PDA

View Full Version : Pheromone Spam

InternationalPlayboy
04-20-2004, 09:47 AM
Cleaning

out the spam folder from my Yahoo account just now, I noticed one with the subject, \"Genuine Human Sex

Pheromones.\" So out of curiosity, I opened it and found the message:

</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Direct from the laboratory to you!

Our perfume has human sex pheromone

in it.

Pick up the Opposite sex like a magnet Press Here

\"After I saw that story on Dateline NBC about

your perfume I ordered some and I am 100% satisfied. Women are now coming up and talking to ME! I don\'t even have

to use pick-up lines anymore. Thank you.\"
- Robert Y. in Tuscon, AZ.

\"To Whom It May Concern: Thank you for

your prompt service and remarkable product. My Wife and I haven\'t been so \'frisky\' in years. It\'s just

like our honeymoon again. Please find my payment enclosed for another bottle of your perfume. Thanks again.\"
-

Leslie A. in Macon, GA.

press to stop receiving or not send to postal center slot 1200 b, Or anje stad, A ruba

Nearer and nearer they came, while Rob watched them and bemoaned the foolish impulse that had led him to fall

asleep in an unknown land where he could so easily be overpowered and robbed of his treasuresI always suspected

these electrical inventions would be my ruin some day, he reflected, sadly; and now I\'m side-tracked and left

helpless in this outlandish country, without a single hope of ever getting home again They probably won\'t be able

to kill me, unless they find my Garment of Repulsion and strip that off; but I never could cross this terrible

desert on foot and, having lost my food tablets, I\'d soon starve if I attempted it

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

A look at the website shows that they are selling APC. What I found interesting is that

instead of being sold in volume of liquid oz, like Love Scent sells it, this site sold it as a 1, 3, 6, or 24 month

supply, ranging in price from $24.95 (Bruce\'s 1/2 oz bottle sale price) to $245.00. The interesting part being

that they dictate how long an amount will last you. Unlike this place, where they truthfully tell you that

YMMV.

I don\'t buy from spam emails, but my \"obsession\" with pheromones right now made me curious enough to

look. I know that some people here, myself included, don\'t want mones to become popular with the mainstream.

Maybe spammers like this will give the idea to the majority of people that they are just junk science. (Though I

don\'t want Bruce\'s or JVK\'s profits to falter either.)

KeepItReal
04-21-2004, 02:58 PM
Yup I have been

thinking the same for a while now except I thought it would have the opposite effect and let everyone know of mone

existance - once everybody is at it the added \"advantage\" will disappear....

DrSmellThis
04-21-2004, 03:09 PM
Spam is a

wonderful product! Pork shoulder, salt, ham and sodium nitrite!! Yum! There\'s no reason not to rub Spam in your

crotch, armpits, hair and the nape of your neck. Ladies love it. You\'ll smell like a soldier and salute like one

too. Dish it up, but don\'t nobody diss it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

InternationalPlayboy
04-21-2004, 04:23 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Spam is a wonderful product! Pork shoulder, salt,

ham and sodium nitrite!! Yum! There\'s no reason not to rub Spam in your crotch, armpits, hair and the nape of

your neck. Ladies love it. You\'ll smell like a soldier and salute like one too. Dish it up, but don\'t nobody

diss it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I

usually slice it and fry it up, then eat it with ketchup, but I baked it once with a glaze, which was good too. I

also like to eat it straight out of the can. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sagacious1420
04-22-2004, 03:39 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Spam is a wonderful product! Pork shoulder, salt, ham and sodium nitrite!!

Yum! There\'s no reason not to rub Spam in your crotch, armpits, hair and the nape of your neck. Ladies love it.

You\'ll smell like a soldier and salute like one too. Dish it up, but don\'t nobody diss it!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I usually

slice it and fry it up, then eat it with ketchup, but I baked it once with a glaze, which was good too. I also like

to eat it straight out of the can. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\"> YUM! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif