PDA

View Full Version : AWWWW!!!! NEED PHEROMONE ERASER

wmd1
04-17-2004, 04:47 AM
Okay,

ever OD and find that everyone ignores you? i mean, not only ignore you, but go out of there way NOT to even look at

you or acknowledge you, and those that do just take like real fast 5 second peeks and look away real quick when you

look at them? yes, major od...i am finding that my od ratios are increasing due to i suspect build up...i have been

scrubbing my face and neck with some sort of deep pore cleanser that my girlfriend has, and my face is looking raw

from so much scrubbing...what to do? i sure as hell wish Phil Stone would create that pheromone eraser, i would buy

it and i think so would everyone else..it would be essential! Does anyone have any ideas other that abstinence to

stop buildup..having to go sweat in a steam room is a bitch, as it having to take the top layer of my face off with

a face scrub. im sure someone knows some chemical out there that will neurtalize the pheros or something...bruce,

jvk, anyone? but, im not complaining..the pheros work and have made me a very wanted man around this town, its just

that too much of a good thing can be a two edged sword.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

bjf
04-17-2004, 05:06 AM
Don\'t scrub off your skin, it isn\'t worth the benefit.

There are steroid degradation catalysts out there,

what they are I don\'t know, but for a product to be made there would have to be more demand (I\'m in).

The

question is, would you then get pheromone eraser build-up, messing up future applications? Would we need a eraser

for the pheromone eraser?

DrSmellThis
04-17-2004, 09:28 AM
Mice salons carry a shampoo called Nioxin, which is available on line too. It is meant as a mild DHT solvent, but I

think it m,ay work on other testosterone-related biochemicals. It has seemed to work for me in the past for that

purpose.

Gossamer_2701
04-17-2004, 09:44 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Mice salons

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

WTF!?! Please tell me you\'re joking...... mice salons

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

DrSmellThis
04-17-2004, 09:46 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Mice salons

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

WTF!?!

Please tell me you\'re joking...... mice salons /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
Don\'t you take your mice to salons??? Sheeesh!

Friendly1
04-17-2004, 10:25 AM
Sounds like your problem is not buildup but presentation. You\'re scrubbing yourself raw and more than likely

projecting agitation over your self-consciousness.

People read each other\'s body language all the time. Men

are not as good at it as women, in general, but even men subconsciously react to each other\'s cues all the

time.

If you\'re really convinced you have a buildup problem, then just stop using pheromones for a week.

Bathe daily and stop freaking out. At this point, you are your own worst enemy.