PDA

View Full Version : NPA differences between men and women version?

dping28
04-20-2004, 02:08 PM
I made a big order and just got it, one of the items I ordered was New Pheremone Additive for men, but

recieved the women version. I was wondering if someone could tell me the differences? Thanks..

pico
04-20-2004, 02:21 PM
that\'s strange, someone else also mentioned that they had received NPA/w instead of NPA/m.

Give

Bruce a PM or email and I\'m sure he\'ll fix it.

As regards to the differences, NPA/w has TWO secret

ingredients, while NPA/m has ONE.

NPA/w works well with NPA/m according to many people here, and I often use a

dab of each in a combo.

Someone correct me if I\'m wrong, but NPA/m has half it\'s pheromones as -none, and

the other half as secrets, while NPA/w has a quarter of it\'s pheromones as -none, and 3/4 as secrets.

dping28
04-20-2004, 02:26 PM
Yeah I emailed him, Ill probobly keep it and maybe just order the NPA/m again. Im just really excited

about trying out all the mones I got but all the mixes I was gonna try require NPA/m (DOH) and was trying to see if

it was much of a difference where I could still use it or not. If all else fails I got enuff differnt mones Im sure

I could find a combo to try with out it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Was just really looking

forward to trying WMK#1 I believe it was..

pico
04-20-2004, 02:54 PM
There are a ton of good mixes that don\'t use NPA.

Try (possible dosages in brackets, dont make

mixes yet)

PI + SOE (2 dabs PI, 6\" SOE)
AE + SOE (3 drops AE, 4\" SOE)
AE + WAGG (3 drops AE, 2 dabs

WAGG)
AE + PI + WAGG (2 drops AE, 1 dab PI, 2 dabs WAGG)
NPA/w + PI + WAGG (2 dabs NPA/w, 1 dab PI, 2 dabs

WAGG)
NPA/w + PI + SOE (2 dabs NPA/w, 1 dab PI, 4\" SOE)
NPA/w + AE (2 dabs NPA/w, 3 drops AE)

These should

get you started!

dping28
04-20-2004, 03:48 PM
Thanks again pico! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Yeah its probobly a good idea I

hold off on mixing things. least til i figure out the correct way to do it..

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Im going out to shoot pool this weekend Ill figure out one to try

and hopefully have something to tell about /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif