PDA

View Full Version : Anyone mixing with 'Pheros' yet?

Gossamer_2701
04-14-2004, 08:39 AM
I mixed up two small batches yesterday:

Pheros/SOE 1:1
Pheros/TE/m 5:3

I had put some SOE and

1d SPMO on my wrist then added one dab of Pheros.... I really liked the way the scents blended, so I mixed some in a

vial. The 1:1 ratio pretty much eliminates the strength of each product and caused it to fade almost completely

within a 1/2 hour /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif This was the opinion of three people beside

myself (didn\'t know if I had just grown used to it) They had to inhale quite deeply just to get any smell at all

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Time to try 2 or 3/1 ratio

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I haven\'t tried the Pheros/TE/m yet. I\'ll try it tonight

and see if that ratio needs to be raised as well.

Anyone else experimented with mixing this incredible scent with

your other products yet?

BassMan
04-14-2004, 08:45 AM
I\'m mixing it 1:1 with my usual mix. It covers the pheros well, although it needs refreshing every

couple of hours or so. I\'m applying dabs from a 1 dram vial.

Holmes
04-14-2004, 08:48 AM
Pheros/SOE 1:3

Pheros/AEm 1:1 - 1:4

Pheros/NPAm/NPAw/WAGG 3:1:1:1

Pheros/PIm/AEm/SOE

2:1:1:2

(I suck at math.)

Holmes

belgareth
04-14-2004, 08:56 AM
Been meaning to write this up.

Friday, a group of us went to see the Rangers trounce Anaheim. I

wore three dabs of Pheros and about 4\" of SoE. It wasn\'t hot out but the sun was brutal so we were all sweating

a bit. I sat between my SO and a nice looking woman of about thirty years old. As time passed, she got progressively

friendlier, even followed my to the snack bar. While we were in line she started up a conversation then asked about

my cologne. Kept telling me how great I smelled and how pleased she was to have met me (4-5 times). Throughout the

rest of the game she seemed to always be touching or rubbing against me.

It was pretty uncomfortable because I

was with somebody else but it was a definate hit.

proteus
04-14-2004, 03:11 PM
I\'ve tried it a couple of times and haven\'t noticed anything whatsoever. Wore it with SOE and got

better reactions, but nothing that I wouldn\'t have gotten with SOE on it\'s own, which IMO is the best

everyday/work/socializing kind of phero. Will continue to try it but so far it\'s been a letdown.

bjf
04-14-2004, 03:16 PM
Pheros shouldn\'t be counted on for hits, DST even said it wasn\'t trying to be like an AE or anything. It is

a rare cover scent IMO.

DZorro
04-15-2004, 12:17 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I mixed up two small batches

yesterday:

Pheros/SOE 1:1
Pheros/TE/m 5:3

I had put some SOE and 1d SPMO on my wrist then added one dab of

Pheros.... I really liked the way the scents blended, so I mixed some in a vial. The 1:1 ratio pretty much

eliminates the strength of each product and caused it to fade almost completely within a 1/2 hour

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif This was the opinion of three people beside myself (didn\'t

know if I had just grown used to it) They had to inhale quite deeply just to get any smell at all

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Time to try 2 or 3/1 ratio

I haven\'t tried the Pheros/TE/m yet. I\'ll try it tonight

and see if that ratio needs to be raised as well.

Anyone else experimented with mixing this incredible scent with

your other products yet?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

What version of SOE/m where you using

?? the regular or the unscented SOE/m ???

DZorro,

Gossamer_2701
04-15-2004, 04:05 AM
DZorro,

I have been mixing it with the regular SOE at the moment.... I really like the way the

scents blend together when applied seperately..... but when mixed in a vial, they seemed to lose

something.

Goss

DZorro
04-15-2004, 08:13 AM
DZorro,

I have been mixing it with

the regular SOE at the moment.... I really like the way the scents blend together when applied seperately..... but

when mixed in a vial, they seemed to lose something.

Goss

I

been trying to mix it with the unscented SOE/m, but some how it hasn\'t been that effective as i would orriginaly

thought.

Somehow, the Regular SOE/m seem to be more effective, to use then the unscented SOE/m.
I\'m still

trying to figure out how SOE/m unscented works, but i guess you can OD quite easy, then regular SOE/m.

DZorro,

jose
04-15-2004, 08:28 AM
I\'ve tried a combination together with SOE but on different parts of my body. I\'m going to apply more Pheros

this weekend to get that scent out, the last time I put too little and it wasn\'t noticed.

MysteriousMan
04-15-2004, 09:30 AM
Hi,

I used Pheros:SOE/m unscented:NPA/m:NPA/w 10:10:1:1 today at work. I didn\'t see many woman

today. One who I work with from time to time since two years suddenly started to talk about what she did over easter

holidays. Usually we just work together and don\'t talk about private topics. She didn\'t say it explicit, but

her story made clear that she is single. I didn\'t know (and care about) it before.

The mix is inspired by DD

light.

Tomorrow more young ladies will get a whiff. Let\'s see.

MysteriousMan

jamesdeanmartin
04-15-2004, 09:35 AM
I haven\'t had anything close to a hit yet with Pheros and I\'ve been wearing it consistently since

I got the product.

I really would like to know the pheromone content. Maybe I\'m doing something wrong, or

maybe it just doesn\'t fit with my body chemistry.

While it smells good, I\'m not all that interested in

wearing it everyday as a $60 cover scent. If anyone is really interested I\'m willing to sell my other two

bottles (unless I start getting hits.) I can accept paypal I just want the going rate plus shipping.

I\'ve

been hitting bars and clubs every thurs, friday and sat night for the past two weeks with it (and I generally get

real solid hits anytime I\'m out, no matter what I\'m wearing ex. A1, SOE, WAGG, NPA, A/E etc.)

JDM

ToBeOrNotToBe
04-15-2004, 09:41 AM
Honestly, it\'s hard to understand why so many of u start mixing Pheros without knowing exactly what

it is capable of doing standalone. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

MysteriousMan
04-15-2004, 09:45 AM
Honestly, it\'s hard to understand

why so many of u start mixing Pheros without knowing exactly what it is capable of doing standalone.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

<hr

/></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
Yep. it\'s hard to stand alone.

ToBeOrNotToBe
04-15-2004, 10:04 AM
</font><blockquote><font

class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Honestly, it\'s hard to understand why so many of u start mixing Pheros

without knowing exactly what it is capable of doing standalone. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Yep. it\'s

hard to stand alone.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Gossamer_2701
04-15-2004, 10:24 AM
Honestly, it\'s hard to understand

why so many of u start mixing Pheros without knowing exactly what it is capable of doing standalone.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

<hr

I simply consider Pheros a very nice smelling cover scent and have been

using it like cologne. If I understand DST corectly... the mone content is very minimal, so I don\'t really expect

hits with it solo. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

bjf
04-15-2004, 10:55 AM
</font><blockquote><font

Honestly, it\'s hard to understand why so many of u start mixing Pheros

without knowing exactly what it is capable of doing standalone. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I simply

consider Pheros a very nice smelling cover scent and have been using it like cologne. If I understand DST

corectly... the mone content is very minimal, so I don\'t really expect hits with it solo.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Gos has it

right.... I don\'t see why people are looking for standalone \"hits\" off pheros. Re-read some of DST\'s

posts about Pheros, and what he was attempting to do...

For some of us the need he was trying to fill is

worth the $, for others perhaps not, but it is important to be clear on what DST was trying to do and what he was

not trying to do. Maybe some got swept up in the hype and mis-interpreted things.

jamesdeanmartin
04-15-2004, 11:05 AM
Gos has it right.... I don\'t see why

people are looking for standalone \"hits\" off pheros.

The

title might be a tip off. As well as it being sold alongside all the other pheromone products on a pheromone site.

I never really saw anything that said this was a cover scent that won\'t get you any hits.

Does love-scent

sell any products that people don\'t judge by hits? I\'m not trying to come down hard on the product, I just

think your reasoning is suspect at best.

take care,
JDM

P.S. The two extra bottles are gone...

jamesdeanmartin
04-15-2004, 11:09 AM
Whereas many products claim to smell

sexual or \"erotic\", but don\'t; I think this one actually smells sexual and erotic! It\'s basically a

perfuming approach. So the whole smell, per se, is supposed to be an aphrodisiac; and the whole smell was designed

to be pheromonic (rejecting the dubious \"VNO activator only\" definition of pheromones, which can indeed work

through conscious and unconscious smell, as research shows), as opposed to just containing pheromones x, y and z.

Does it contain pheromones to help it get there? Yes. Pheros does contain pheromones. Most of them are numerous

things from perfuming practice that are not available at love-scent. But it contains very small amounts of most all

of the ones that are available at love scent too, just to make the musky smell more \"human\"; and to round the

effect out.

koolking1
04-15-2004, 11:46 AM
I haven\'t noticed any hits with Pheros either but I haven\'t worn it much. My girlfriend has more

or less hijacked my bottle of it (she\'s away frequently overnight). She loves it and it is now her

\"perfume\". I hope to try some experimenting with it soon, most likely in a \"swinging\" sexual situation. I

am not at all disappointed in the product and am happy my GF has found it so much to her liking. She\'s also one

that likes to experiment making her own scents and has even now tried to copy Pheros - she\'s close but no banana.

I think she\'d like to spend a week with DST and learn his secrets!!!!

bjf
04-15-2004, 11:50 AM
JDM, I agree that the name can be unintentionally deceiving.

Back to the issue though, concious smells and

pheromones that work on an unconcious level are completely different IMO. Some may by into the argument that a

concious smell can work just as well, I certainly don\'t.

What pheros has in there that we really can\'t

get or afford are all the organic compounds that may have low levels of pheromones (for instance in the animal

products and perhaps even plant ones) that are not present in the normal L-S products. There are so many pheromones

out there, and we can only get a handful of them directly.

On the other hand, there is no reason to believe

that the extra pheromones offered in each of these compounds included in pheros are in greater concentration than

that of your own sweat.

As for the synthetic pheromones DST added, common sense tells you he wouldn\'t add

a significant amount simply because it was f-ck up the scent he had been trying to perfect over the last

year.

There were some posts when he mentioned his stuff isn\'t trying to replace AE or anything like that.

It isn\'t trying to compete or provide anything what the normal products do, but it does offer us the ability to

delve into something that hasn\'t been explored as much - the aphrodesiac properties of natural

compounds.

Since there are over 100 organic compounds in there, it is providing us something special.

However, I can see how one might have thought that this product was supposed to be some hit producing product. I

think there can be some mix-ups and different interpretations from the same language, and that is what was likely to

have happened with pheros.

jamesdeanmartin
04-15-2004, 12:00 PM
JDM, I agree that the name can be

unintentionally deceiving.

Back to the issue though, concious smells and pheromones that work on an unconcious

level are completely different IMO.

But the desired result is the

same. If it doesn\'t get you \"hits\", no matter how loose you define the term, then the product isn\'t

working for you, regardless of content.
Pheromone content is somewhat irrelevant at that point, I only ask because

I\'m an 6\'5\" 275 lb ex-D-1 football player so sometimes products heavy in -None don\'t work for me

etc.

take care,
JDM

ToBeOrNotToBe
04-15-2004, 12:48 PM
You may get some hits just by using a nice scent, ya know? And Pheros is a lot more than just a \"nice

scent\"...

DrSmellThis
04-15-2004, 03:34 PM
First, I really appreciate the honesty, and am just soaking everything up and learning. I will continue

to work on my pheromone perfuming. As Bruce says, not everyone is going to like the same cologne. I don\'t have a

problem with Pheros being judged for it\'s reactions from others. (though I\'m not sure what I think of

the term \"hits\") It was designed to go beyond just smelling good. We\'ve had lots of reports of positive

reactions, thankfully. But it is more complicated. Pheros certainly has some things in it that are

\"socially and psychologically active\", for lack of a better word. What it has in it is a smattering of natural

compounds, some pheromone analogues from perfuming, and trace amounts of L-S pheromones just to humanize it. So the

task is to find a way to use it with other products. That will be different for different people.

Because of

all that, I think it is possible to either misuse it, OD, or for it to clash with someone\'s body chemistry, or

other pheromones. It is an unknown substance, to some degree, even for me. It might be good not to use it every day

in large quantities, just like for -none. I for one am not going to underestimate the ingredients, regardless of

whatever job I did with blending them. The strongest \"hits\" I have ever gotten have been associated with some of

the ingredients in Pheros, whether in conjunction with L-S mones or by themselves; and I would be very

dissapointed if I could not continue to use these ingredients. The last two women that took me home took me home

when I was wearing Pheros itself, BTW.

I have noticed a certain reaction sometimes that is similar to

a -none OD, possibly due to accumulated levels of other things I had been applying, or to too much Pheros. But it

has been mostly positive. Other times I have gotten away with wearing a lot of it, sort of like with -none. But

perhaps a 275lb ex-football player would be more susceptible to \"-none OD type reactions\" as compared to others.

Pheros is quite animalic, compared to other perfumes, and therefore might not be as appropriate for someone

who was already very animalic. Who knows, at this early stage. Similarly, it\'s quite possible that one cannot

just mix one\'s usual levels of pheromones in with the stuff. My use of -none, for instance, has gone down since

using Pheros, though I still use Edge and PI on most days. I can think of some particular ingredients in

Pheros that have some -none-like qualities.

So, jdm, my advice (not that you\'re asking for it) would be to

look at the undesired reactions you are getting from women and figure them out. Is it like a -none OD, for instance,

when you wear Pheros? Do women ignore you or act inimidated and repulsed? What other products, and how much,

are you wearing? Maybe your negative experience with hits these last 2 weeks can actually provide clues to unravel

some of the \"mystery\" here.

What I will say is that I don\'t believe the name was misleading (and not

just because the name means \"king\", rather than pheromone), as there are more ways to think about pheromones

than is typical here at love scent. It has like 10 \"analogue pheromones\" synthesized by fragrance chemists for

example, and here I am referring to neither EOs nor animal ingredients. It also contains as much of the animal

ingredients as I could get away with (without ruining the smell -- they are quite strong), which are pure mammalian

animal pheromones, obviously. Then it contains small amounts of almost every L-S pheromone sold, including various

secret ingredients you all are familiar with. Pheros also has an erotic spirit to it, I think. So all that

justifies the name. Perfuming has it\'s own attractant and pheromone traditions that predate all the L-S -mones by

years, decades, and in some cases, millenia. They are not in competition with the L-S -mone approach at all, but

just represent different opportunities we have at our disposal.

Honestly, I use a little Pheros on

most days, but it is not the only scented product I use. Still, I like having it, and it would be one of the things

I would buy (indeed I spent thousands making it, before knowing I would for sure sell it) because of it\'s unique

effects and natural scent.

franki
04-15-2004, 04:50 PM
DST (and Elana!), I would love to write something nice about Pheros , but my package hasnt arrived yet.. I

REALLY hope it will be here for the weekend. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

DrSmellThis
04-15-2004, 05:05 PM
I am personally almost as bummed as you that it did not arrive yet! So I just did a little meditation

for your bottle. Hopefully it will show up in the next couple of days.

Holmes
04-15-2004, 05:49 PM
As long as the meditation didn\'t involve black candles and voodoo dolls.

Doc, so far my assessment is that Pheros has a mind of

its own. Odd, but compelling. It smells like one thing one day--or one minute--and another the next. Have you

noticed this?

When I first started wearing it, it seemed like a combination of sandalwood, sawdust, and a touch a

cinnamon. As it began to settle, the sawdust \"note\" took over (which was wonderful).

The next day, I detected

menthol (or something of its ilk) above all else.

Now, for some reason, the dominant note seems to be cinnamon.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Is there a possiblity that I\'m tripping on this stuff?

Anyway, that\'s what I\'ve noticed thus far. Bottom line,

though, is that it be\'s got a hold on me. Very nice job indeed, sir!

Holmes

jamesdeanmartin
04-19-2004, 01:16 PM
Wow.

I mixed some new NPA in with my Pheros (3/4 Pheros, 1/4 NPA) the smell was completely

covered with a little shaking. I stored it in an empty A-1 bottle I had (I don\'t want the cork to spill out and

it refuses to stay in.) I let everything settle for a day or so (not that it matters)
I am also in the cult of

A-1 and I believe it is the best and most effective pheromone on the market so I can\'t throw anything A-1 related

away. But anyway...

I had a ridiculous amount of hits on Saturday, one of the best nights of my life. I

literally had girls dripping off me. I don\'t have the time to sit down and document everything, but I attended

the LS formal (essentially the prom for 20-somethings) with my two dates (one of them is hands down the hottest girl

in LS, I\'d say a more attractive version of Jennifer Garner.) Just wow, all over. I wish I could share the

pictures (including one with six drop dead gorgeous girls crowded around kissing me on various parts of my face.)

One of my dates was the most beautiful girl I have *ever* seen in person, and she might be the sweetest as well. The

fact that I am even in her universe is appalling to the rest of the world (and I certainly didn\'t make a lot of

friends with the males when I took home 5 girls in my mustang.)

Anyway, I applied 6 drops of the NPA/Pheros

mix before the formal (around 5:30) and reapplied 3 drops (and a drop of AE behind each ear) before we hit some more

nightclubs around 1:00 AM.

Pheromones work.

JDM

bjf
04-19-2004, 02:02 PM
Wow.

I mixed some new NPA in with my Pheros

(3/4 Pheros, 1/4 NPA) the smell was completely covered with a little shaking. I stored it in an empty A-1 bottle I

had (I don\'t want the cork to spill out and it refuses to stay in.) I let everything settle for a day or so (not

that it matters)
I am also in the cult of A-1 and I believe it is the best and most effective pheromone on the

market so I can\'t throw anything A-1 related away. But anyway...

I had a ridiculous amount of hits on

Saturday, one of the best nights of my life. I literally had girls dripping off me. I don\'t have the time to sit

down and document everything, but I attended the LS formal (essentially the prom for 20-somethings) with my two

dates (one of them is hands down the hottest girl in LS, I\'d say a more attractive version of Jennifer Garner.)

Just wow, all over. I wish I could share the pictures (including one with six drop dead gorgeous girls crowded

around kissing me on various parts of my face.) One of my dates was the most beautiful girl I have *ever* seen in

person, and she might be the sweetest as well. The fact that I am even in her universe is appalling to the rest of

the world (and I certainly didn\'t make a lot of friends with the males when I took home 5 girls in my

mustang.)

Anyway, I applied 6 drops of the NPA/Pheros mix before the formal (around 5:30) and reapplied 3

drops (and a drop of AE behind each ear) before we hit some more nightclubs around 1:00 AM.

Pheromones

work.

JDM

Wicked!

Where did you apply the

drops of mix and how about the AE?

Please report back next time you try this mix, and let us know if the

results are reproducable for you.

Did anyone comment on the scent btw? I\'m glad you did well this time

around, given that you were down on Pheros standalone.

Ash
04-19-2004, 04:46 PM
Wow.

I mixed some new NPA in with my Pheros (3/4

Pheros, 1/4 NPA) the smell was completely covered with a little shaking. I stored it in an empty A-1 bottle I had (I

don\'t want the cork to spill out and it refuses to stay in.) I let everything settle for a day or so (not that it

matters)
I am also in the cult of A-1 and I believe it is the best and most effective pheromone on the market so I

can\'t throw anything A-1 related away. But anyway...

I had a ridiculous amount of hits on Saturday, one of the

best nights of my life. I literally had girls dripping off me. I don\'t have the time to sit down and document

everything, but I attended the LS formal (essentially the prom for 20-somethings) with my two dates (one of them is

hands down the hottest girl in LS, I\'d say a more attractive version of Jennifer Garner.) Just wow, all over. I

wish I could share the pictures (including one with six drop dead gorgeous girls crowded around kissing me on

various parts of my face.) One of my dates was the most beautiful girl I have *ever* seen in person, and she might

be the sweetest as well. The fact that I am even in her universe is appalling to the rest of the world (and I

certainly didn\'t make a lot of friends with the males when I took home 5 girls in my mustang.)

Anyway, I

applied 6 drops of the NPA/Pheros mix before the formal (around 5:30) and reapplied 3 drops (and a drop of AE behind

each ear) before we hit some more nightclubs around 1:00 AM.

Pheromones work.

JDM

<hr

JDM is man of integrity. Earlier today I got a PM from him telling me

the Pheros I bought from him went out by Priority mail today. Thanks JDM.

DrSmellThis
04-19-2004, 05:14 PM
Yes, Holmes, I\'ve noticed it. It does seem to have a mind of its own. This is one of the fascinating

things about it. It will continue to morph in the bottle and on your skin. The notes cycle around, and you never

know what it will smell like. For example, I put just a few pure menthol crystals in the whole batch just to

activate it (give it better dispersal and olfactory impact), so to speak. So you are smelling something that is a

very minor, trace ingredient! And on 2 different people the smell will be different. This has to do not only with it

being a natural product with 150 ingredients, but also with the fact that it was created very gradually over 15

months. So there is a certain archaeology to it -- layers of buried things that resurface at unexpected times,

things that represent days and moments in its creation. The smell is literally a story (and history) in itself

(hence the title of the \"Story of Pheros\" thread). The original monster bottle is still maturing, BTW, so

who knows what it will end up being like.

bjf
04-20-2004, 04:28 AM
When I first started wearing it, it seemed like a

combination of sandalwood, sawdust, and a touch a cinnamon. As it began to settle, the sawdust \"note\" took over

(which was wonderful).

The next day, I detected menthol (or something of its ilk) above all else.

Now, for

some reason, the dominant note seems to be cinnamon. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Holmes

EXACT SAME THING happened to me....wore it last night and

basically could just smell the menthol and cinnamon.

wierd, i guess my nose is still learning the stuff

Ash
04-21-2004, 11:59 PM
Wow.

I mixed some new NPA in with my Pheros (3/4

Pheros, 1/4 NPA) the smell was completely covered with a little shaking. I stored it in an empty A-1 bottle I had (I

don\'t want the cork to spill out and it refuses to stay in.) I let everything settle for a day or so (not that it

matters)
I am also in the cult of A-1 and I believe it is the best and most effective pheromone on the market so I

can\'t throw anything A-1 related away. But anyway...

I had a ridiculous amount of hits on Saturday, one of the

best nights of my life. I literally had girls dripping off me. I don\'t have the time to sit down and document

everything, but I attended the LS formal (essentially the prom for 20-somethings) with my two dates (one of them is

hands down the hottest girl in LS, I\'d say a more attractive version of Jennifer Garner.) Just wow, all over. I

wish I could share the pictures (including one with six drop dead gorgeous girls crowded around kissing me on

various parts of my face.) One of my dates was the most beautiful girl I have *ever* seen in person, and she might

be the sweetest as well. The fact that I am even in her universe is appalling to the rest of the world (and I

certainly didn\'t make a lot of friends with the males when I took home 5 girls in my mustang.)

Anyway, I

applied 6 drops of the NPA/Pheros mix before the formal (around 5:30) and reapplied 3 drops (and a drop of AE behind

each ear) before we hit some more nightclubs around 1:00 AM.

Pheromones work.

JDM

<hr

Great hit report JDM! Any follow up? Also, now that I received your

shipment (thanks!) and have a reference point I\'m wondering about the application of your mix. I barely dabbed my

wrists. Hardly put any on at all and had a big scent cloud surrounding me. I don\'t think I could put 6 drops of

Pheros on. Obviously you had great results using that much but man it must have been a big vapor trail you were

leaving wherever you went. Yes? No?

DrSmellThis
04-25-2004, 11:09 PM
Note: Ash PM\'ed me saying he is having trouble logging on, and asked me to post his mixing anecdote.

Here it is:

I\'m a sucker for a good hit

report and JDM\'s was a good one so I tried it out. DAMN!

For different reasons I put Pheros into a

different bottle too. I was concerned that as cool as the bottle was, it wouldn\'t allow Phreos to get mixed all

that well when shaken. To my nose I think I was right. The \"old guy\" scent was not noticeable to me at all out

of the new bottle. The fragrance is deeper and richer with lots more texture. It\'s even more mysterious to me

now. It still morphs and is very, very sexual.

I shouldn\'t be using mones right now but I couldn\'t

help myself. I did the 3:1 mix with NPA/m. I\'m not looking for overt sexual hits. I just want something that will

break down natural social barriers that restrain open honest communication. I want something that opens doors wide

so that the person I\'m interested in will allow herself to get to know me. Once the door is opened nature and the

sexual aspects of mones along with my own sexuality and experience will do their work. That\'s my thinking anyway.

To date this is the most POWERFUL mix I\'ve used. Damn! I mean, DAMN!!! You can see it in peoples eyes.

Both male and female. They are drawn to you. They are calmed by your presence. They open up and want to communicate

with you. I can easily see why JDM had such a good experience with it. It will be awhile before I can put it to the

test on a sexual level. No decent prospects where I live except for one recently separated young women I\'ve had

my eye on for the last 15 years. I\'m worming my way in but it\'s going to take some time. This mix might speed

things up though.

