PDA

View Full Version : Experience with Pheros

Watcher
04-19-2004, 04:04 PM
Well ive been

suprised by Pheros to be honest - it has a general impact - its very good mind you but it has yielded a few good

responses but the point it is best used for is gurellia attention seeking - it seems to ellicit a response from

everyone - not good applied to anything apart from cotton shirts (natural fibres are best) and the best i have found

is the old atomises bruce had (i still have the blue one) is 1 spray on the hair and 1 little rub on the

neck.

This new product though should be good heres a name \"cherry boy\" japanesse for virgin boy

lol.

Apart from that any idea bruce on $$$ price and is a male or female or unisex type - there seems to be a

massive surge of new products and if pheros was anything to go by this next one should be very

interesting.

Its up there with my super mix (personal secret) thinking of adding a smallish (10%) extra to my

pheros bottle to give it a kick (might do that when it is about half empty)
I just think that NPA would go great

along withit.

franki
04-19-2004, 04:09 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Well ive been suprised by Pheros to be honest - it has a general impact - its

very good mind you but it has yielded a few good responses but the point it is best used for is gurellia attention

seeking -

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Even Watcher has his Pheros .. I am the only

one still waiting. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Watcher
04-19-2004, 04:11 PM
Took almost 2 weeks for

mine to arrive about 8 business days. That said with easter it would have slowed the postal services down.

Ash
04-19-2004, 04:26 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Well ive been suprised by Pheros to be honest - it has a general impact -

its very good mind you but it has yielded a few good responses but the point it is best used for is gurellia

attention seeking - it seems to ellicit a response from everyone - not good applied to anything apart from cotton

shirts (natural fibres are best) and the best i have found is the old atomises bruce had (i still have the blue one)

is 1 spray on the hair and 1 little rub on the neck

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Watcher

I value your input but I\'m confused by your evaluation. It seems a bit conflicting. Works great on

cotton; (not so good on skin?)... but you spray yours on your hair and rub it on your neck? Please

clarify.

Thanks!

Ash

InternationalPlayboy
04-19-2004, 04:32 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Well ive been suprised by Pheros to be honest - it

has a general impact - its very good mind you but it has yielded a few good responses but the point it is best used

for is gurellia attention seeking - it seems to ellicit a response from everyone - not good applied to anything

apart from cotton shirts (natural fibres are best) and the best i have found is the old atomises bruce had (i still

have the blue one) is 1 spray on the hair and 1 little rub on the neck.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Did you dillute the Pheros with anything or put it in the atomizer full strength? I have been

wanting to try the atomizer route, bought a couple of 5ml ones recently. I intend to use one with the RL Silver I

recently bought and was thinking of puting Pheros in the other but I\'m afraid of using up my precious Pheros too

quickly. I\'ve only been using up to 5 dabs of the stuff, alone and with TE and SOE. I did get a nice reaction

from one girl with the combo of the three a couple of weekends ago, but I haven\'t had anyone comment on the scent

of Pheros itself.

I did fill a 1/4 oz vial about 1/4 of the way full with Pheros as I was afraid of

contaminating the big bottle by being careless and forgetting to clean my hands. The neck on that bottle is close to

the size of the Pheros bottle so my dabs are about the same size.

Watcher
04-19-2004, 07:37 PM
Sorry should clarify

works good on cotton (clothes spraying) works fine on skin but only lasts about 8 hours - so you need to refresh.

Last longer on clothes - something like SOE i have found stays on skin for about 12 hours - hence the

comment.

Hair application is good for dispersal (top of head goes in all directions)

In reference to the

atomiser - 10ml atomiser 1/3 full - have used 1ml in 6 days - pretty good. Not putting it all in the atomiser

though - was just to test it out.

Next purchase will be a) bruces new super phero product or b) more phreos and

some NPA

Ash
04-19-2004, 07:48 PM
Great information Watcher!

Thanks!

DrSmellThis
04-19-2004, 10:52 PM
Hey guys, how

\'bout posting that great info on Pheros in one of the Pheros threads, please, so folks don\'t get

confused about Bruce\'s extremely promising new product? Thanks in advance. Know that I really appreciate

all your feedback!

DrSmellThis
04-20-2004, 07:44 AM
Well, looks like

somebody moved it for us! Thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif