PDA

View Full Version : Putting Mones to the REAL test!!

zeu2003
04-19-2004, 12:22 PM
Hey,

what\'s up everyone... I\'ve been trying pheromones for about 4 months now... I\'ve seen noticeable results,

but they weren\'t HUGE noticeable results, however.

So sometimes i ask myself: \"Maybe it\'s just me? Maybe

when i wear mones i feel more condifent just because i know im wearing them?\"

Ok, Now let\'s get to the

experiment: There is my brother, whos 1 yr. older than I am, and lives the same house but we do not share bedrooms.

I\'m pretty sure he doesnt even have a clue i use mones, cuz they are kinda \"hidden\" here in my room.

Everyday before we head out to school,we take baths, he is usually the first one to go, and he leaves the

clothes he is gonna wear hanging in his bedroom door.

So now i had this idea: While he\'s in the shower, im

going to put a drop of TE/m(unscented) on each shoulder of the shirt he\'s going to wear.

And let\'s see what

HE is gonna say, since he will not know he will be using pheromones

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
He is usually very open and if he sees anything unusual i\'m

pretty sure he will tell me. If he says nothing, then i might try adding some more drops(I gotta be careful not to

use too much, i dont want him to smell like cat piss /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif )

So,

Starting tomorow!! I will keep you guys updated /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

pico
04-19-2004, 12:40 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Hey, what\'s up everyone... I\'ve been trying

pheromones for about 4 months now... I\'ve seen noticeable results, but they weren\'t HUGE noticeable results,

however.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

If you want noticeable results, just OD. 5

drops of PI, or 5 sprays of TE/m should get people looking at you strangely, and that can be proof that they work

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

but...dont let that stop you ! this could be very

interesting.

zeu2003
04-19-2004, 12:42 PM
Still... Knowing that i OD\'ed would maybe make me pay attention to the negative more than to the positive...

That\'s why i\'m testing on another person /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

belgareth
04-19-2004, 12:42 PM
You might want to reconsider that. The ethics of using an unsuspecting person for any type of testing is pretty

shaky. It was discussed on the forum a while back and I think the majority felt it was a bad idea. Try doing a

search, you should be able to find the thread.

zeu2003
04-19-2004, 12:52 PM
You might want to reconsider that. The ethics of

using an unsuspecting person for any type of testing is pretty shaky.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">
Why would it be a bad idea? He\'s my brother, i\'m sure he will be OK when i tell him what i

did at the end of this experiment.

They do the same when doing medical research, like testing pills on people:

They give half of the people Fake pills and the rest the actual pill, and then ask them what results they saw.

I\'m doing pretty much the same, except i will be only telling him at the end.

ToBeOrNotToBe
04-19-2004, 12:59 PM
They do the same when doing medical

research, like testing pills on people

Those are volunteers...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif always...

pico
04-19-2004, 01:00 PM
go

ahead! I think it\'s a good idea! But only you report all here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

belgareth
04-19-2004, 01:05 PM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
You might want to reconsider that. The ethics of using an unsuspecting person

for any type of testing is pretty shaky.

Why would it be a bad idea?

He\'s my brother, i\'m sure he will be OK when i tell him what i did at the end of this experiment.

They do

the same when doing medical research, like testing pills on people: They give half of the people Fake pills and the

rest the actual pill, and then ask them what results they saw. I\'m doing pretty much the same, except i will be

only telling him at the end.

Yes, they do give some VOLUNTEERS

placebos and others the real thing. But those are volunteers who know they are part of a test. How many times has

the government and/or private labs been taken to court over experiments without the consent of the subject?

While

it may be a remote possiblity, there have been a number of stories posted about violent reactions from others while

they were wearing mones. Are you prepared to take that responsibility?

pico
04-19-2004, 01:22 PM
Bel,
2 drops of TE/m on clothing will do nothing to cause people to act aggressive. I\'ve been wearing

pheromones for about a year and a half now, have ODed A LOT, and have only had a few strange looks and being ignored

by friends and general unfriendliness as a result of ODing.

Now, if he did 3 or more sprays of TE/m, that would

be bad.

zeu2003
04-19-2004, 01:50 PM
How many times has the government and/or private

labs been taken to court over experiments without the consent of the subject?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

First, I am not the Government or any Private lab. I\'m just a person who will try using

pheromones to his own brother, using SMALL amounts, with all the care and good sense I have. He is NOT going to be

\"tested\" on any type of drugs there were not approved by the FDA. Pheromones are 100% LEGAL and i\'m 100% sure

that he will be ok with this test, in fact, if the pheromones do prove to work, I will eventually let him use my

mones, and we will both be happy. If nothing happens, i will tell him anyway. In my point of view there is NOTHING

wrong with this.

But Ok, if you think you i\'m wrong, i can just tell him i will apply a new colone that i\'m

sure he\'s gonna love. So Then i apply TE/M, PLUS 2 drops of the musk oil i have. He will still NOT know that he

will be using mones. Better now?

bjf
04-19-2004, 01:54 PM
its

okay dude, do it and see what happens, though a couple of drops may not be enough because clothing is a lot cooler

than skin

belgareth
04-19-2004, 02:00 PM
All I ask is that before you experiment, you do a search and read the opinions. Personally, I strongly believe it

is always wrong to use somebody for experiments without their expressed consent. The fact that you are his brother,

not a private entity does not decrease your obligation to respect his rights. I was only using that as an

example.

Pico:

As I said, the possibility is remote. But the possibility of a negative reaction is there.

zeu2003
04-19-2004, 02:09 PM
But the possibility of a negative reaction is

there.

Possibilities of negative reactions exist on ANYTHING on

Earth(and outside it) that can be imaginable. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

belgareth
04-19-2004, 02:19 PM
Of course they do. Do you want to split hairs? The possibility of a negative reaction to mones is real. I asked you

to read the previous posts before running your experiment, that is not a difficult thing to do. But if your mind is

already closed to the idea that you could be wrong, it will be a waste of time. It is your choice what you do, I

just suggested you take a responsible course.

tounge
04-19-2004, 03:16 PM
Zeu,don\'t waste time arguing. Just try it. Good heavens, half the people on here don\'t want their friends and

family to know they use mones. The ethical debate is ludicrous. Hell, to be real ethical about it, every guy here

that has used mones to successfully crack some chicks honeypot, should let her know.

Now, if you were going to

atom bomb your bro\'s jock strap, that\'s a whole nother story. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

belgareth
04-19-2004, 03:22 PM
Zeu,don\'t waste time arguing. Just try it. Good

heavens, half the people on here don\'t want their friends and family to know they use mones. The ethical debate

is ludicrous. Hell, to be real ethical about it, every guy here that has used mones to successfully crack some

chicks honeypot, should let her know.

Now, if you were going to atom bomb your bro\'s jock strap, that\'s a

whole nother story. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

That\'s a ridiculous comparison, there\'s no logic to it. I\'m sorry that you don\'t

see the difference. All I am asking him to do is approach it with an open mind to the potential issues. Is there

some problem with that?

zeu2003
04-19-2004, 03:36 PM
Zeu,don\'t waste time arguing. Just try it. Good

heavens, half the people on here don\'t want their friends and family to know they use mones. The ethical debate

is ludicrous. Hell, to be real ethical about it, every guy here that has used mones to successfully crack some

chicks honeypot, should let her know.

Now, if you were going to atom bomb your bro\'s jock strap, that\'s a

whole nother story. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Thanks tounge! I\'m not going to argue with anyone else anymore, I\'m just gonna do the

test and let\'s see what happens. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

tounge
04-19-2004, 09:25 PM
</font><blockquote><font

Zeu,don\'t waste time arguing. Just try it. Good heavens, half the people

on here don\'t want their friends and family to know they use mones. The ethical debate is ludicrous. Hell, to be

real ethical about it, every guy here that has used mones to successfully crack some chicks honeypot, should let her

know.Now, if you were going to atom bomb your bro\'s jock strap, that\'s a whole nother story.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">That\'s a

ridiculous comparison, there\'s no logic to it. I\'m sorry that you don\'t see the difference. All I am asking

him to do is approach it with an open mind to the potential issues. Is there some problem with that?