I wrote the above Friday night and was unable to post it. Saturday I went to a local bar

to have dinner. I was wearing the mix. Only about two dabs on pulse points. The bar was very slow and there were

lots of empty seats. I was just finishing my meal when a woman walked in. She could have sat just about anywhere she

wanted. She even new some of the people there and could have sat with them. She made a bee line to the empty chair

next to me. I started a convo with her just after she sat down. We had a great chat. I could see she was a very open

and outgoing person to begin with but still. We talked for about an hour then I had to split. I have a feeling

I\'ll be seeing her at the bar next Saturday. Same time, same station. We\'ll see. I still have some of the mix

on from a romp to the store. I can\'t stop smelling it. This is GREAT stuff folks!

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

So it looks like the 4:1 NPA angle is one way to go with it, converting it into a

homemade \"scented Edge\". Reminds me of an \"updated\" JB mix. I wonder if a little unscented SOE might be good

in there, too. A1 and WAGG should eventually be tried as well. Remember, this is different than ordinary cologne

mixing, by design (thinking like a forum member), due to the organic ingredients and \"holistic pheromonic

environment\". Unexpected results could occur as your mix matures due to reactions with the added pheromones.

bjf
04-26-2004, 05:21 AM
Note: Ash PM\'ed me saying he is having trouble

logging on, and asked me to post his mixing anecdote. Here it is:

</font><blockquote><font

I\'m a sucker for a good hit report and JDM\'s was a good one so I tried

it out. DAMN!

For different reasons I put Pheros into a different bottle too. I was concerned that as cool as

the bottle was, it wouldn\'t allow Phreos to get mixed all that well when shaken. To my nose I think I was right.

The \"old guy\" scent was not noticeable to me at all out of the new bottle. The fragrance is deeper and richer

with lots more texture. It\'s even more mysterious to me now. It still morphs and is very, very sexual.

I

shouldn\'t be using mones right now but I couldn\'t help myself. I did the 3:1 mix with NPA/m. I\'m not

looking for overt sexual hits. I just want something that will break down natural social barriers that restrain open

honest communication. I want something that opens doors wide so that the person I\'m interested in will allow

herself to get to know me. Once the door is opened nature and the sexual aspects of mones along with my own

sexuality and experience will do their work. That\'s my thinking anyway.

To date this is the most POWERFUL mix

I\'ve used. Damn! I mean, DAMN!!! You can see it in peoples eyes. Both male and female. They are drawn to you.

They are calmed by your presence. They open up and want to communicate with you. I can easily see why JDM had such a

good experience with it. It will be awhile before I can put it to the test on a sexual level. No decent prospects

where I live except for one recently separated young women I\'ve had my eye on for the last 15 years. I\'m

worming my way in but it\'s going to take some time. This mix might speed things up though.

I wrote the above

Friday night and was unable to post it. Saturday I went to a local bar to have dinner. I was wearing the mix. Only

about two dabs on pulse points. The bar was very slow and there were lots of empty seats. I was just finishing my

meal when a woman walked in. She could have sat just about anywhere she wanted. She even new some of the people

there and could have sat with them. She made a bee line to the empty chair next to me. I started a convo with her

just after she sat down. We had a great chat. I could see she was a very open and outgoing person to begin with but

still. We talked for about an hour then I had to split. I have a feeling I\'ll be seeing her at the bar next

Saturday. Same time, same station. We\'ll see. I still have some of the mix on from a romp to the store. I

can\'t stop smelling it. This is GREAT stuff folks!

So it looks

like the 4:1 NPA angle is one way to go with it, converting it into a homemade \"scented Edge\". Reminds me of an

\"updated\" JB mix. I wonder if a little unscented SOE might be good in there, too. A1 and WAGG should eventually

be tried as well. Remember, this is different than ordinary cologne mixing, by design (thinking like a forum

member), due to the organic ingredients and \"holistic pheromonic environment\". Unexpected results could occur as

your mix matures due to reactions with the added pheromones. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Great post from both Ash and DST. By the time I reply to DST\'s

post, he will have probably already edited out the 4:1 ratio thingy (dst - ash did 3:1).

My question is, if

Pheros where\'s off like some claim, does it adequetly cover NPA?

DrSmellThis
04-26-2004, 11:17 AM
So far it seems to me like it doesn\'t \"wear off\" very much at all, but rather that some

people\'s noses get fatigued to the musky part that lasts. This is a characteristic of musk, similar to the

phenomenon of getting used to your own personal smells. Yet some are smelling it a day later. Mixing with NPA is a

new thing (although I suggested at the beginning the two should go together) so we\'ll see. It\'s possible the

overall scent even improves with the mixing. Musky smells mix well together in general.

BTW, thanks for

pointing out the error, bjf. The NPA is 1/4 of the total mix after mixing, as in the Edge Essentials products. I

like JDM\'s Pheros mix for it\'s simplicity; as average optimum doses (2-4 dabs, a la Ash, although JDM

used 6 and reapplied 3!) and uses for Edge-strength LaCroy products have already been figured out for the most part.

koolking1
04-26-2004, 12:01 PM
My girlfriend and I both wore Pheros to a \"swinger\'s\" party on Sat night with no additional

scents. The hostess and host were wearing copious amounts of some other scent (non-pheromone related), I think it

was called \"Spark\" and the hostess mentioned she got it at Macy\'s. They literally drowned out what we, or

anyone else for that matter, was wearing. Unless we went outside for a smoke, we could not even smell the Pheros on

ourselves. We did get \"lucky\" with an attractive Asian-European woman but can\'t claim the Pheros had

anything to do with it. We had hoped to get reactions from several women of their thoughts about Pheros but it just

wasn\'t possible. My girlfriend still thinks Pheros wears off quickly but I find it lasts for at least 12 hours

or more. She\'s been using it frequently and liberally while I have only used it twice and sparingly. Not much

help I suppose but that\'s our experience so far. We\'ll keep experimenting till it runs out!!!

Gossamer_2701
04-26-2004, 12:17 PM
I wonder if a little unscented SOE

might be good in there, too

I have mixed it with both scented and

unscented SOE at 1:1 and 2:1 Pheros / SOE ratios and it seems to counteract the scent of Pheros. I have asked 3-4

people on each test and all have agreed that Pheros smells much weaker and fades much quicker when mixed with or

applied next to SOE. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I love the smell of Pheros and regular

SOE with a drop of the SPMO mixed in.... it just doesn\'t last as long as I\'d like it to.... Oh well, its still

a great mix IMO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sunny
04-28-2004, 03:41 AM
My question is, if Pheros where\'s off like

some claim, does it adequetly cover NPA?

It goes very well with

NPA, however my nose is quite sensitive to NPA and I am now using a 8:1 mix. NPA seems to enhance the fragrance of

Pheros and the mix is very long lasting.

With SOE (scented, gel or roll-on), it\'s the opposite. It\'s

hard to detect Pheros in this mix, for me as well as for others.

I haven\'t had any results with my

Pheros:NPA mix yet.

Sunny

bjf
04-28-2004, 03:59 AM
</font><blockquote><font

My question

is, if Pheros where\'s off like some claim, does it adequetly cover NPA?

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

It goes very well with NPA, however my nose is quite sensitive to NPA and I am now using a 8:1

mix. NPA seems to enhance the fragrance of Pheros and the mix is very long lasting.

With SOE (scented, gel

or roll-on), it\'s the opposite. It\'s hard to detect Pheros in this mix, for me as well as for others.

I

haven\'t had any results with my Pheros:NPA mix yet.

Sunny

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

You might want to up the npa again though if you aren\'t getting results.

In anycase, I

was wondering how we incorporate Pheros with WKM 1 (6 SOE: 1PI: 3NPA)?

ToBeOrNotToBe
04-28-2004, 05:02 AM
In anycase, I was wondering how we incorporate

Pheros with WKM 1 (6 SOE: 1PI: 3NPA)?

I don\'t think that would

be a good idea... try dabbing the Pheros without actually mixing it with the WKM mix. Well, at least it can help

cover the smell (WKM stinks, worst than pure NPA, IMHO).

Sunny
04-28-2004, 05:03 AM
I have used 8 dabs

and more of my mix. I hate it when I think the NPA stink comes through...

ToBeOrNotToBe
04-28-2004, 05:08 AM
I have used 8 dabs and more of my mix. I hate it

when I think the NPA stink comes through...

But if you are using

a 8:1 mix, you have very little NPA... it\'s just 1 / 9 of the mix. Try using more NPA. The success stories are

related to 3:1 mixes.

Sunny
04-28-2004, 06:44 AM
Okay, I will try...

but in a club setting, where I am not worried so much about stinking

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ash
04-28-2004, 03:30 PM
Note: Ash PM\'ed me saying he is having trouble

logging on, and asked me to post his mixing anecdote. Here it is:

</font><blockquote><font

I\'m a sucker for a good hit report and JDM\'s was a good one so I tried

it out. DAMN!

For different reasons I put Pheros into a different bottle too. I was concerned that as cool

as the bottle was, it wouldn\'t allow Phreos to get mixed all that well when shaken. To my nose I think I was

right. The \"old guy\" scent was not noticeable to me at all out of the new bottle. The fragrance is deeper and

richer with lots more texture. It\'s even more mysterious to me now. It still morphs and is very, very sexual.

I shouldn\'t be using mones right now but I couldn\'t help myself. I did the 3:1 mix with NPA/m. I\'m

not looking for overt sexual hits. I just want something that will break down natural social barriers that restrain

open honest communication. I want something that opens doors wide so that the person I\'m interested in will allow

herself to get to know me. Once the door is opened nature and the sexual aspects of mones along with my own

sexuality and experience will do their work. That\'s my thinking anyway.

To date this is the most POWERFUL

mix I\'ve used. Damn! I mean, DAMN!!! You can see it in peoples eyes. Both male and female. They are drawn to you.

They are calmed by your presence. They open up and want to communicate with you. I can easily see why JDM had such a

good experience with it. It will be awhile before I can put it to the test on a sexual level. No decent prospects

where I live except for one recently separated young women I\'ve had my eye on for the last 15 years. I\'m

worming my way in but it\'s going to take some time. This mix might speed things up though.

