for old skin removal, etc. and I've even gone so far as to name him "Mighty Mite"

and we've had 4-somes with him and his "Mighty Mitette". Life is good.

Elana
06-07-2004, 07:00 AM
We need a barfing dude icon

thingie. :D

BabyFace Kazzy
07-02-2004, 04:03 PM
Oh, dear I did not need

to know this...
:rant::rant::rant:

Sesshoumaru
07-22-2004, 08:04 AM
My mattress was recently

infested with some type of bed bugs. Every time i would lay on it I would fell things jumping/crawling on my skin

(hope it wasn't flee's). My mom "doesn't believe in bed bugs" so I gave to her lol.