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> There is no problem, But what is ridiculous is an old guy like yourslf

preaching pheromone ethics to these young people, when you seem to have no problem wearing mones to the local

library to try and meet women. Do you let the women know what your wearing? And why you are wearing it?Anyway enough

of this disscusion. You always seem to have the last word anyway.And by the way, I\'m not saying that you are

wrong either. You may be ethically correct and I may certainly be wrong, however I just don\'t think it is a big

deal.

Galliss
04-19-2004, 10:02 PM
</font><blockquote><font

Zeu,don\'t waste time arguing. Just try it. Good heavens, half the people

on here don\'t want their friends and family to know they use mones. The ethical debate is ludicrous. Hell, to be

real ethical about it, every guy here that has used mones to successfully crack some chicks honeypot, should let her

know.

Now, if you were going to atom bomb your bro\'s jock strap, that\'s a whole nother story.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

That\'s a

ridiculous comparison, there\'s no logic to it. I\'m sorry that you don\'t see the difference. All I am asking

him to do is approach it with an open mind to the potential issues. Is there some problem with that?

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

And I do see logic in Tounge\'s post. Your using people everyday not

asking them if they like it. So don\'t try to be a good guy if you\'re not. It looks awful.

Numanoid
04-20-2004, 08:21 AM
So now i had this idea: While he\'s in the shower,

im going to put a drop of TE/m(unscented) on each shoulder of the shirt he\'s going to wear.

<hr

I don\'t think a couple of drops on each shoulder is going to cause any

harm. I\'ve worn two full sprays of TE/m on my chest and then dabbed a bit on my neck and nothing happened. And

I\'m one of those lone wolf types.
It\'s the PI/m I have to be careful of.

ironration
04-20-2004, 11:11 AM
Good luck with the test. The progress of science is more important then individual people. Nuff said.

bivonic
04-20-2004, 02:02 PM
TE

seems to have a much stronger odor, perhaps not on the phero content compared to PI/m. Regardless your little

experiment in my eyes is harmless - shame on you for trying to get your bro laid!

So what were the results,

anything to report??

zeu2003
04-20-2004, 03:07 PM
Ok, So today morning was my first try using mones on him. At approx. 10am i put down a drop on each shoulder of the

shirt he was going to wear... So then after the shower he wore it and went to the park with his friends... He came

back half-an-hour ago,(its 7:00pm now) i\'ve been talking to him a lot to see if he reports anything unusual but

he seems to be the very same person that had the very same day as always...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Tomorow i\'ll try applying 4 drops instead of 2,cuz i will be

applyin on clothes not on skin. Today , at least for now, he seems normal, nothing unusual seemed to happen today.

Let\'s see tomorow though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

EXIT63
04-20-2004, 03:10 PM
Spray some on yer mama and send her to the mall.

zeu2003
04-20-2004, 03:17 PM

No, Papa wouldn\'t be happy!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

pico
04-20-2004, 03:17 PM
he\'s gonna wonder why the sudden interest in him and his life /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Well you could tell him it\'s brotherly love! Well you are helping him in his love life I guess! Keep up the

reports!

pico
04-20-2004, 03:18 PM
</font><blockquote><font

<hr

No, Papa wouldn\'t be happy!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Well, you could

also spray some on your parents, and observe to see if they get more friendly

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

CptKipling
04-20-2004, 03:33 PM
</font><blockquote><font

Spray some on

yer mama and send her to the mall.

No, Papa wouldn\'t be

happy!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Well, you could

also spray some on your parents, and observe to see if they get more friendly

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

<hr

Bad and wrong

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Helsinki
04-22-2004, 01:49 PM
Hey ZEU, when do we get the test results from day two? I think that your idea is great. It takes out any

psychosomatic results. I\'m trying to OD today just to see if I get ANY sort of reaction. Keep up with your

logical thinking.

zeu2003
04-22-2004, 03:44 PM
DAY 2: Unfortunatelly, i went to bed late yesterday night and i woke up late, about 2 hours after my bro

goes to work/hang out with his friends...
I will continue it tomorow though,i will have to wake up early anyway

since i have some businnes to do in the morning...
I\'m Really excited to see what happens in these next days, i

will keep you posted (anything happens or not, i will post anyway)
See ya

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Zeu

Max
04-23-2004, 03:57 AM
I

once did the same on my gf. Put like 2 drops of AEw on her. As she manages a clothing store, she has quite a few

contacts with her customers on a daily basis. I asked her if she noticed anything different in people\'s behaviors

towards her that day. She basically said the AEw scent bothered her all day and that she noticed nothing remarkable.

Well, in my case, i works like magic on certain days, but doesn\'t do jackshit on other days. On certain days, it

affects me much more than it does others. On my night out, I usually stick to 3 drops of AEm on and around my face,

and 2 dabs of WAGG round my neck area.
Like I said, it\'s the lack of consistency that fails me every now and

then. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

DrSmellThis
04-23-2004, 10:07 AM
Like I said, it\'s the lack of consistency that

fails me every now and then. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Yogi Berra couldn\'t have said it as good if he\'d spoken it that way himself.

zeu2003
04-23-2004, 10:10 AM
Well, in my case, i works like magic on certain

days, but doesn\'t do jackshit on other days.

What\'s

interesting is that you are not the only one who says that. Since I got to know this forum a read a lot of people

saying that sometimes it works wonders, sometimes it does nothing... But i\'ve been thinking about it, and came to

the conclusion that maybe the day it worked, you were just lucky enough to be around people who could detect

pheromones better... Maybe i am wrong, but since different people may react differently to the mones, thats the only

thing i can think of.

Max
04-23-2004, 10:22 AM
I

partly agree that I wasn\'t in the company of people who were good at detecting phero somehow on those unfortunate

occasions, but I myself felt something seriously lacking such as the feeling of -none power that I myself could feel

even when alone. Mysterious. It\'s just that pheros are not good enough to vouch for to anyone I know, but at the

same time, it\'s not NOTHING that I can do without.Dilemma, eh? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

zeu2003
04-23-2004, 04:07 PM
DAY 3:(Which is acually day 2 cuz i missed the 2nd day);
OK MY BRO JUST GOT HOME A WHILE AGO... He knocked

my house\'s door... I went there and opened it.. and ... HE WAS CLEARLY HAPPY ABOUT SOMETHING... usually he never

comes home from work with a happy face, he\'s usually very tired.. I asked him \"whats the hapiness about?\"

and he answered: \"nothing, i\'m just a bit energized\"
I asked \"why? Anything special happening?\" (Hoping

i would be astonished by a good answer)... And he said \"No, i\'m just happy today\'s friday and the

winter-like weather is going away..\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif THAT\'S

WAS IT! I hoped to hear something better... Anyway, can The Edge make someone more energized when he inhales

it?
For today, i used 4 drops of TE on his shirt.
BTW, he got home just a while ago.. He can still reveal some

more... I will keep you posted as it happens.

ironration
04-24-2004, 12:36 AM
My guess is not you will get nothing. Mones without the placebo effect = not that impressive.

koolking1
04-24-2004, 01:31 AM
My guess is that something will happen after your brother comes into contact with a female who picks up on his

scent. Will he report it to you though?

CptKipling
04-24-2004, 06:13 AM
My guess is not you will get nothing. Mones without

the placebo effect = not that impressive.

For you maybe

zeu2003
04-25-2004, 12:39 PM
Day 4: Yesterday night we went to the nightclub with our friends... I secretly applied 6 drops on his

clothes, (added 2 more this time because we were going to be in a crowded place).. I already had a female company,

he didnt... After we were there, I was dancing without my girlfriend(she was close to me though), WHEN A DRUNK GIRL

JUST CAME and grabbed me aim\'ing at my mouth to kiss me... i was like whooooo whoooo what are you doing lady!!

Kinda backing up.. My Gf was furious! I told my GF, LET IT GO, FORGET IT!! had to say it a thousand times but she

finally got it. I wonder if it was the mones that caused all this, it never happened before.
Ok ok, i know you are

asking now... What about my bro? I dunno!! he was looking for girls there, i only saw him at the end when we were

going home... When we got home, HE FINALLY SAID SOMETHING I WANTED TO HEAR!!! I DON\'T REMEMBER HIS EXACT WORDS,

but he said something like this: \"MAN, WTF HAPPENED TO ME TODAY? THE GIRLS WERE COMING OVER ME ALL THE TIME!!! I

ACTUALLY GOT TO CHOOSE WHICH ONE I WAS GONNA PICK UP, THEY WERE ALL BEAUTIFUL!! Best day ever in the

[nightclub\'s name] !\"
I just started laughing.. i couldnt help it.. ehehhehe\'
Could it be the mones? I

think this is still not really convincing but it is a hint at least.
BTW, just used on him again today, lets see

what happens /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

zeu2003
04-25-2004, 12:41 PM
Oh

BTW, today he almost caught me when i was applying the drops to his shirt

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

ironration
04-25-2004, 12:46 PM
How come he does not detect the smell? I sure would notice if my clothes had a new smell on them...

zeu2003
04-25-2004, 12:50 PM
How come he does not detect the smell? I sure would

notice if my clothes had a new smell on them...

reasons
1-Maybe he can\'t smell mones?
2-When he gets dressed up he instantly applies cologne to him,maybe

covering the scent without knowing?

I wondered that too, but he didn\'t say anything about it.

ToBeOrNotToBe
04-25-2004, 01:02 PM
MAN, WTF HAPPENED TO ME TODAY? THE

GIRLS WERE COMING OVER ME ALL THE TIME!!! I ACTUALLY GOT TO CHOOSE WHICH ONE I WAS GONNA PICK UP, THEY WERE ALL

BEAUTIFUL!!

RIIIIIIIGHT!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Really, how

didn\'t he ever notice the smell?

Max
04-25-2004, 01:11 PM
zeus2003, this is so informative and hilarious all at the same time. Bit sorry for your guinea pig bro, but I\'m

pretty sure he\'s doing all this for a good cause /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Keep us posted for the next few weeks or so until you come to a

final conclusion.

zeu2003
04-25-2004, 01:14 PM
</font><blockquote><font

MAN, WTF HAPPENED TO ME TODAY? THE GIRLS WERE COMING OVER ME ALL THE TIME!!!

I ACTUALLY GOT TO CHOOSE WHICH ONE I WAS GONNA PICK UP, THEY WERE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

RIIIIIIIGHT! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Really, how didn\'t he ever notice the smell?

<hr

Sorry if it sounded too INCREDIBLE.. i even capitalized it.. but thats

about what he said, maybe he lied when he saw i had company and he didnt, i dont really think he would do that, but

thats a possibility. At least i wouldnt lie here.

Smell what? I used an unscented version applied on clothes,

that he after covered without knowing by adding his cologne.

ironration
04-25-2004, 01:51 PM
Also how old is your brother?

tounge
04-25-2004, 02:20 PM
What

cologne is he using?

zeu2003
04-25-2004, 02:57 PM
Also how old is your brother?

<hr

He\'s 19.
tounge, he uses America(Dunno who produces it) often, but not

everyday.On a daily basis he uses those adidas all-over body spray.

ironration
04-25-2004, 10:22 PM
How can you know which clothes he will use? Does you mom lay out your clothes in advance for you?

zeu2003
04-26-2004, 03:11 AM
lol, no, he got the habit to keep the clothes he\'ll use hanging in the door or laying in his bed..while

showering

Helsinki
04-26-2004, 08:11 PM
I

tend to agree with ironration. I think the confidence of using the stuff is what gives the biggest boost. I\'m

also looking into the theory that mones are much more effectively picked up during certain times of the females

mentstrual cycle. A lot of the research points me that way. Also, in these \"hit\" stories, most of the time, the

females are in an area and an environment that they are LOOKING for guys.

bjf
04-27-2004, 05:06 AM
I tend to agree with ironration. I think the

confidence of using the stuff is what gives the biggest boost. I\'m also looking into the theory that mones are

much more effectively picked up during certain times of the females mentstrual cycle. A lot of the research points

me that way. Also, in these \"hit\" stories, most of the time, the females are in an area and an environment that

they are LOOKING for guys.

Anybody who talks like this either

hasn\'t been using for very long or is just getting poor results. People always want to start with these crazy

confidence body language type theories.

Pinpointing the effects on the wearer as the biggest reason for pheromone

working is BS.

Elana
04-27-2004, 05:09 AM
</font><blockquote><font

I tend to agree with ironration. I think the confidence of using the stuff is

what gives the biggest boost. I\'m also looking into the theory that mones are much more effectively picked up

during certain times of the females mentstrual cycle. A lot of the research points me that way. Also, in these

\"hit\" stories, most of the time, the females are in an area and an environment that they are LOOKING for guys.

Anybody who talks like this either hasn\'t been using for very

long or is just getting poor results. People always want to start with these crazy confidence body language type

theories.

Pinpointing the effects on the wearer as the biggest reason for pheromone working is BS.

<hr

It\'s amazing to me how you guys only have room for one way of thinking.

bjf
04-27-2004, 05:15 AM
</font><blockquote><font

I tend to

agree with ironration. I think the confidence of using the stuff is what gives the biggest boost. I\'m also

looking into the theory that mones are much more effectively picked up during certain times of the females

mentstrual cycle. A lot of the research points me that way. Also, in these \"hit\" stories, most of the time, the

females are in an area and an environment that they are LOOKING for guys.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Anybody who talks like this either hasn\'t been using for very long or is just getting poor

results. People always want to start with these crazy confidence body language type theories.

Pinpointing the

effects on the wearer as the biggest reason for pheromone working is BS.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

It\'s amazing to me how you guys only have room for one way of thinking.

<hr

Not saying confidence and body language don\'t help. But it doesn\'t

do jack when when people walking by you stop dead in their tracks or people turned to you spin 180 degrees around,

and so on and so on. Oh, I guess it is my posture.

Elana
04-27-2004, 05:16 AM
But it doesn\'t do jack when when people walking

by you stop dead in their tracks or people turned to you spin 180 degrees around

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

That happens to you often?

Elana
04-27-2004, 05:17 AM
I think the confidence of using the stuff is what

gives the biggest boost.

What is wrong with what he said?

bjf
04-27-2004, 05:22 AM
</font><blockquote><font

But it doesn\'t do jack when when people walking by you stop dead in their

tracks or people turned to you spin 180 degrees around

That

happens to you often?

What\'s \"often\"? It happens every

now and then, and less intense versions occur more reguarly. In each of these cases people get drawn from whatever

they are focused in on (not me) and drawn to the source of the pheromones. It is a pretty clear illustration of the

effect of pheromones on others.

bjf
04-27-2004, 05:26 AM
</font><blockquote><font

I think the confidence of using the stuff is what gives the biggest boost.

What is wrong with what he said?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

I think the biggest boast is what pheromones do to others. I\'m not solely addressing him

though, he does understand what pheromones do to others to some degree, as his points on ovulation are

correct.

Anyone who thinks that pheromones work most prolifically by what they do to the wearer either hasn\'t

been using for long or hasn\'t gotten relatively good results from them, IMO.

Elana
04-27-2004, 05:27 AM
What\'s \"often\"? It happens every now and

then, and less intense versions occur more reguarly.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> And it never

happens to you when you don\'t wear mones? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif BTW...I didn\'t

mean \"you\" I meant does that kind of thing happen often to people, where they are walking down the street and

people stop dead in their tracks and go all DIHL.

Elana
04-27-2004, 05:30 AM
Well....both SRH and I have both said that when we wear AE we feel incredibly sexy and the way we feel may be what

is attracting the men to us rather than the mones themselves. Who knows? I am not ruling anything out.

Elana
04-27-2004, 05:36 AM
Anyone who thinks that pheromones work most

prolifically by what they do to the wearer either hasn\'t been using for long or hasn\'t gotten relatively good

results from them, IMO.

Then you would be shocked to know that

MANY guys here think that is the case. I am talking many of the regulars that have been using mones for a long time.

bjf
04-27-2004, 05:37 AM
</font><blockquote><font

What\'s \"often\"? It happens every now and then, and less intense

versions occur more reguarly.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> And it never happens to you when you

don\'t wear mones? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif BTW...I didn\'t mean \"you\" I meant

does that kind of thing happen often to people, where they are walking down the street and people stop dead in their

tracks and go all DIHL.

It\'s one of those things where if

you were around me when I wear pheromones and get these results, you\'d would see what I am talking about.

Obviously, we can\'t do that though.

It is easy to differentiate between what happens without phermones (even

if one get\'s \"hits\") and the \"hits\" that you can get with pheromones, but it is not easy to describe to

you the difference in words. I guess I could best categorize it as, people forgetting about social boundaries and

being momentarily controlled by the pull of the pheromones.

When you see that pattern occuring, it displays to me

what pheromones can really do.

p.s. I haven\'t found any correlation between mixes that give me the best body

language and confidence and the ones that give me the best hits.

Elana
04-27-2004, 05:41 AM
It\'s one of those things where if you were

around me when I wear pheromones and get these results, you\'d would see what I am talking about. Obviously, we

can\'t do that though.

That wouldn\'t prove a damn thing.

You could put the mones on and believe in your heart of heart that they are working (even if you just put on water)

and you would feel like the biggest stud. Women would sense your confidence and be all over you.

I am NOT

saying that mones don\'t work on anyone other than the wearer. I am just saying we need to be opened to different

theories. Either way....it\'s a good thing. Nothing wrong with confidence in a bottle.

bjf
04-27-2004, 05:46 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Anyone who thinks that pheromones work most prolifically by what they do to

the wearer either hasn\'t been using for long or hasn\'t gotten relatively good results from them, IMO.

<hr

Then you would be shocked to know that MANY guys here think that is the

case. I am talking many of the regulars that have been using mones for a long time.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Yea, I\'ve been told a lot of guys seem to be telling you that. Which is probably why I

wrote what I did. Because I have heard a lot of this talk, and I think it is shortchanging what pheromones can

do.

Everyone has different personal chemistries, which is why the products work so different. Perhaps some have

a chemistry that amplifies the effects of synthetics while others have one that squashes them. Therefore, not

everyone will get to see pheromones at their full potential. That does not mean that pheromones are limited but

that chemistry can be limiting.

bjf
04-27-2004, 05:55 AM
You could put the mones on and believe in your

heart of heart that they are working (even if you just put on water) and you would feel like the biggest stud. Women

would sense your confidence and be all over you.

I completely

agree. But that does not mean pheromones should be chalked up to body language and confidence boosters. They

effect the biology of others and are unlearned responses. This is probably why people get

momentarily taken out of their world or drawn from there focus.

The biggest challenge of pheromone use is not

the pheromones but in the delivery. The pheromones work, but it is not always easy to get pheromones

into other people\'s noses. If that does not happen, the only benefit is in how they effect the wearer.

BassMan
04-27-2004, 06:52 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Anyone who thinks that pheromones work most prolifically by what they do to

the wearer either hasn\'t been using for long or hasn\'t gotten relatively good results from them, IMO.

<hr

Then you would be shocked to know that MANY guys here think that is the

case. I am talking many of the regulars that have been using mones for a long time.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

What she said.

Sexyredhead
04-27-2004, 07:25 AM
I have seen so much discussion about the need to ACT THE PART of what you are trying to portray when using -mones

and how if you are NOT acting the part you are trying to portray that it seems to confuse people. I think the effect

on the wearer is a very large part of how -mones work. However, I also believe it does affect other people. But if

you\'re walking around with a lot of -nol on and don\'t want to talk to anyone, they\'re going to assume the

-nol is coming from someone else.

DrSmellThis
04-27-2004, 08:18 AM
If people want to debate, great. One\'s position will become compelling when one includes the science.