I wrote the

above Friday night and was unable to post it. Saturday I went to a local bar to have dinner. I was wearing the mix.

Only about two dabs on pulse points. The bar was very slow and there were lots of empty seats. I was just finishing

my meal when a woman walked in. She could have sat just about anywhere she wanted. She even new some of the people

there and could have sat with them. She made a bee line to the empty chair next to me. I started a convo with her

just after she sat down. We had a great chat. I could see she was a very open and outgoing person to begin with but

still. We talked for about an hour then I had to split. I have a feeling I\'ll be seeing her at the bar next

Saturday. Same time, same station. We\'ll see. I still have some of the mix on from a romp to the store. I

can\'t stop smelling it. This is GREAT stuff folks!

So it

looks like the 4:1 NPA angle is one way to go with it, converting it into a homemade \"scented Edge\". Reminds me

of an \"updated\" JB mix. I wonder if a little unscented SOE might be good in there, too. A1 and WAGG should

eventually be tried as well. Remember, this is different than ordinary cologne mixing, by design (thinking like a

forum member), due to the organic ingredients and \"holistic pheromonic environment\". Unexpected results could

occur as your mix matures due to reactions with the added pheromones.

No decent prospects where I live except for one

recently separated young women I\'ve had my eye on for the last 15 years. I\'m worming my way in but it\'s

going to take some time. This mix might speed things up though.

<hr /></blockquote><font

class=\"post\">

Thanks for making that post for me Dr. I\'m still having good success with the mix

although yesterday I got major hyper just after I put it on. Today was fine though. I have no idea what happened

with it yesterday but I thought I\'d blown it big with the above mentioned woman. I was extremely nervous when I

spoke with her. Felt like I was rushing on crystal meth or something. Not a good impression to make but she must not

have noticed cuz when I saw her today I gave her my # and SHE plans on calling me tonight. The worm is worming. This

could be very good. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I wanted to post this here as a

progress report but also to get some of you that don\'t travel down to \"Open Discussion\" to get down to my

seduction Thread and give me some input about seducing a newly separated woman. I\'m an old dog but I love to

learn new tricks.

InternationalPlayboy
05-02-2004, 10:31 AM
I mixed a small amount of the Pheros/NPA 3:1 recipe Thursday night. The NPA does seem to enhance

the scent of Pheros.

Think I put too much on Friday. A dab behind each ear, rubbed down to the neck, two dabs on

the collarbone and a dab on each wrist. I also did a spray of my 2:1 distilled water/Pheros on my chest and another

two on my shirt. Was going to get my hair cut and the place has a lot of smells, so I was thinking of trying to

stand out. Nothing much to report. I got a nice smile from a beautician there when she saw me looking at her, but

she was way across the room. The girl who cuts my hair was more talkative than usual and gave me a nice smile when I

left.

Today, I went to the grocery with a dab behind each ear and one shared between both wrists. I also did one

spray of the water/Pheros mix on my bare chest. Only 9:30 AM, so the grocery was really empty. The woman in customer

service was really friendly when I bought a lottery ticket there. Another woman apologized for blocking the aisle

when I pushed my cart between hers and a display, though there was enough room to get through. I\'m kicking myself

for not doing anything except saying \"that\'s ok\" and moving on. Still gotta work on the shyness factor.

I

mixed the Pheros with NPA in a small vial that has about a 1/4 inch opening, which is what I dabbed from. Picked up

several of these vials for mixing at the herb shop where I buy essential oils. I have noticed that after a few

hours, the NPA scent is more pronounced while I can\'t smell the Pheros at all anymore.

DrSmellThis
05-02-2004, 01:23 PM
Here I am only guessing, but did you let the mixture sit before you used it? JDM let it sit overnight,

which might mask the NPA smell better.

Seems if you make the mix you should treat it just like it\'s

Arouser or Heat, and don\'t use too much. You might even have to use a dab less with the P-mix. Seems to me an

empty Edge bottle would be good to store it in, too, in case you wanted to spray it or standardize dab size.

InternationalPlayboy
05-02-2004, 07:23 PM
Yes, I let the mix sit overnight. It smelled great right after mixing and just as good or even

better the next day. I hope I didn\'t give the impression I was complaining. I think the two products blend

together very well. I think I just went overboard the first day. I had mixed 12 drops Pheros to 4 drops of NPA,

using a glass dropper bought from the drugstore. On my first application, I didn\'t think I had enough on and kept

applying it. I realised afterward that I had used up about half of what I mixed, so I was wearing around six drops

of Pheros to two of NPA. I plan to go a little bit easier on the application the next few times I try mixing with

NPA.

DrSmellThis
05-02-2004, 07:29 PM
I\'m thinking 3-4 large, Edge-sized dabs with that mix should do it.

bigdog
05-03-2004, 07:54 PM
Love the smell Doc. I find myself sniffing my wrists often and it has a relaxing affect. I plan on

using it more on dates than at clubs.

DrSmellThis
05-04-2004, 09:59 AM
Glad you\'re enjoying it! Yeah, once you determine your date likes the smell, it\'s a no brainer. I

have a hard time not wearing mine because of the way it feels on me. I also like smelling it on myself.