PDA

View Full Version : AFA vs. NPA

oscar
10-10-2001, 07:15 AM
Yo!

I\'ve had AFA for a week now and have come to the conclusion that it just doesn\'t enhance the fragrance of either APC or my cologne the way NPA does.

Thus far I haven\'t done any field testing on the effects of AFA, but I know what my nose is telling me. I\'ve used an NPA and Eau D\'Issey mix for about a month, and would find myself \"huffing\" my own fragrance.

You Jambat mix users know what I mean, you just can\'t get enough of your own scent, to the point of maybe even getting a little buzz from it.

Both APC and Issey would have this effect on me when spiked with NPA. But with AFA instead of NPA, neither mix managed to \"take me there\". And I\'m guessing that if I\'m not as inclined to huff myself, whether solely for the smell or a buzz effect, subject (read target) females may not be either.

NPA seems to add a \"low end\" effect to the fragrances of both APC and Issey, kind of like turning up the bass on your stereo.It contributes a richness, a fullness, a depth that AFA just doesn\'t provide.

How can something that smells like piss make great smelling fragrances smell even better?

I saw on another thread where Crouching Tiger was using an APC/NPA/AFA mix. This might well be the way to go to add A-Nol to a mix without sacrificing the NPA magic. I\'ll probably start at 60%APC, 20%NPA, 20%AFA or 3 to 1 to 1 ,(depending on how you like to read it).

I\'m anxious to take this test to the \"trenches\" so to speak, as thus far all my conclusions are totally subjective. But first I\'ve gotta get some more NPA!

Oscar

images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-10-2001, 04:21 PM
Oscar, I am eagerly awaiting your field reports on either the APC/AFA or that Crouching Tiger mix. So far, with TE or PF I\'ve got 40-50 year old moms introducing me to their daughters. Unfortunately their daughters are not nearly as impressed as the moms. It\'s good for the work environment, I can impress the bosses, but I can\'t date someone that could qualify as my mom! So I\'m looking for something that would catch the attention of these daughters, we\'re talking early 20\'s here. I think those variations of Jambat\'s mix or Jambat\'s mix alone, might be the ticket.

Keep postin\' images/icons/laugh.gif

oscar
10-10-2001, 05:47 PM
Kraven,

Crouching Tiger is using a 70/15/15 mix,which sounds good, but I want mine to have at least the amount of phero that\'s in a jambat mix, which 70/15/15 won\'t give me due to AFA\'s lower phero content.So in addition to 60/20/20 I\'m thinking of going 65/20/15 alternating the AFA and NPA on the 20 and 15.

Younger girls are easier to catch with some A-Nol,(you can catch more flies with honey than you can with vinegar) and the jambat mix ain\'t got it (A-Nol ,that is).Think about a variation.

Oscar

images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-10-2001, 08:17 PM
He right, there\'s no A-nol in my mix. But if it\'s younger women you want, then you better try my mix anyway. Soon I hope to be field testing NPA/SPMO (Maybe Saturday). SPMO has A-nol only and I used the standard 70/30 mix (roughly) and made a small batch of the stuff. As far a the smell, as long as you don\'t stink and women still look at you then hey, you\'ve got it made. I\'d give APC/AFA a shot even if it\'s not as intoxicating. (Although NPA/SPMO is almost as intoxicating). images/icons/smile.gif

oscar
10-10-2001, 08:35 PM
jambat,

All this time I\'d been thinking that APC was the magical ingredient in your mix, mostly, I guess, because I didn\'t have any. Now that I\'ve tried it, I think it\'s the NPA. The magic simply goes away if you leave out the NPA. images/icons/wink.gif

Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

Jaggy
10-11-2001, 06:05 AM
Jambat,

Let me know how the SMPO/NPA goes. I just got a bottle of SPMO and love the smell. So you did the 70/30 on that one too? Let me know if you have a problem with SMPO looking oily on skin. My other e-oils blend in quickly, SMPO doesn\'t seem to.

oscar
10-11-2001, 05:15 PM
Gents,

Got something here that might be similar to the SPMO/NPA mix. Ran out of NPA so I tried to think of something good to mix with TE.

I ended up mixing 3 parts TE with 1 part Lure. The extra alcohol in TE helps to cut the overpowering muskiness of the Lure, and the Lure provides a good masking scent to hide the piss smell of the TE.

On the Phero side, it adds A-Nol to the A-None punch of TE (though perhaps not much), and gives Lure something it lacked, POTENCY.

The way I look at Lure and the other lightweights is, while they might not contain shitloads of Pheros, they are adding SOME Pheros you didn\'t have on before applying them.

The resulting mix is musky, but nowhere near the intensity of Lure alone.And the TE gives it that \"huffable\" quality that NPA lends to mixes.

Oscar images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
10-11-2001, 09:00 PM
Wilde, you\'re right about one thing, it\'s the the NPA. The APC only works (atleast for me) in high doses. I actually rubbed the stuff up the length of both arms (I have hair on my arms so that helped) and that\'s how I got my hit in the club. But with the NPA added you\'ll be suprised at the difference it makes.

Jaggy, I plan to go out Saturday so I\'ll probably test the SPMO/NPA mix. It\'s smelling good but how it works, whose to say. I\'m going to put some in my atomizer later.