PDA

View Full Version : Is this possible? Too good to be true!

**DONOTDELETE**
10-10-2001, 08:39 PM
Hey dudes!

I\'m starting to get overwhelmed with this apc/npa combo. I\'m at the mall and this hot lady about 20\'s was walking with her mom (i think) but she was like 20+ feet away from me. while she was talking to her mom, she accidentally laid her eyes on me and just stayed right at me and won\'t look away. So i was like, whoever blinks first loses! I just stared at her too and we were looking at each other for about 4 secs. I know it\'s more than 3 secs. coz i started to feel the air going into my eyes and that i wanted to look away but i didn\'t give in.

Could it still be the pheros? Can it send signals at that distance? If it does then i consider it a DIHL then. images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-10-2001, 08:42 PM
It\'s said that pheros travel with the wind you know so it possible. It been some debate on the forum about the reaches of the mones. But I\'d go with it. images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-12-2001, 01:27 PM
Im going to have to agree with you as well on this one they seem to have a big range sometimes.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-12-2001, 03:07 PM
Hey RC,

I had a mix of AFA/NPA/APC at work. I work around alot of saleswomen who are BEAUTIFUL, to say the least. Anyway, I found one who was a step above the rest. One day we had the same staring match that you had, but we had it on three different occasions. She would be talking with her friends but as soon as she get close to me, her eyes wouldn\'t move from mine. Having someone stare at you like that makes me feel excited, but it\'s disturbing at the same time sometimes.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-12-2001, 04:41 PM
Hey dudes!

Ok this is a little different...
I went to work this morning and went to this office where there is a girl who\'s always been sweet to me. She talks to me a lot whenever i\'m in their office. Today i\'m excited to see her to see how she\'ll react to my new aura. As soon as she heard my voice, she ran into the scene right away and said, \"i knew it\'s you!\"
I wore my very sweetest smile today (im getting used to it now) but as soon as i talked to her everything\'s not normal. This time, she wasn\'t so cheerful to me but she would just listen to everything i say and as if she\'s trembling to obey any request that i made and made sure that she\'s getting all my instructions. I just thought she\'s a bit scared of me this time but she\'s very attentive to me. Then before I left I said bye to one of her co-workers and turned my back but she didn\'t let me go without saying bye to me. I didn\'t reply to her goodbye but instead i looked back at her straight in the eyes and smiled and waved at her the sweetest way that i can. i guess that\'s a better way to make her feel special. I\'m wearing the combo on my hair this time and i think it lasts longer coz i can still smell it while im posting this message.

I\'m working on another field test tomorrow so wait for my post. images/icons/cool.gif images/icons/wink.gif

[ October 12, 2001: Message edited by: Redcapp ]

[ October 12, 2001: Message edited by: Redcapp ]

**DONOTDELETE**
10-14-2001, 08:21 PM
Nice move at the end. So are you going to talk to her some more or what? Find out if her situation and get that number if you\'re interested.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-14-2001, 10:08 PM
bump images/icons/tongue.gif