PDA

View Full Version : TE Gel and SoE Gel

TopDawg2050
04-20-2004, 06:05 PM
I\'ve had the

SoE Gel packs before and thought they were great! They smell good and last a long time. Do TE Gel packs smell like

the SoE, and also what is the difference in composition of mones? I\'m going to be putting in a large order of gel

packs soon but i had some last minute doubts.

Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

cuddlebear
04-20-2004, 06:33 PM
TE gel does

not smell anything like SOE ... they are two entirely different products and I personally use them for completely

different types of interactions. I also like SOE gel a lot ... but Edge gel seems to do better in an enviroment

where you are looking for more sexual hits .. and I seem to notice that it works better with Afro American women too

... which is cool /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I haven\'t used them together yet. I

also like Unscented SOE gel which is a really nice stealth mone product. If you are meeting someone for the first

time, I\'d go with the SOE and then if you start to know that person better, then later on maybe switch to Edge

gel ...

I am not really good at describing scents, but I would say SOE was warm and Edge was raw ... I\'m using

both, but these are differences I\'ve noted so far ...

TopDawg2050
04-21-2004, 11:41 AM
Thanks, well

written! By the way they both sound i think i\'ll use a combo of 1\\2 packet of SOE and 1\\4 packet of Edge...

That way i have the best of both worlds. I\'ll be putting in an order by friday, thanks!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif