PDA

View Full Version : Frustrated cuz pheros don't work? Warning!! Avoid UD

**DONOTDELETE**
10-10-2001, 08:52 AM
I started using pheros half a year ago and noticed nothing. Just nothing! images/icons/frown.gif
So I can understand those frustrated users here that have no success at all. A lot results from heavy warnings not to OD (overdose).
Frustrated users, rather beware of UD (under dosing = using too small quantities). It will make you angry and frustrated instead of desired and sexually harrassed (ooohhh yeahhhh) by georgious 10s images/icons/laugh.gif .

Just spray three times the usual quantity on and wait 15 minutes. If you didn\'t get a phero buzz by now, put on some more until you get there.

And then try out, whether it works on other people. BUT not simply by walking by. Rather give them time to breathe your pheros because it does need some time of being exposed. Just stand in a queue or talk to salespeople or chat to... or take public transport/trains or...

You\'ll see that there will be results and that pheros do work. At least I found out it takes some time and experiments. And if you OD then gradually reduce quantities. Rather unpleasant reactions from OD than than UD and never getting reactions at all. Than at least you know that Bruce\'s stuff works. Works very (!!) well.

Good luck and don\'t give up. Those products work, I got success myself after a couple of weeks only. But now I know how, why and when.
btw: check scientist\'s post on quantities from sept. 5th. very helpful.

**DONOTDELETE**
10-10-2001, 09:07 AM
For those of you who cannot distinguish a computer from a toaster over images/icons/laugh.gif, here is the link to Scientist\'s phero dosage post:

Hits and Delivered Phermone Dose (\"http://hit-central.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=2&t=000576\")

**DONOTDELETE**
10-10-2001, 04:58 PM
Thanks for the advice!

I\'ve been following Scientist\'s phero dosage post, but it seems that it could be good to start experimenting on dosages. Who knows? maybe I hadn\'t luck with some phero products due the amount I apply on me... images/icons/smile.gif

oscar
10-10-2001, 09:30 PM
Lex,

Thanks for posting that link to Scientist\'s Dosage Info thread, it\'s chock full of great information.

I tried downloading it several times but the discs keep melting! images/icons/wink.gif

Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-30-2001, 04:33 AM
Now I know why we should rather be careful avoiding UD than OD.

After the trouble with attraction came up (only a third of pheros in compared to what they said) and now APC with almost no pheros in their high priced bottles I\'m not astonished about some frustrated users getting no effects from \"pheros\". But it is only some products really causing trouble.

Maybe all useres without success should rather focus on the OD experiments of Paul and Randy and then gradually reduce the used amounts to the best level.
PE