PDA

View Full Version : Wagg and????

JB
04-20-2004, 07:57 PM
Hi, just some quick questions to

the phero masters out there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif, what are the recommended doses for

wagg and what are the mixes that can be used with it? i just got wagg and i\'ve been trying to get a handle on it.

its been interesting so far. these are what i have to play with

ae/m
apc
pi
attraction
pf
spmo
soe and gel

packs
wagg
npa
te/s
rm
musk

thats about it.

ontimenow
04-20-2004, 08:48 PM
I\'m no phero

master but I use two to three dabs of wagg. I also use TE/m unscented two to four dabs. As a cover scent I use acqua

di gio or gucci envy. There\'s a lot more info about mixes on this board do a search to get more info. Lately I

have been having GREAT success with the mix I mentioned. Remember what works for me may not work for you and vice

versa, I\'ve always wanted to try NPA/m in place of TE/m but why fix it if it ain\'t broke. Experiment is the

best advace I can give. By the way nice collection of pheromones you have there. Good luck

DrSmellThis
04-20-2004, 08:54 PM
I will just say

that you should use the effective dose of WAGG for you, (1 dab - 3 drops have been reported) but not more, as it can

sutract from other things. One drop seems to be often good for me.

It\'s pretty much good with anything. Edge

is a good one to start with.

CptKipling
04-21-2004, 06:27 AM
Agreed, I like using

small amounts of WAGG with combos to \"round things off\", but larger amounts seem to dull the intensity of the

reactions.

Sunny
04-21-2004, 07:07 AM
I have had some

outstanding social effects with 2 drops PI : 2 drops WAGG. But still testing...

Sunny

JB
04-21-2004, 08:02 AM
thanx guys, really great

advice, ontimenow and Sunny what kind of reactions do get with your combo?

ontimenow
04-21-2004, 10:18 AM
JB
The type of

reactions I get with this combo from women is a lot of flirting, a lot of touching of my arms or shoulders when

having general conversations. Women seem to talk about sex and want to have sex more. I have been getting a lot of

stares(5-8 sec) lately. I had my BIGGEST dihl it seemed this woman(on a scale of 10 she was maybe a 6) was in a daze

it occured at Wal-Mart I thought I was going to have to snap my fingers at the count of three lol. The weirdest

thing to happen was at KFC I visit often. The woman at the drive-thru (she\'s always there when I go) when she

looked at me she seemed really nervous. When I gave her my money she almost dropped it when she gave me my order she

dropped my order on me. I don\'t know if it was phermones(my first time wearing mones at KFC) maybe she was having

a bad day . As far as reactions from men I seem to get more respect they don\'t violate my personal space men and

I guess people in general seem to see me as a great guy. Heck my daughter\'s mom and I have been hooking up a lot

lately. I hope this info helps.

Sunny
04-21-2004, 02:01 PM
With this combo (2 drops

PI:2 drops WAGG), I have had a few days of friendly respect to the max from men. A doctor treated me like I was the

most special and interesting and respected patient he ever had. It\'s like almost all of the respect from the

(quite substancial) dose of 2 drops PI, but added is the WAGG effect of \"this is a guy I can really trust\". This

combination means something like: This must be an extremely interesting guy! People find the most stupid things

about me interesting.

I haven\'t had any real sexual hits.

At a fruit stand a woman who was working there

pointed to her daughter (also working there) and praised her to me with many words. It was not totally serious of

cause (kind of funny), but this has never happened to me before.

Now this sounds too good to be true. The

drawback is that this combo, like most of the things I have tried, is not very consitant.

Lately I have discoverd

good old SOE (exclusively and in high dosages) to give the most consistant social results. Not raw sexual hits of

cause, but still a lot of body contact from women suddenly trusting me deeply.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
If this will go beyond LJBF is something I plan to find out...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sunny (the trustworthy!)

JB
04-21-2004, 06:47 PM
thanx for the detailed

replies. awesome. and everyone that answered. defintely will try these.