PDA

View Full Version : What's best for lesbians

lamb
04-14-2004, 05:51 PM
I\'m a

lesbian and I\'m interested in hearing from other lesbians. What is the best pheromone for this type of sexuality.

Do I get the mens, to attract women or the womens in hopes of attracting women. This is sorta confusing area for

me....Thanks for any assistance you can provide me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif <font color=\"red\"> </font>

franki
04-14-2004, 05:53 PM
If you

take the mens, you are more or less going to smell like a men... I don\'t know if that is what you want.

Elana
04-14-2004, 05:53 PM
Hi Lamb

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif....I would advice you to do a search for posts from Frenchie. She

is a lesbian and used to post here often until she found the woman of her dreams and ran off into the sunset.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

bundyburger
04-14-2004, 11:26 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Hi Lamb ....I would advice you to do a search for

posts from Frenchie. She is a lesbian and used to post here often until she found the woman of her dreams and ran

off into the sunset.

--------------------
Stand still so I can look at your Pipino

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
I may be wrong, but I don\'t think Lamb has a Pipino.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Elana
04-15-2004, 04:42 AM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Hi Lamb ....I would advice you to do a search for posts from Frenchie. She

is a lesbian and used to post here often until she found the woman of her dreams and ran off into the sunset.

--------------------
Stand still so I can look at your Pipino

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I may be wrong, but I don\'t think Lamb has a Pipino. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

No bundy......women don\'t have pipinos. I may have a book about

this very subject. If I find it I will sent it to you.

CJ01
04-15-2004, 05:37 AM
Hi lamb,
To

atttract othe women you use the same products as other women do, it´s pretty simple really. Try AE or AE/w, PI/w,

NPA/w and definetely copulins - to start off with you can try PCC or if you´re brave EW but go easy on that one

because it´s very concentrated and powerful /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Then you play around

to see what mix works best for you and then you watch them drool over you

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

CJ

EXIT63
04-15-2004, 06:11 AM
Hi Lamb

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif....I would advice you to do a search for posts from Frenchie. She

I thought she

left because in all the hubbub leading up to the war she got mad at all of Elana\'s French bashing! And then

Bruce changed the name of EW to Freedom Stank. That was the last straw.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
04-15-2004, 07:20 AM
No....we

were cool /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

koolking1
04-15-2004, 11:54 AM
Hi

Lamb, my GF is bisexual and uses Pheros now which she feels will work. She also uses petchouli oil to mix her own

perfumes and petchouli is a known to attract a strong response from other women - might be a great cover scent for

one of the LS women\'s products. Interestingly, she never knew until about a year ago that petchouli attracts

women and not men!!! But, I guess it doesn\'t much matter to her anyways as she mostly wears her scents because

she likes them moreso than to attract others. Sorry to hear Frenchie is gone - always enjoyed reading her posts but

could never quite understand her \"shyness\" about approaching this one women she was madly in love with. At any

rate, please share your results as there are a lot of people on here who would like to know. Thanks

CJ01
04-15-2004, 11:59 AM
This is so

pretty funny actually Frenchie´s been gone for bloody ages now and people realize it only now? When was the last

time she posted I can´t even remember /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

KK, she got herself another babe instead

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

CJ

Elana
04-15-2004, 12:00 PM
This is so pretty funny actually Frenchie´s been

gone for bloody ages now and people realize it only now? When was the last time she posted I can´t even remember

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

KK, she got

herself another babe instead /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

CJ

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Yeah...she

got lucky in love and left us many months ago.

koolking1
04-15-2004, 12:02 PM
Hi

CJ, well, I was away from the forum myself for quite a while so she was just one of those that I remembered from

before. Glad she found another true love!!!