Helsinki
04-27-2004, 05:35 PM
OK, I\'ll try to avoid playing the \"overly confident new guy\" card, but I\'ve seen people turn around 180

deg. to look at me before, before I knew what a pheromone was . There\'s WAY too much going on and the

science is far too new to give absolute conclusive statements.
Thanks for your comments though. Good thread.
I

do believe \"hits\" based on pheromones alone do happen, but on very isolated instances, but I also think that

most the success posted here comes from many factors and variables.

DrSmellThis
04-27-2004, 07:06 PM
You

are training to be a surgeon, and have expressed an interest in science here, so I am going to treat you like an

aspiring scientist.

There\'s a big difference between not being able to make \"absolutely conclusive

statements\", and not being able to say anything, based accurately in the now sizeable body of research.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif You are saying the first to justify doing the second. We provided

you personally with a ton of information in the \"science\" thread. So on what are you now basing your claims?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

If you want to refute a position scientifically and

responsibly, you have to paint that position in its strongest light, rather than attack some weak, semi-relevant

fringe (e.g, rejecting the fields of psychology/psychiatry/psychotherapy based on errors of \"pop psychology\" or

Freud, as some have done in this forum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif)-- if you want to appear

rational, that is. More particularly, somebody\'s silly DIHL report being unsound is not evidence against the

existence or effectiveness of pheromones. You first need to find the strongest collection of research in support of

the opposing position, then critique it fairly; giving it whatever benefits of the doubt it deserves.

When

we argue scientifically, we are far from the \"feel-good ballpark\" where \"everyone has a valid opinion\",

arguments imply relational tension, and the best argument is \"one that ends before it starts\".

Helsinki
04-27-2004, 07:56 PM
All true.Good input. Perfectly documented and well stated. However, I have never said \"pheromones do not work\"

but I did say, and continue to say, there may be more involved. I think most of these hits come from a combination

of variables. The placebo effect being one . I have never said that the actual pheromones and their effect

on other people are not -scientifically- another of these variables. My main objective was to state that as

a \"young\" science, there isn\'t much \"hard\" evidence to prove either way. Tests have shown significant

differences in behavior of both males and females, but science has never said \"you put this on and you\'ll be

an animal at the club, guaranteed\" Nor do I believe you subscribe to that theory yourself.
In reading most of

your posts, I have respected your opinions, and I\'m almost envious of your knowledge in this field of science.

You obviously have studied more and researched more. But you have to admit that these \"hits\" are subjective, and

that even science is falsifiable.
You\'ve twisted my words just a bit, or maybe I was simply misenterpreted. I

stand by my opinion (as it was in the first place) that there is more going on than a simple whiff of

pheromones. And that as the research is still young, it\'s more of a \"hit and miss\" type thing.

But I\'m

willing to learn more.

DrSmellThis
04-27-2004, 08:31 PM
Good reply. I don\'t intend to be patronizing here, as you already know much more about many medical things than

I do. But if you continue to grow in your scientific communication as you did from your previous posts to this one,

most physicians will have good reason to be envious of you, as a scientist, since the research aspect is a

bit underemphasized in med schools.

If you meant to say just that there are probably multiple effects

happening, and that folks here often expect too much from store-bought pheromones, then cool! There is no reason to

believe otherwise.

But the significant differences observed in studies have been significant in real world

(\"clinical\") terms too. Regarding the huge number of anecdotes here posted over the past few years, some of the

strongest effects have been reported when people forget they have the mones on. So there are negative mind

set and expectation effects to consider, not just typical positive placebo effects!

Helsinki
04-27-2004, 08:34 PM
Sweet. An accord.

fran1
04-28-2004, 12:02 PM
Helsinki you are right............
I think that is not only mones that works, but I think that the whole 5 senses

work and we still dont know really how they work......There are many factor that we need to research.
I meet a guy

that is making a research in vibration to atract the opposite, and believe me he is doing a good job.
He told me

that our sense of hearing is really develop but we did not develop this gift in the right way......
Believe me or

not, we can hear the heart vibration of each people we meet and we did not know how....sounds crazy but here is

something too......only for your curiosity people.........

xvs
04-29-2004, 06:25 PM
Remember that pheromones don\'t necessarily wash out of clothing with one washing.

So if you re-apply to the

same shirt, even after it\'s been washed, you may be giving him an OD.